Post Reply - introduce urselfs ❤
4959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Netherlands ♥
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
introduce urselfs
► choose ur way how to do it ◄
► introduce urselfs. ◄
► ? other stuff ? ◄
► ? random ? ◄
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲



ii will begin first n___n-
--
haii. maii name is Soo. moderator.. etc. iim helping to get the group avtice xP
hobbies are drawing. singing, music, anime, dramas, chatting
ii like everyone LOL. BUTBUT. no Fakers/Stealers/Tummiestabbers/etc
ii might react sometimes weird. sorrie about that - but live with it
thanks for reading. enjoy the group. leave ur own message here <3

- kisses Soo. ❤
Member
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Hey everyone! Name's Gillian A.K.A Ame. I'm from Philippines and i'm juz 13 years old going to be 14 on Sept. 22. I like everything related with anime, i'm an OTAKU! <33 I like all cute stuffs and especially JAPAN!!!
4959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Netherlands ♥
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Hey everyone! Name's Gillian A.K.A Ame. I'm from Philippines and i'm juz 13 years old going to be 14 on Sept. 22. I like everything related with anime, i'm an OTAKU! <33 I like all cute stuffs and especially JAPAN!!!



Nice to meet uu Ame :3
iiHope uu will be activee here :'D

Member
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Hellooooo Im Cucu X3
Nice to be here wif everyone ^v^
Im friendly i guess x)
Feeel freee to chat wif me always =D
I lovee many sweet food XP
I dun really hate someone or anthing =]

Soooo juz feel freee and im simple x)
4959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Netherlands ♥
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

LadyC- wrote:


Hellooooo Im Cucu X3
Nice to be here wif everyone ^v^
Im friendly i guess x)
Feeel freee to chat wif me always =D
I lovee many sweet food XP
I dun really hate someone or anthing =]

Soooo juz feel freee and im simple x)



nice to meet uu Cucu hhes =D
Member
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Haha nice to meet youu Tooo Soo ♥ Cute name ^v^
I love chatting tooooo XD hahaaaaa *giggles*
4959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Netherlands ♥
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

LadyC- wrote:

Haha nice to meet youu Tooo Soo ♥ Cute name ^v^
I love chatting tooooo XD hahaaaaa *giggles*


aah. Thnq :3 urs cuter D< !
ii love chatting to mhmm
Member
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Ahhhh >v< Thnx :]
Can we chat here or another chatting post... O3O

4959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Netherlands ♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
- stares no ideaa
You must be logged in to post.