First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Wich is ur fav Konge-Donbo's work?
Posted 4/20/08
pita-ten


and...

kamichama karin/chu!!!!!!!!!!!!


Member
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Kamichama Karin.
Member
9208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hiding under you'...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
KAMICHAMA KARIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O...N...... KAMICHAMA KARIN CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Member
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Kamichama Karin&Chu are my favs!^^ Pita-Ten and Di Gi Charat are awesome too. I thought A Little Snow Fairy Sugar was really cute.^^

39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Magical Girl Usamimi

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kamicahma Karin Chu
Member
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Kamichama Karin/Chu and Pita-Ten!^^
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Kamichama Karin/chu &Pita Ten& ALL!!!!
Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
I just read 3 series Kamichama Karin, Pita-Ten and Digi-Charat!
Posted 8/13/08
Kamichama Karin so far but I'm looking forward to reading Digi Charat and Yoki Koto Kiku
Posted 8/13/08

lov3two wrote:

Magical Girl Usamimi

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Can u please tell me where u read that ? I was looking forward to read it...
Member
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

sakura_sunshine wrote:

kirarin revolution and kararin revolution chu :D


is kirarin revolution even real? cuz ive never heard of it n kamichama karin(chu),konkon kokon,kirarin revolution(if its made by koge-donbo), yoki koto kiku,n ect ect..........JUX ALL OV THEM!!!!!!!
Member
13443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mars.... Where el...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

aznanimefan1 wrote:


sakura_sunshine wrote:

kirarin revolution and kararin revolution chu :D


is kirarin revolution even real? cuz ive never heard of it n kamichama karin(chu),konkon kokon,kirarin revolution(if its made by koge-donbo), yoki koto kiku,n ect ect..........JUX ALL OV THEM!!!!!!!


yeah it is an anime nd i am not sure either its jus tcuz everyone said it was so i just figured
Member
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

sakura_sunshine wrote:


aznanimefan1 wrote:


sakura_sunshine wrote:

kirarin revolution and kararin revolution chu :D


is kirarin revolution even real? cuz ive never heard of it n kamichama karin(chu),konkon kokon,kirarin revolution(if its made by koge-donbo), yoki koto kiku,n ect ect..........JUX ALL OV THEM!!!!!!!


yeah it is an anime nd i am not sure either its jus tcuz everyone said it was so i just figured


i meant kirarin revolutin CHU
Member
13443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mars.... Where el...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

aznanimefan1 wrote:


sakura_sunshine wrote:


aznanimefan1 wrote:


sakura_sunshine wrote:

kirarin revolution and kararin revolution chu :D


is kirarin revolution even real? cuz ive never heard of it n kamichama karin(chu),konkon kokon,kirarin revolution(if its made by koge-donbo), yoki koto kiku,n ect ect..........JUX ALL OV THEM!!!!!!!


yeah it is an anime nd i am not sure either its jus tcuz everyone said it was so i just figured


i meant kirarin revolutin CHU


oh typo i meant kamichama karin chu sry
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.