First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Follower sign ups!
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 8/1/10
Please go back to the forums and look into the library for the different races and their description before you sign up

Username:
God You Follow:
Character:
Age:
Race/Species:
Rank/Position:
Bio (How you came to serve your god):
Weapons:
Abilities (Be reasonable please):
Pic: (Optional)
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 7/29/10
Username:Edrosik
Character:Typhus the traveller
God you Follow:Nurgle
Age:unkown
Race/species:Nurgle's champion
Bio:Typhus original name was Calas Typhon,he was First capitan of the Death Guard and commander of the battleship Terminus Est.When Mortarion joined Horus in his rebellion, Typhon killed the Navigators who remained loyal to the Emperor and assured his Primarch that he could lead them to Terra. Instead, he led them into a trap - becalming the Death Guard fleet in the warp, adrift, helpless and at the mercy of Chaos.

Then came the Destroyer Plague and the Death Guard were struck down, but Typhon received his reward from Grandfather Nurgle and he absorbed the full power of the plague. His body became home to the flies of Nurgle, his armour a hive of pestilence. He then became Typhus, Herald of Nurgle and the Host of the Destroyer Hive.
Weapon:manreaper
Abilities:Nurgle rot and wind of chaos
Pic:
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 7/29/10


Approved
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/10 , edited 8/2/10
Username: ajho104
God You Follow: Khrone
Character: Zarkonen the blood thristy
Age: unkwon
Race/Species: Champion of Khrone
Bio (How you came to serve your god): Coming from another tribe he was used to fighting and killing and there was something about it that was like a high to him. He could never get enough. when he Heard of Khrone he started slaughtering everything in sight. Till the time when he was chosen to be a servant of Khrone. That's when he received his first gift of beast like strength. Not much is known from then on but he killed constantly to quel his hunger for blood lust and to strengthen his master. He must of done something right because he was given the tieal of champion.
Weapons: Khartoth the Bloodhunger

Abilities (Be reasonable please): amazing physical strength,Physic immortality,blood craze
Pic: (Optional)
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10


You're approved.
Member
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
Username: carmensakura07
God You Follow: Nurgle
Character: Carmen, the huntress of death
Age: 15
Race/Species: The Great Unclean Ones
Bio (How you came to serve your god): When she was a child, she was raised up by her uncle. She never knew her parents. Her uncle wasn't a nice man and when he was short of cash, he sold her off. So the poor girl, lived a very hard life.
One day, she had enough. She prayed so hard to die. Each day, all she wanted was death. Atleast, in death, her agony will end. And so, god Nurgle, heard her prayer. He granted her wish and when she came to the underworld. She was afraid and so, Nurgle helped her adjust to her new world.
She treats Nurgle as a father.
Weapons: Swords.
Abilities (Be reasonable please): Speed and strength
Pic: (Optional)

Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

carmensakura07 wrote:

Username: carmensakura07
God You Follow: Nurgle
Character: Carmen, the huntress of death
Age: 15
Race/Species: The Great Unclean Ones
Bio (How you came to serve your god): When she was a child, she was raised up by her uncle. She never knew her parents. Her uncle wasn't a nice man and when he was short of cash, he sold her off. So the poor girl, lived a very hard life.
One day, she had enough. She prayed so hard to die. Each day, all she wanted was death. Atleast, in death, her agony will end. And so, god Nurgle, heard her prayer. He granted her wish and when she came to the underworld. She was afraid and so, Nurgle helped her adjust to her new world.
She treats Nurgle as a father.
Weapons: Swords.
Abilities (Be reasonable please): Speed and strength
Pic: (Optional)



approved
Event / Game Maker
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / FL, USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
Username: Alpha_Duriel

God You Follow: Tzeentch

Character: Hadenk, Sorcerer of Change

Age: ~100

Race/Species: Thousand Sons / Sorcerer (hope you don't have a problem with that but you also need those ^^)

Bio (How you came to serve your god):
Hadenk was as much as he can remember always a seeker after wisdom and so he was as much as he can think back a Thousand Son, enslaved by the need to know all and everything, to want to change the galaxy into a home for his god. He visited the other 3 gods before he went to Tzeentch but they only wanted their own goals, only Tzeentch promised him to support him and his seek after Knowledge. His Idol was Ahriman, A mighty sorcerer who died on the seek after the Black Library of the Eldar... But Hadenk got more men... Hadenk knew Ahriman's errors... And he studied his idol... Hadenk was now only half strong as Ahriman was, but for that he had the twice potential!

Weapons: Sorcerer Staff and his Psionic Energies / Spells.

Abilities : Lightning of Tzeentch, Eye of Tzeentch (skills of sorcerers and demons who are praying to Tzeentch)

Pic:

Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

Alpha_Duriel wrote:

Username: Alpha_Duriel

God You Follow: Tzeentch

Character: Hadenk, Sorcerer of Change

Age: ~100

Race/Species: Thousand Sons / Sorcerer (hope you don't have a problem with that but you also need those ^^)

Bio (How you came to serve your god):
Hadenk was as much as he can remember always a seeker after wisdom and so he was as much as he can think back a Thousand Son, enslaved by the need to know all and everything, to want to change the galaxy into a home for his god. He visited the other 3 gods before he went to Tzeentch but they only wanted their own goals, only Tzeentch promised him to support him and his seek after Knowledge. His Idol was Ahriman, A mighty sorcerer who died on the seek after the Black Library of the Eldar... But Hadenk got more men... Hadenk knew Ahriman's errors... And he studied his idol... Hadenk was now only half strong as Ahriman was, but for that he had the twice potential!

Weapons: Sorcerer Staff and his Psionic Energies / Spells.

Abilities : Lightning of Tzeentch, Eye of Tzeentch (skills of sorcerers and demons who are praying to Tzeentch)

Pic:



approved
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/2/10
Username: littledevil90239
God You Follow: Khorne
Character: Angron
Age: ???
Race/Species: Greater Daemon
Bio (How you came to serve your god):


Weapons:
Bloodreaper:

Abilities:
Insatiable Bloodlust:

Khornes' chosen one:

Pyschic immortality

Iron Hide, Daemonic Flight, Blood Carver, Skull Crusher
Pic: (Optional)
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Username: littledevil90239
God You Follow: Khorne
Character: Doombreed
Age: ???
Race/Species: Daemon
Bio (How you came to serve your god):
Doombreed is a mighty Daemon Prince of the Blood God Khorne, responsible for leading a Black Crusade against the Imperium. He is older and more powerful than even the mighty Daemon Primarchs.
Doombreed was one of the first of Khorne's servants. Doombreed's true name has long been forgotten, but he was once human, a mighty warlord who led armies which ravaged entire nations on Earth long ago, responsible for genocide and murder on a grand scale. Such wanton carnage drew the eye of the god Khorne, still relatively young, who granted the warlord the ultimate reward of Daemonhood.
Doombreed was present on Horus Battle Barge during the Heresy when the Emperor and Horus fought.
Millennia later he declared war on the Adeptus Astartes and launched his Black Crusade. During this Crusade two loyal Space Marine chapters, the Warhawks and the Venerators were wiped out.
Weapons:
Abilities:
Iron Hide, Daemonic Flight, Blood Carver, Skull Crusher
Pic: (Optional)


approved
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10


lol... I don't need to be approved by you
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:



lol... I don't need to be approved by you


sorry my mistake
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10
Whom ever has already signed up for a character, please quote this post with the position that their character would like to have. I am well aware that the positions on the front info page do not mach with Warhammer 40K, as the characters and gods do, but I thought it would be more simple if it were this way. Thank you for you cooperation. Open positions are posted on the info page.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Whom ever has already signed up for a character, please quote this post with the position that their character would like to have. I am well aware that the positions on the front info page do not mach with Warhammer 40K, as the characters and gods do, but I thought it would be more simple if it were this way. Thank you for you cooperation. Open positions are posted on the info page.


Username:Edrosik
Character name:Typhus the traveller
Position:Capitan
God you follow:Nurgle
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.