Which anime antagonist character is the most awesome?
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Yay!!!
I'll go for ORIHARA IZAYA~~~! >=3
he's like amazing, and so damn psycho bastard and how he can manipulate other people as he likes~~>=3
he's just so damn amazing~~~!!>=3
lol~~~

4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/28/10


Jellal - Manipulated by an evil spirit until he turns into one mad crazy guy, originally a very caring guy who just went insane. I like him.




L - purely cos he is actually incredibly clever.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
THE MILLENIUM

okay i had this nice schroedinger pic but i'm not on my comp so i'll post it later :3
30358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

FullMoon91 wrote:

Yay!!!
I'll go for ORIHARA IZAYA~~~! >=3
he's like amazing, and so damn psycho bastard and how he can manipulate other people as he likes~~>=3
he's just so damn amazing~~~!!>=3
lol~~~



LMAO!~ hes the fdirst anime character to come in my head when i read the titlee lol
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

MystereSoul wrote:


FullMoon91 wrote:

Yay!!!
I'll go for ORIHARA IZAYA~~~! >=3
he's like amazing, and so damn psycho bastard and how he can manipulate other people as he likes~~>=3
he's just so damn amazing~~~!!>=3
lol~~~



LMAO!~ hes the fdirst anime character to come in my head when i read the titlee lol


SEE~~~!!!! :w00t:
That's why I love him~~~!!XD
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

THE MILLENIUM

okay i had this nice schroedinger pic but i'm not on my comp so i'll post it later :3


Waiting for your post~ <3
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Who is the most evil anime character
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3204/who-is-the-most-evil-anime-character/


^Duplicate, Please refer to the link above. Antagonist is the same thing as evil. Your headline which I'm assuming is "who is the most evilest anime character" goes back to the link given.
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

Shohee wrote:

Who is the most evil anime character
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3204/who-is-the-most-evil-anime-character/


^Duplicate, Please refer to the link above. Antagonist is the same thing as evil. Your headline which I'm assuming is "who is the most evilest anime character" goes back to the link given.


sorry, but I don't mean it in the evlish, I mean which antagonist character amuse you the most...o.o
and there's no way I could check it one by one if there's another topic like this..o.oll
AND i'm not the type who likes to copy or duplicate other's work..>=3
hahas...
because I find it rude to do so..>=3
so, if u feel I'm copying other's work, sorry..>=3
but still, I won't do such cheap thing...>=3
and if u don't like my topic, don't bother yourself to post here..>=3
sorry for my rudeness..^^
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
^ lol...
---------
All of them amuse me. :]
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

Shohee wrote:

Who is the most evil anime character
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3204/who-is-the-most-evil-anime-character/


^Duplicate, Please refer to the link above. Antagonist is the same thing as evil. Your headline which I'm assuming is "who is the most evilest anime character" goes back to the link given.



I'm sorry but you are wrong. Antagonist is not the same as evil, the antagonist is simply the person who opposes to protagonist. And the protagonist is basically just the person who the story follows:

For example In Death Note - Light is the protagonist as he is the main character, and the person who the story follows, but he is in no way good. He is a murderer. While the guy who is fighting, a detective working with the police, L, is the antagonist, because he is the one opposing the protagonist.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

'm sorry but you are wrong. Antagonist is not the same as evil, the antagonist is simply the person who opposes to protagonist. And the protagonist is basically just the person who the story follows:

For example In Death Note - Light is the protagonist as he is the main character, and the person who the story follows, but he is in no way good. He is a murderer. While the guy who is fighting, a detective working with the police, L, is the antagonist, because he is the one opposing the protagonist.


It was just an assumption relax. Usually people do consider the protagonist as good character and the antagonist to be evil(occasionally it is usually like that, exception from other anime's like death note)
So guessing by what the title said, it is saying the evilest and don't get me wrong but evil can be anything >_> not just domination.


sorry, but I don't mean it in the evlish, I mean which antagonist character amuse you the most...o.o
and there's no way I could check it one by one if there's another topic like this..o.oll
AND i'm not the type who likes to copy or duplicate other's work..>=3
hahas...
because I find it rude to do so..>=3
so, if u feel I'm copying other's work, sorry..>=3
but still, I won't do such cheap thing...>=3
and if u don't like my topic, don't bother yourself to post here..>=3
sorry for my rudeness..^^


If you meant amusement why put awesome -.- . There is a search button and you must write to bluntly to search these duplicate threads as there are lots threads of these already
. Another thing is I never asked if you did a cheap thing and I never did say that you were copying others work , I was just pointing out if it is duplicate. Lastly , why may I not post here? I simply am following the cr rules and entitled to post with no fault.
Posted 7/30/10
A simple mistake, OP. Please use the search engine next time.
You must be logged in to post.