First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp]The City
Music person >:
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
This is the city that surrounds the school of Ongaku.
Posted 8/1/10
*walks off campus and into city in some big glasses*
I don't know if we're allowed off campus but with this disguise no one will be able to tell it's me *smirks* heh. I'm so smart sometimes... Yayyy!! City city >< shopping!! *sparkly eyes*
Music person >:
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/1/10


A boy with spikey orange hair walks past her, his hand in his pockets. Behind him are two twin boys wo look like there 12, they were clinging to eachother. The one in the purple shirt grabbed the orange guys shirt and made him stop, "Akemi....Uyuru wont like it that your not following his orders" Akemi looked down at his brothers, "Heh, let the little headmaster try to stop me" The boy with the red shirt stared evily at akemi, "Akemi...remember what uruyu did to you last time you disobeyed.."
Posted 8/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



A boy with spikey orange hair walks past her, his hand in his pockets. Behind him are two twin boys wo look like there 12, they were clinging to eachother. The one in the purple shirt grabbed the orange guys shirt and made him stop, "Akemi....Uyuru wont like it that your not following his orders" Akemi looked down at his brothers, "Heh, let the little headmaster try to stop me" The boy with the red shirt stared evily at akemi, "Akemi...remember what uruyu did to you last time you disobeyed.."



*thinks: are they frm the academy? hw come they have o disguise?? O.o maybe I shud lend them some... I have extras in my bag anywayz... *
*goes upto them* Hey!!! Ummo.... Umm... r u guys going to town???
Music person >:
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"
Posted 8/3/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Rinji walked timidly behind her brother, clutching his sleeve, "O-Onii-tan..."
Naoki looked behind him, "Hai?"
"Is there anyone you recognize here...?" Rinji asked softly, tugging at her grey scarf.
"nn...." He looked around, not seeing anyone familiar. They had just entered the school and he hadn't seen anyone from when the applied.
"Nope...sorry..." He said shaking his head.
"Rinji sighed, "I hope we do soon..." Her stomach grumbled and she blushed, "C-Can we get something to eat first...maybe...?"
He smiled and laughed lightly, "Sure! I heard there's a good chinese restaurant here! Let's go check it out!"
"Hai~" Rinji nodded.
Naoki pulled her along and Rinji followed after him, looking for someone. Anyone.
Student
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SHUGO CHARAS!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "
Posted 8/3/10

inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*

Student
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SHUGO CHARAS!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*



yume looked at the boys "ohhh ok!*pulls all the boys sleeves* scuse me but wheres the city at misters?im lost!"
Posted 8/3/10

inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*



yume looked at the boys "ohhh ok!*pulls all the boys sleeves* scuse me but wheres the city at misters?im lost!"


*grabs Yume and pulls her back then starts to whisoer in her ear* " Hey! dn't you feel that weird aura that makes u al nervous?? I feel it for some reason.. and and they might just say something weird if u ask like that"
Student
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SHUGO CHARAS!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*



yume looked at the boys "ohhh ok!*pulls all the boys sleeves* scuse me but wheres the city at misters?im lost!"


*grabs Yume and pulls her back then starts to whisoer in her ear* " Hey! dn't you feel that weird aura that makes u al nervous?? I feel it for some reason.. and and they might just say something weird if u ask like that"


yume stares at yumi "you..felt an aura? huh...yeah i sensed somethin alright i sensed...THE SCENT OF TAIYAKI!!!!(a baked fish treat)
yume runs over to a taiyaki stand. "hi can i have a choco flavored taiyaki? "
Posted 8/3/10

inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*



yume looked at the boys "ohhh ok!*pulls all the boys sleeves* scuse me but wheres the city at misters?im lost!"


*grabs Yume and pulls her back then starts to whisoer in her ear* " Hey! dn't you feel that weird aura that makes u al nervous?? I feel it for some reason.. and and they might just say something weird if u ask like that"


yume stares at yumi "you..felt an aura? huh...yeah i sensed somethin alright i sensed...THE SCENT OF TAIYAKI!!!!(a baked fish treat)
yume runs over to a taiyaki stand. "hi can i have a choco flavored taiyaki? "


*follows her* "Here we are stuck in a dilems and ur eating taiyaki!" *sighs* well... whats ur name?

Student
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SHUGO CHARAS!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


inuyasha_tamago wrote:


Xx-Lively-xX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



The trio stared at her. Then the oldest stepped up, "Were fine"


Yumi suddenly feeling nervous started mumbling "ummo... Etto.... I don't know why u thought I came upto u but.... Umm... I rlly need help finding where the town is...... So erm... Cud o just follow you there if ur going there anyways... I'll leave you alone after that if you like...


Yume walked around in circles and looked around "i think im lost...ahahaha!i think i better ask someone...oh!"
yume went and pulled on Yumi's sleeve."etto...miss,wheres the city?im lost "


"ha ha that's actually what I'm looking for too! They seem to know!" *points at the three boys*



yume looked at the boys "ohhh ok!*pulls all the boys sleeves* scuse me but wheres the city at misters?im lost!"


*grabs Yume and pulls her back then starts to whisoer in her ear* " Hey! dn't you feel that weird aura that makes u al nervous?? I feel it for some reason.. and and they might just say something weird if u ask like that"


yume stares at yumi "you..felt an aura? huh...yeah i sensed somethin alright i sensed...THE SCENT OF TAIYAKI!!!!(a baked fish treat)
yume runs over to a taiyaki stand. "hi can i have a choco flavored taiyaki? "


*follows her* "Here we are stuck in a dilems and ur eating taiyaki!" *sighs* well... whats ur name?



yume turns around "tihihi im yume!yume kuroi!kuroi yume!and it means black dream..." yume zones out thinking of her past before she entered school... yume gets taiyaki from vendor and pays "and whats your name miss?"(turned into happy self again)
Posted 8/3/10


Yumi notices but decides not to ask about it. "I'm Yumi! Yumi Sasaki!" *smiles*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.