CR cowardess
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 7/29/10
I'm calm now.
deep breathes
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
what the hell is this? GTFO
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

Feonalily wrote:

what the hell is this? GTFO


srry I was a little ticked
Posted 7/29/10
lol It wasn't that serious. He clearly mistaken what you wrote. He thought you were agreeing with LosingOrbit because she's female. Don't get too upset about it, this is the internet. nobody really talks bad like they do online in person so it doesn't matter.
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:

people with no real age, no picture of themselves, no real location have the audacity to speak on someone else if you can call someone else out all the while hiding behind a computer. I just would like to inform anyone that wants to or would like to argue/ debate ask me for my location/ city we can met in an open location so I can thrash you.





Really bro?!
That's your answer to the hate in the world?
Meet me so I can hate on you in person?!?!?!

No, no, no, sweet child, that's not how it works, okay.
Angry little men behind pc screens are waiting for li'l troopers just like you to give them an opportunity to fire some random shots in your direction and treat life like a Halo game.
Why don't you try to be the change you want to see in the world instead of pandering to the rest of the violence out there?
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown Planet
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:

people with no real age, no picture of themselves, no real location have the audacity to speak on someone else if you can call someone else out all the while hiding behind a computer. I just would like to inform anyone that wants to or would like to argue/ debate ask me for my location/ city we can met in an open location so I can thrash you.


dude thats funny to me ha
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
So let me get this straight.

I don't agree with something with you in a forum. You're going to give me your address, we're going to meet, and you're going to go ahead and "thrash" me in person?
Posted 7/29/10
(I dunno what all that was about but I only got the part on trash talking lol)

Yeah we all wish we could put our fist through the screen and it would end up in a person's face sometimes

but all you have to remember is how very sad they are

I mean....come on, they gotta be SAD to spend hours provoking people over the internet.

Its their only means of attention. They are sitting there on their fat asses with a bag of chips and only moving the mouse for exercise.
Posted 7/29/10
lmao this made my day
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Feonalily wrote:

what the hell is this? GTFO


srry I was a little ticked


i read the thread over and over again but i still cant figure out whats gotten you so upset. either way its just the internet. its not meant to be taken seriously. an please, for the love of god, dont spout violence on CR. 18 year old man and still fighting. tsk tsk.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

Feonalily wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Feonalily wrote:

what the hell is this? GTFO


srry I was a little ticked


i read the thread over and over again but i still cant figure out whats gotten you so upset. either way its just the internet. its not meant to be taken seriously. an please, for the love of god, dont spout violence on CR. 18 year old man and still fighting. tsk tsk.


right
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
Trolls bugging ya?
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 7/29/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:

I'm calm now.
deep breathes


Good so I can lock this thread now. Glad you cooled down.


I deleted the posts for you as well from that other thread ;]

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.