First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Fenris
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


It's okay now. You can RP. You were just using an unregistered character. No big deal now.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Well get ready for a good fight"

As you peer onto the mountainside where the trees are. You can see them shaking and hear the ground tremble as the pack of giant wolves approaches. The shaking of the trees gets closer and closer as the wolves force themselves to the origin of the potent scent of blood. As it wafts past their noses they go into a rageful frenzy of hunger. The first to come running out of the forest is a rather small Fenrician. About the size of a cow. All the hairs on it's back are standing on end and it is in full snarle. As it lunges for the cage Angron cuts it in half with a single sweep of his sword. The individual sides land on either side of the cage.

"The entire pack should be just behind him... PREPARE YOURSELVES"

The bloodthirsters hanging behind begin to draw their swords and thier obnoxiously large battle axes.


Suddenly in the Sky appeard Several Drop pods far away and they approach the surface very fast some of them landed already on the ground
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Angron grunts as he looks at the pods. He falls back to the, and the wolves start to charge out of the forest. His bloodthirster bodyguards take care of the wolves one by one.

"I'll greet the Nurgle followers"

His daemonic wings spread and he takes off for the short distance that he has to go to get to the pods. He waits there for you to come out.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Angron grunts as he looks at the pods. He falls back to the, and the wolves start to charge out of the forest. His bloodthirster bodyguards take care of the wolves one by one.

"I'll greet the Nurgle followers"

His daemonic wings spread and he takes off for the short distance that he has to go to get to the pods. He waits there for you to come out.


Typhus walks from one of the pods and behind him walks some plaguebearers he looks around the turns his eyes on Angron as he approaches him
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
"What is your business here, Followers of Nurgle?"
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"What is your business here, Followers of Nurgle?"

"we came to retrive something from the False Emperors dogs"
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
He glares at you. He seems a bit shaken that you're here.

"And what would that be?"
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

He glares at you. He seems a bit shaken that you're here.

"And what would that be?"


"its top secret and dosent concern your forces"
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
"So why are you here, in particular?"
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"So why are you here, in particular?"


"we came by order of warmaster Abbadon to retrive a artefact i can tell only this"
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
"Well as you can see the fenrician wolves are in a frenzy right now... I don't think it would be safe for you to go any further than this"

Just then one of the larger Wolves comes flying at you from the left. It somehow managed to get around everyone.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Well as you can see the fenrician wolves are in a frenzy right now... I don't think it would be safe for you to go any further than this"

Just then one of the larger Wolves comes flying at you from the left. It somehow managed to get around everyone.


Typhus turns his eyes on the wolves the plaguebeares grab they plagueswords"
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Angron grins. The wolf lunges itself at you.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Angron grins. The wolf lunges itself at you.


From Typhus body appeard lots of flies and they fly toward the wolf and the wolf starts to rot very fast and falls on the ground dead from the disease the flies go back to typhus body
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
"So, take care of whatever business you have here"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.