First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Japanese Mom Starves Her Kids to Death
2170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
A mother in Osaka was arrested today after neglecting her two children. The oldest, Sakurako (3), and Kaede (1) were found abandoned in their apartment in late June. Autopsy reports show that they died in the middle of June after not being fed for several days. In short, she starved them.

The mother, Sanae Shimomura said she, “got sick of feeding them and giving them a bath.” The family moved to that apartment earlier this year after she had gotten a divorce and started working at a sex parlor in May of 2009.

Sanae apparently left the apartment in June, leaving the children alone. She also told investigators, “I thought about a week later they might be dead,” and “I didn’t feel like I should return home to save them.”

She has also been staying at friend’s places at the time, only to find two rotting naked corpses when she returned home. The police only made the discovery a day after, when a male colleague was contacted by the apartment’s landlord. Her apartment that she lived in with the children is said to be used as a dormitory for the sex parlor she worked for.

The father (49) of the children said he had not been contact with them since they divorced.
source: tokyohive




so many psycho moms! i would never do this to my child. poor kids
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/
Posted 7/31/10
What's with these depressing threads? I don't like being reminded how bad some people are. .__.

but R.I.P children. Sorry you were born from an idiot. I wonder what will be her sentence.
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
Having kids come with BIG responsibility.. Every1 knows tht ,so she shouldn't have gotten pregnant (or at least abort if you think you can't handle the responsibility, don't starve your childrens) ... well i hope the judge sentence her to get her tubes tied, so none of this could happen again (well in her case tht is)
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
OHMYGOD.

D:

I would never do that to my child. D:
Posted 7/31/10
what a piece of shit.
Posted 7/31/10
Asia seems a little crazy now. In China a teacher killed a student, a girl got raped on the street and no one helped her (I think). In Japan a man ate a woman, and now a mom starves her kids to death. I'm starting to re-think going to Japan or China now. 0.0
Posted 7/31/10

Shohee wrote:

R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/


you stupid or something? ofcourse he left her because she was psycho... damn, how judgmental you were againt the man when it was the woman who killed them.
Posted 7/31/10
They must have done quite badly in school.
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

negative1111 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/


you stupid or something? ofcourse he left her because she was psycho... damn, how judgmental you were againt the man when it was the woman who killed them.


Just because he left dosen't absolve him of any responsability. If he was a father worth a shit he would have kept in contact with his kids and this would have been all the less likely to have happened. I'm not saying the mom is any less at fault for just not caring anymore but he's almost as guilty for not being involved
2170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

Aztecnology wrote:

They must have done quite badly in school.


.... they were ages 3 and 1. they didnt even start school yet
Posted 7/31/10

Shohee wrote:

R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/


i love how contradictory women are....when you divorce its " i want to be in custody of the kids!!" > judge approves> woman cheers because she "won" the childish battle.

later; "ITS THE GUYS FAULT FOR LEAVING HER!! he should put a gun to his head!!!!"

you know what....thats really retarded.
Posted 7/31/10

XxTwilightKissxX wrote:


Aztecnology wrote:

They must have done quite badly in school.


.... they were ages 3 and 1. they didnt even start school yet


They didn't listen to dear old mom, whom was their greatest teacher.
Posted 7/31/10

tycho0042 wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/


you stupid or something? ofcourse he left her because she was psycho... damn, how judgmental you were againt the man when it was the woman who killed them.


Just because he left dosen't absolve him of any responsability. If he was a father worth a shit he would have kept in contact with his kids and this would have been all the less likely to have happened. I'm not saying the mom is any less at fault for just not caring anymore but he's almost as guilty for not being involved


since we dont know the circumstances we cant blame him in anyway... maybe she forbid him to see them... maybe he was gonna see them next weekend (most people dont expect someone to die in a week).... i mean, do you know if someone is dying down the street? maybe you should go look or its gonna be your fault!
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

negative1111 wrote:


tycho0042 wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

R.I.P kids.

It sucks when your born into a world with no care. Shameless slut I wonder whats her opinion on this now. To the man I would asked why he left , if its because of the responsibility or some lame excuse he can put a gun in his mouth.

I don't think kids should just be treated like this >_> it sad to see them die because of the simplicity of not putting on protection to prevent any of this happening. I don't think ANY kid deserves this. :/


you stupid or something? ofcourse he left her because she was psycho... damn, how judgmental you were againt the man when it was the woman who killed them.


Just because he left dosen't absolve him of any responsability. If he was a father worth a shit he would have kept in contact with his kids and this would have been all the less likely to have happened. I'm not saying the mom is any less at fault for just not caring anymore but he's almost as guilty for not being involved


since we dont know the circumstances we cant blame him in anyway... maybe she forbid him to see them... maybe he was gonna see them next weekend (most people dont expect someone to die in a week).... i mean, do you know if someone is dying down the street? maybe you should go look or its gonna be your fault!


You're right, after all it's normal for any concerned parent to not see their children for over a week. From the sounds of this woman she just didn't give a shit so I find it hard to believe she forbade him to see their children. And yes, If I saw a crime in progress I WILL do something even it's only to call the police because inaction is almost as bad as the crime itself
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.