First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Enjo Kosai
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

WhenDreamsDie wrote:



LOL You gave away your secret, now all the ladies on CR know what you mean when you offer a back rub. ;-) Cultural obligations are meant to keep us all confused ... ermmm I mean civilized.


(bold: Mine)

No no, that's just what you ladies believe you're supposed to do to men, I once found a set of 'rules' once. The last one said: "If any man learns these rules they must all be changed without notice."

Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


WhenDreamsDie wrote:



LOL You gave away your secret, now all the ladies on CR know what you mean when you offer a back rub. ;-) Cultural obligations are meant to keep us all confused ... ermmm I mean civilized.


(bold: Mine)

No no, that's just what you ladies believe you're supposed to do to men, I once found a set of 'rules' once. The last one said: "If any man learns these rules they must all be changed without notice."



Be careful with the "you ladies" stuff there. Not all of us buy into the rules stuff. :-) Some of us actually believe men are rather nicer when they are freely thinking for themselves.
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

WhenDreamsDie wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


WhenDreamsDie wrote:



LOL You gave away your secret, now all the ladies on CR know what you mean when you offer a back rub. ;-) Cultural obligations are meant to keep us all confused ... ermmm I mean civilized.


(bold: Mine)

No no, that's just what you ladies believe you're supposed to do to men, I once found a set of 'rules' once. The last one said: "If any man learns these rules they must all be changed without notice."



Be careful with the "you ladies" stuff there. Not all of us buy into the rules stuff. :-) Some of us actually believe men are rather nicer when they are freely thinking for themselves.
Now that sounds promising, like music to my ears.

And just to be fair, feel free to think for yourself anytime.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

WhenDreamsDie wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


WhenDreamsDie wrote:



LOL You gave away your secret, now all the ladies on CR know what you mean when you offer a back rub. ;-) Cultural obligations are meant to keep us all confused ... ermmm I mean civilized.


(bold: Mine)

No no, that's just what you ladies believe you're supposed to do to men, I once found a set of 'rules' once. The last one said: "If any man learns these rules they must all be changed without notice."



Be careful with the "you ladies" stuff there. Not all of us buy into the rules stuff. :-) Some of us actually believe men are rather nicer when they are freely thinking for themselves.


heh. sorry If I gave Offence, I sincerely meant to be humourous. Of course you cannot hear the tone of my voice or see me winking as I 'say' what I typed above and I should have remembered that. The finding of 'the rules' though and what the last rule said was a true story though. I assumed it was meant as humour.

Posted 8/7/10




You didn't give offence. I knew you were joking and I was just playing with you. (I did put the smiley.) If someone on here ever does offend me I would only address it in a private message. Not my style to call someone out in a public forum. Good natured teasing won't offend me. I have too many brothers for me to be that thin skinned.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

WhenDreamsDie wrote:


You didn't give offence. I knew you were joking and I was just playing with you. (I did put the smiley.) If someone on here ever does offend me I would only address it in a private message. Not my style to call someone out in a public forum. Good natured teasing won't offend me. I have too many brothers for me to be that thin skinned.


(mops brow) Whew!

Wish I could say the same but Lately I've found myself becoming more confrontational. Maybe it's a manners equivalent of Gresham's law.

I wish I could flirt more but I'm running on empty, up late after yet another tiring 8 hours on the nursing floor.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.