First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Who would you cast in your own personal drama?
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TV land
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

Evening_star201 wrote:

OR they could all learn English?




yeah...learning english is not a problem... at least i know your two brothers can speak english (i heard them speak before in dramas)... but the different accent will be a big problem for the audience..haha... maybe you will need to hire dubbing team.

19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
the guy u like and he likes u back --- YamaPi
the guy that likes u ----------------------------- Lee Jun-ki (LOL, I knw he's not jap, but he's cute!)
the girl that likes the guy u like ---------- maybe erika sawajiri
ur mom -------------------------------------------- idk
ur dad ---------------------------------------------- >divorced<
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) ------- Ikuta Toma
theme ??---------------------------------------------------- high school drama + comedy + romance
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- everyone is happy and i'm with the guy i like
the conflict------------------------------------------------- he's does not want to fall inlove.. and he's not supposed to..
setting ------------------------------------------- high school - uni - vacation
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- has a little problem with money, but can still manage
his status-------------------------------------- normal but then gets rich
ur personality-------------------------- klumsy, contantly daydreaming, sad, serious
his personality------------------------- mean, always in denial, yet sweet in his own way
the drama that is very simiar---------- i want a whole new storyplot...
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

y3y13 wrote:

yeah...learning english is not a problem... at least i know your two brothers can speak english (i heard them speak before in dramas)... but the different accent will be a big problem for the audience..haha... maybe you will need to hire dubbing team.



OMG, the accents would be so bad... (No offence to Asians, I'm Asian too). I think it's hilarious when these actors pretend to be able to speak English and everyone around them is like "OMG, you speak perfect English! Kakkoi!" and is all impressed but you are like "Huh?! What the hell did he just say??" I remember watching Hana Yori Dango and Matsuda Shota and Abe Tsuyoshi who are supposed to be the uber cool F4 who have lived abroad etc etc have a little scene where they say like two words in English... I swear I had to rewind the whole thing 5 times before I understood that all they had said was "Why?" and "Because"... I don't know if you know what scene I'm talking about. It's where they are in the cafeteria F4 VIP area with Oguri Shun and they are discussing Doumyoji. Compared to them, Ken Zhu and Vaness Wu in Meteor Garden speak a lot more English and MUCH better!

252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TV land
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

Evening_star201 wrote:

OMG, the accents would be so bad... (No offence to Asians, I'm Asian too). I think it's hilarious when these actors pretend to be able to speak English and everyone around them is like "OMG, you speak perfect English! Kakkoi!" and is all impressed but you are like "Huh?! What the hell did he just say??" I remember watching Hana Yori Dango and Matsuda Shota and Abe Tsuyoshi who are supposed to be the uber cool F4 who have lived abroad etc etc have a little scene where they say like two words in English... I swear I had to rewind the whole thing 5 times before I understood that all they had said was "Why?" and "Because"... I don't know if you know what scene I'm talking about. It's where they are in the cafeteria F4 VIP area with Oguri Shun and they are discussing Doumyoji. Compared to them, Ken Zhu and Vaness Wu in Meteor Garden speak a lot more English and MUCH better!




nah... i didn't watch hana yori dango... not a big fan of that story. but don't worry, the english spoken by your 2 brothers can be understood... they spoke more than just 2 words or rather more than just 2 lines in the dramas i've watched.... and yeah... it is kakkoii. hahaha...

but can't fault these actors... i mean how many people can speak perfect english? even perfect english in different nations have different accents...
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / s'pore
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
the guy u like and he likes u back --- lee dong wook/ joo ji hoon
the guy that likes u ----------------------------- toro
the girl that likes the guy u like ---------- yoon eun hae/ lee da hae
ur mom -------------------------------------------- YEH mom in Goong.
ur dad ---------------------------------------------- YEH dad in Goong.
the guy that u like's dad --------------------
the guy that u like's mom ------------------
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) ------- JJH/ YEH/ LDW/ LDH
2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side ------------------- S.H.E
theme ??---------------------------------------------------- romance
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- stay together.
the conflict------------------------------------------------- mom and dad disagrees.
setting ------------------------------------------- paris.
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- average.
his status-------------------------------------- rich. prince?
ur personality-------------------------- sweet, bubbly, cute, caring, smart.
his personality------------------------- charming, cool, smart, low profile.
the drama that is very simiar---------- goong/ my girl/ romantic princess.
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
the guy u like and he likes u back Image --- MatsuJun
the guy that likes u ----------------------------- Toma
the girl that likes the guy u like ---------- Maki or Inoue Mao
ur mom -------------------------------------------- ??
ur dad ---------------------------------------------- ??
the guy that u like's dad -------------------- ??
the guy that u like's mom ------------------ ??
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) -------
2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side ------------------- Oguri Shun, Yamashita
theme ??----------------------------------------------------??
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- ??
the conflict------------------------------------------------- ??
setting ------------------------------------------- Tokyo
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- fair
his status--------------------------------------
ur personality-------------------------- simple and nice
his personality------------------------- cool
the drama that is very simiar---------- HYD, Hana Kimi
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo.. Jokes!!
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
the guy u like and he likes u back Image --- Ryo Nishikido
the guy that likes u ----------------------------- Junnosuke Taguchi
the girl that likes the guy u like ---------- Narumi Riko
ur mom --------------------------------------------none
ur dad ----------------------------------------------none
the guy that u like's dad --------------------none
the guy that u like's mom ------------------none
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) ------- Ryosuke Yamada (younger brother)
2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side ------------------- Shida Mirai and Kamiki Ryonusuke
theme ??---------------------------------------------------- school, romance, comedy
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- he would follow me to the airport and ask me to stay!
the conflict------------------------------------------------- I was only an adopted girl and my real parents are rich! They want me to stay with them as soon as possible & I'm not sure if my first love likes me.
setting ------------------------------------------- Yukan High School ( fiction...japan of course!)
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- middle class, I'm still a student but I use to have a part-time job at a cafe.
his status-------------------------------------- middle class, he is still a student and works with me at the cafe
ur personality-------------------------- jolly, cheerful, stupid, understanding, can easily cry, brave!
his personality------------------------- cold, quiet, smart, responsible, handsome
the drama that is very simiar---------- to my imagination and my story! (I write stories when I'm bored)
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

y3y13 wrote:

nah... i didn't watch hana yori dango... not a big fan of that story. but don't worry, the english spoken by your 2 brothers can be understood... they spoke more than just 2 words or rather more than just 2 lines in the dramas i've watched.... and yeah... it is kakkoii. hahaha...

but can't fault these actors... i mean how many people can speak perfect english? even perfect english in different nations have different accents...


That's also true
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08


okay so if u r the main character in the drama who will u pick for these roles :
the guy u like and he likes u back ---Akanishi Jin

the guy that likes u -----------------------------Matsumoto Jun

the girl that likes the guy u like ----------Kato Rosa

ur mom --------------------------------------------Koizumi Kyoko(did I wrote her name right?)

ur dad ----------------------------------------------Kimura Takuya (^^,)

the guy that u like's dad --------------------Takenouchi Yutaka

the guy that u like's mom ------------------Hirosue Ryoko

ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) -------Kamenashi Kazuya, Oguri Shun

2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side -------------------Horikita Maki, Ayase Haruka

theme ??----------------------------------------------------Drama/Comedy

what would happen at the end --------------------------------the heroine will end up instead with the guy who likes her

the conflict-------------the boys are childhood friends and the heroine would be the solid reason of their friendship's breakage

setting ------------------high school setting is always cute

ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)------- orphaned and adapted piano slash violin prodigy

his status--------------------------------------rich, only son, school hearthrob

ur personality--------------------------smiling and carefree outside but very lonely inside

his personality-------------------------laid back, loves to flirt

the drama that is very simiar----------erh, can you suggest one for me?
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

Evening_star201 wrote:


y3y13 wrote:

yeah...learning english is not a problem... at least i know your two brothers can speak english (i heard them speak before in dramas)... but the different accent will be a big problem for the audience..haha... maybe you will need to hire dubbing team.



OMG, the accents would be so bad... (No offence to Asians, I'm Asian too). I think it's hilarious when these actors pretend to be able to speak English and everyone around them is like "OMG, you speak perfect English! Kakkoi!" and is all impressed but you are like "Huh?! What the hell did he just say??" I remember watching Hana Yori Dango and Matsuda Shota and Abe Tsuyoshi who are supposed to be the uber cool F4 who have lived abroad etc etc have a little scene where they say like two words in English... I swear I had to rewind the whole thing 5 times before I understood that all they had said was "Why?" and "Because"... I don't know if you know what scene I'm talking about. It's where they are in the cafeteria F4 VIP area with Oguri Shun and they are discussing Doumyoji. Compared to them, Ken Zhu and Vaness Wu in Meteor Garden speak a lot more English and MUCH better!



omg i feel the same way if u think they cant speak english have u seen princess hour ??? i love the drama but there is this one part where the guys "supposly " are from america was making fun of the girl in english i just got no clue what the hell he was talking about i thought he was talking in some other laguage but then i realize it was in english after like 5 min. and the same goes witht that ballet girl i didnt understand a word she was saying when she speaked english
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
okay so if u r the main character in the drama who will u pick for these roles :
the guy u like and he likes u back Image --- Tomohisa Yamashita
the guy that likes u -----------------------------Yuya Tegoshi and Toma Ikuta
the girl that likes the guy u like ----------Erika Toda
ur mom -------------------------------------------- Sheila Rusli (malaysian actress)
ur dad ---------------------------------------------- Dunno but japanese dude..ehe
the guy that u like's dad --------------------Kimura takuya
the guy that u like's mom ------------------Hiroko Yakushimaru
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) ------- Keichiro Koyama (stepbrother)
2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side ------------------- Takahisa Masuda, Kato Shigeaki, Erika Toda, Riko Narumi
theme ??---------------------------------------------------- Friends, Family, Romance
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- Everyone is happy and sad..lol
the conflict------------------------------------------------- *so i'm like other average girl that just transfer to todai unversity...when i've got to japan i found out that i have stepbrother and my dad is already dead(in the story) ..balablabla...suddenly i found out yamapi luvs me, erika likes yamapi, my long lost stepbrother keichiro likes erika. yuya and toma fight to win me( which i donnu why the hell they want to fight over me)...later i found that i have a some kind of sickness...yamapi's dad have an affair..yamapi have conflict with his friends(since his very popular in the university and im like a loser (Naaaahhh)...hahaha...
setting ------------------------------------------- malaysia and japan
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- middle class, cool but not popular heheh
his status-------------------------------------- rich, cool and popular
ur personality-------------------------- a bit shy and quite but can easily get along with people
his personality------------------------- nice, caring but little bit stubborn
the drama that is very simiar---------- my own story
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

meglovesya wrote:


Evening_star201 wrote:


y3y13 wrote:

yeah...learning english is not a problem... at least i know your two brothers can speak english (i heard them speak before in dramas)... but the different accent will be a big problem for the audience..haha... maybe you will need to hire dubbing team.



OMG, the accents would be so bad... (No offence to Asians, I'm Asian too). I think it's hilarious when these actors pretend to be able to speak English and everyone around them is like "OMG, you speak perfect English! Kakkoi!" and is all impressed but you are like "Huh?! What the hell did he just say??" I remember watching Hana Yori Dango and Matsuda Shota and Abe Tsuyoshi who are supposed to be the uber cool F4 who have lived abroad etc etc have a little scene where they say like two words in English... I swear I had to rewind the whole thing 5 times before I understood that all they had said was "Why?" and "Because"... I don't know if you know what scene I'm talking about. It's where they are in the cafeteria F4 VIP area with Oguri Shun and they are discussing Doumyoji. Compared to them, Ken Zhu and Vaness Wu in Meteor Garden speak a lot more English and MUCH better!



omg i feel the same way if u think they cant speak english have u seen princess hour ??? i love the drama but there is this one part where the guys "supposly " are from america was making fun of the girl in english i just got no clue what the hell he was talking about i thought he was talking in some other laguage but then i realize it was in english after like 5 min. and the same goes witht that ballet girl i didnt understand a word she was saying when she speaked english


LOL! Yes, I know exactly which scene you mean! It took me ages to figure out what they were saying too!! One exception to that is Jeong Ryeo Won. She speaks perfect English in My Name is Kim Sam Soon.
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LaLa Land
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i really don't know since i like so many characters...and its hard finding the all the characters that speak the same language..lol....but if it was the main guy..hm..its gotta be Rain, Se7en, Vic, Or Kwon Sang Woo...thats all i know...lol....
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
the guy u like and he likes u back --- nishikido ryo
the guy that likes u ----------------------------- .. haven't thought of it.. will come back later!
the girl that likes the guy u like ---------- kim tae hee - fun to see someone beautiful like her lose to me... kakaka.. don't get me wrong.. i like her
ur mom --------------------------------------------
ur dad ----------------------------------------------
the guy that u like's dad --------------------?
the guy that u like's mom ------------------?
ur siblings (old, younger, sister, brother what evers ) ------- 'jun ying' from hello my lady..he's so cute! - big brother
2 or 3 of ur friends that is always by ur side -------------------yoo ha na, yoon eun hye
theme ??----------------------------------------------------LOVE, ROMANCE
what would happen at the end -------------------------------- HAPPY ENDING!
the conflict------------------------------------------------- love triangle .. his parents..
setting ------------------------------------------- KOREA!
ur status ( jobs, poor rich, ect.)----------- not so poor..studying teenage with a job (waitress!) ..
his status-------------------------------------- rich
ur personality-------------------------- happy, out-going, soft-hearted
his personality------------------------- quiet, loyal, gentleman, understanding
the drama that is very simiar--------- ...

...

...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.