Banner & Avii making contest
Creator
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 7/28/10
we`re Having Banner and Avii making Contest! theme is AXIS POWER.
Here are the Rules
* No Vulgar languages or Indecent pictures
* Please Follow the theme (AXIS POWER)
* Late submission will not be counted

Deadline of submission will be on August 30, 2010
Format

Username:
Banner:
Avii:
Date Made:


Thank you!
Member
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10
Ummm...May I ask? Wut title would display for the banner or avii??
Creator
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

Antares18 wrote:

Ummm...May I ask? Wut title would display for the banner or avii??


I guess the group name and Axis powers at the bottom.....or anyway you like
Member
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Oh yeah, since no one is joining...I guess I'll post here again...LOLZ..

Avii!


Banner!


Creator
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Antares18 wrote:

Oh yeah, since no one is joining...I guess I'll post here again...LOLZ..

Avii!


Banner!




Thanks for joining
Antares18
Creator
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

kurai_ren wrote:


Antares18 wrote:

Oh yeah, since no one is joining...I guess I'll post here again...LOLZ..

Avii!


Banner!




Thanks for joining
Antares18


Congratulations We`ve chosen you`re Banner and Avii!
Thank you for Joining :)
You must be logged in to post.