First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
bi(sexuality)
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Quite simply, I am Bisexual. And have had sexual relationships with both Females and Males.

Why would I have to pick between being straight or gay? I like both, so why should I have to choose one or the other? That seems like a ridiculously unfair comment. It's not like I can wake up one morning and choose not to feel attracted towards either sex anymore.

And yes I believe a person can be truly Bisexual... In fact I don't think a person can ever be truly straight or gay. I think there is always that feeling of experimentation, usually aided by alcohol.

"Some people just see past gender when they are searching for a romantic partner and are more interested in what they have to offer as a person than whether or not they are male or female. People can't always help or choose who they fall for... a lot of it is just plain chemistry (both in the romantic sense and actual chermistry like pheromones). In all relationships it should be what's on the inside that counts the most and many people don't need to cut their chances of finding that person in half by eliminating one of the sexes. "

I couldn't agree with that more.

The only thing I hate is people, usually between the age of 14-16 who claim to be bisexual and have no interest in men whatsoever. Because it helps them fit into the "emo scene" and whatever.. Gah it drives me nuts, it really does.
Posted 7/28/10

Lukeaxx wrote:

Quite simply, I am Bisexual. And have had sexual relationships with both Females and Males.

Why would I have to pick between being straight or gay? I like both, so why should I have to choose one or the other? That seems like a ridiculously unfair comment. It's not like I can wake up one morning and choose not to feel attracted towards either sex anymore.

And yes I believe a person can be truly Bisexual... In fact I don't think a person can ever be truly straight or gay. I think there is always that feeling of experimentation, usually aided by alcohol.

"Some people just see past gender when they are searching for a romantic partner and are more interested in what they have to offer as a person than whether or not they are male or female. People can't always help or choose who they fall for... a lot of it is just plain chemistry (both in the romantic sense and actual chermistry like pheromones). In all relationships it should be what's on the inside that counts the most and many people don't need to cut their chances of finding that person in half by eliminating one of the sexes. "

I couldn't agree with that more.

The only thing I hate is people, usually between the age of 14-16 who claim to be bisexual and have no interest in men whatsoever. Because it helps them fit into the "emo scene" and whatever.. Gah it drives me nuts, it really does.


"Some people just see past gender when they are searching for a romantic partner and are more interested in what they have to offer as a person than whether or not they are male or female. People can't always help or choose who they fall for... a lot of it is just plain chemistry (both in the romantic sense and actual chermistry like pheromones). In all relationships it should be what's on the inside that counts the most and many people don't need to cut their chances of finding that person in half by eliminating one of the sexes. "

Yeah totally agree, got a few friends who are Bi and they simply said "Its not about male or female, its about them" it helped me understand Bisexuality more and my friendship with them hasn't changed a bit since I found out. Why should it? imo.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

frobroh wrote:

A bi girl is hawt. A bi guy is "wtf kill it!"


So you want bisexual guys dead?

What a stupid childish post.
Posted 7/28/10

Lukeaxx wrote:


frobroh wrote:

A bi girl is hawt. A bi guy is "wtf kill it!"


So you want bisexual guys dead?

What a stupid childish post.


Oh, it's simple. It's only okay to be bisexual when he THINKS it's beneficial to him.

I'm so sick of people saying shit like that. =_= Like they'd really have a chance with a girl of any sexual orientation.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
heres somethin my uncle told me: you shouldnt be mad with gay people but u should be mad e\with bi people because they get twice as much sex than gays or staight people
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown Planet
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
makes no nevermind to me. folks do as they please. so long as they dont hurt anyone its fine. and to my own knowledge you dont actualy hurt anyone by being bi-sexual (unless they consent in which case is a WHOLE different story). I never understood why people have problems with it.

Example: most males I know find it hot when a girl kisses another girl. thats fine. when a guy even looks at a guy like he may be interested those same guys act as if they would like to drag him down the street and end him. Other people and their relationships dont concern you so why bother? Honestly it confuses me alot sometimes. Why make it your duty to hate on a guy who likes guys and at the same time practically give a standing ovation when a girl kisses a girl?
8972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Hello guys! uhmm, I need help... I'm confused..


I'm 100% straight and Ive been with guys before. I'm in an all girl's school and of course there are lots of bisexuals there but that didn't affect me. I don't hate tomboys and I don't care to them either. In my new school, there are lots of handsome girls with sweet personalities but that didn't affect me, I still remain being straight. Not until, I met this girl.She's one of my blockmates.She's also straight and has a boyfriend. In the first three weeks in my college life, we became friends and days passed by we begin to know each other more.My real problem is as I'm beginning to know her more, there's this feeling that I can't explain..well, wait, how do we say this.. I lover her hair but most of all I like her personality..she's so softspoken! I like having conversation with her...nowadays, I keep teasing her in everything(this is my first time teasing someone T_T) and what I like more about her is that she takes my teasing seriously and she even won't get mad at me! she's always the one who is worried whether i'm mad or not though i'm the one teasing her.... Do I like her? or worst than that??? argggh I'm confused! I like guys and i know it's natural to like a with a same sex(admiration) but this one is different. and oh, i'm depressed if i didnt get to talk with her in a single day! what's this feeling?? (confused) heeelp!


P.S pardon for my english. still confused..

4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

rald wrote:

Hello guys! uhmm, I need help... I'm confused..


I'm 100% straight and Ive been with guys before. I'm in an all girl's school and of course there are lots of bisexuals there but that didn't affect me. I don't hate tomboys and I don't care to them either. In my new school, there are lots of handsome girls with sweet personalities but that didn't affect me, I still remain being straight. Not until, I met this girl.She's one of my blockmates.She's also straight and has a boyfriend. In the first three weeks in my college life, we became friends and days passed by we begin to know each other more.My real problem is as I'm beginning to know her more, there's this feeling that I can't explain..well, wait, how do we say this.. I lover her hair but most of all I like her personality..she's so softspoken! I like having conversation with her...nowadays, I keep teasing her in everything(this is my first time teasing someone T_T) and what I like more about her is that she takes my teasing seriously and she even won't get mad at me! she's always the one who is worried whether i'm mad or not though i'm the one teasing her.... Do I like her? or worst than that??? argggh I'm confused! I like guys and i know it's natural to like a with a same sex(admiration) but this one is different. and oh, i'm depressed if i didnt get to talk with her in a single day! what's this feeling?? (confused) heeelp!


P.S pardon for my english. still confused..




Hey :)

Just because you have feelings for another girl, doesn't make you not straight.

It sounds like you do have really strong feelings for her and that she doesn't mind. Maybe, if you're sure about it, try talking to her about it. She is probably open to experimentation like most people are. You won't know for sure how you feel until you act upon them x
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
I don't think you can be bi-sexual at the same time. You can commit act that are bi-sexual but is more of a phycological thing. I personally hate the ACT of bi-sexual people/gay peopl. Bi-sexual are fucking greedy, they want the both thing and they can't stick to one. So they are annoying.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Bi chicks are pretty fucking hot.
Posted 7/30/10
honestly i believe everybody is kind of bisexual in a way.
20160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Do what you do.. so long as you're having fun.
Posted 7/30/10 , edited 7/30/10
Love is whom we fall in love with, not whom we choose to fall in love with.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind the wishes...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
I think everyone is bisexually. Some one more or some one less. Every person have a homosexually site and homosexual persons have a little hetero site in the heart. It´s good to be bisexual, then you have everything of both sites.
You can collect some experience as some other and try new things. If you love somebody, the gender don´t play a roll. We cannot choose our partner ourself.
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
What I noticed a lot.. with coming of the 'emo scene' a lot of bi-sexuals showed up too..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.