First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Meeting Room
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
I didn't do anything. it seems i just left the note there and no one answered but maybe the other mods might had did it without our permission OR someone hacked (?) into the group (?)
Posted 8/25/10
I didn't know there was a new mod?! Damn and someone put a username Book on the profile. i wonder who did that...
Posted 8/25/10
sooo i'm going to clean up the forum if it's ok with you guys.
Posted 8/25/10
While i was fixing some forums. ah....someone his deleted the Sign Up topic
Posted 8/25/10
Just remade the Sign Up topic. if i miss any information please add it on
Posted 8/26/10
Just remade the Characters Page
Posted 8/26/10
I'm going to do a few changes and get the group back together.
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
A possible answer that I can think of is that one of the mods or the creator or co creator could have did it. Or somebody that knows a person's password.

^
|
|
If you don't know what I mean...

For example: I know azngirl2080's password. I log into her account and delete.

It could be possible.

But... I don't know anyone else's password except for mine.

The thing is that I don't know if someone changed the Permissions saying that Members can delete forum topics, add new ones, etc. So... I can't be so sure that it is the mods' doing...

Posted 8/26/10
LMAO I thought you really new my password until i read the whole thing again.
anyways i can't control the permission anymore cuz of someone (?)
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/10
Haha no. That was just an example.

I can't control the permissions either. It feels like only the creator and co-creator can.

Posted 1/8/11
We should delete the mod application forum just in case we get bad mods (like what happen before) and let the people who wants to be te mod ask the creator
Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

azngirl2080 wrote:

We should delete the mod application forum just in case we get bad mods (like what happen before) and let the people who wants to be te mod ask the creator


alright then you can change you remember ur head mod
Posted 1/9/11

LovemeCassie wrote:


azngirl2080 wrote:

We should delete the mod application forum just in case we get bad mods (like what happen before) and let the people who wants to be te mod ask the creator


alright then you can change you remember ur head mod


I just wanted to make sure with you first.
Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

azngirl2080 wrote:


LovemeCassie wrote:


azngirl2080 wrote:

We should delete the mod application forum just in case we get bad mods (like what happen before) and let the people who wants to be te mod ask the creator


alright then you can change you remember ur head mod


I just wanted to make sure with you first.


alright oh btw you have to sign up your character again since i deleted like everyone and stuff
Posted 1/9/11

LovemeCassie wrote:


azngirl2080 wrote:


LovemeCassie wrote:


azngirl2080 wrote:

We should delete the mod application forum just in case we get bad mods (like what happen before) and let the people who wants to be te mod ask the creator


alright then you can change you remember ur head mod


I just wanted to make sure with you first.


alright oh btw you have to sign up your character again since i deleted like everyone and stuff


Alright. Im going do that later
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.