First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Meeting Room
Posted 7/29/10
This is where we will discuss things about this group.
Note:If your not a mod then get out!
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

azngirl2080 wrote:

This is where we will discuss things about this group.
Note:If your not a mod then get out!


Hello there!

Does this group have monthly themes may I ask u?

Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

iceecream456 wrote:


azngirl2080 wrote:

This is where we will discuss things about this group.
Note:If your not a mod then get out!


Hello there!

Does this group have monthly themes may I ask u?



I haven't been on lately so sorry about that but ummm this is my first group and i'm still figuring out stuff to do with it so i might try to do monthly themes
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

LovemeCassie wrote:

I haven't been on lately so sorry about that but ummm this is my first group and i'm still figuring out stuff to do with it so i might try to do monthly themes


That's good to hear. But this group is awesome! It's a very good group for someone who just made it. Groups I tried making failed to be active.

What were you thinking of the 1st theme?

Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

iceecream456 wrote:


LovemeCassie wrote:

I haven't been on lately so sorry about that but ummm this is my first group and i'm still figuring out stuff to do with it so i might try to do monthly themes


That's good to hear. But this group is awesome! It's a very good group for someone who just made it. Groups I tried making failed to be active.

What were you thinking of the 1st theme?



I'm not sure about that do u have any ideas?
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

LovemeCassie wrote:

I'm not sure about that do u have any ideas?


Not really at the moment, but maybe you should get a support banner so people can support the group. :D


Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

iceecream456 wrote:


LovemeCassie wrote:

I'm not sure about that do u have any ideas?


Not really at the moment, but maybe you should get a support banner so people can support the group. :D




Sure thing I'll try working on a banner (since i don't have a banner maker >< wish me luck!)
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

LovemeCassie wrote:

Sure thing I'll try working on a banner (since i don't have a banner maker >< wish me luck!)


Alright I wish you luck. :P

Posted 7/29/10
We need to add more rp-ing areas.
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
If you say so...

Can I add a hotel topic?

Posted 7/29/10
Yeah sure.
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
OK! I'll do it right now then!

Posted 7/31/10
Lal reporting in~!
Posted 8/1/10
I'm reporting in again! anything new guys??
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10
Note: I'm going to be sending inactive notices to the people who has characters but doesn't rp.

oh and can i make another character?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.