First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
(for guys only) things that u hate about girls?
1697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10
I hate how they're so clique-y, @______@
how they "subtly" talk about things you can't follow at all, because you're not in on the secret.
and really, do they need to go to the washroom together in one huge group?
why don't they just enter the same stall then, darn it.
and I hate how they play the sympathy card and then switch to talking about themselves while you're still swamped in misery.

and yeah, I'm a girl, big deal, my female friends make me feel so alienated,
I'm way more comfortable just hanging around my guy friends. = =
they don't judge like the girls I know do.
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

ShiverGirl wrote:


perotin9 wrote:

Why must everything be super subtle with them? When explaining things don't give me fluff, just the facts.


Well, we don't like to do things that easy. It would be more fun to play around!


I disagree. It's not fun for me because I'm not very subtle to begin with. I do it because my best girlfriends and female cousins tell me that's what I'm SUPPOSED to do, but I've just recently found out that a lot of guys really don't like thinking "Does she like me or doesn't she?"
-----------------------------

I'm not a guy but whatever, all's fair. I don't like how a lot of women (including myself when I'm around some people I don't know) are deceptive and how it seems like there are always a bunch of rules you have to follow when talking to them. It's like I can't be myself or wanna have fun like I do when I'm talking to guys.





TEN THINGS GUYS WISH GIRLS KNEW -- http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0IBX/is_1_10/ai_106059247/

Someone did a survey asking guys what they thought when girls do this and that -like wearing a lot of makeup and tight clothes- and I was pretty shocked. I asked my boyfriend about some of this and he told me it was all pretty much true in his case. It really gave me a lot of confidence.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/10


bwahaha im so pro i talk to everyone the same way
well as far as male and female go

but business and casual is where ill change
Posted 8/2/10

moratorium wrote:



bwahaha im so pro i talk to everyone the same way
well as far as male and female go

but business and casual is where ill change


I think sometimes it's a little different when you're a girl who's trying to start up a conversation with another girl, because nowadays it's cool to curse every other second and wear a lot of makeup all the time and just talk trash about everyone -- 3 things I can't stand. It's difficult for me to talk to someone who I just can't relate to.

1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
- How easily they can get caught up in their emotions. It's like a double-edged blade.

- The synchronization phenomenon. When one girl gets pissed at you...they all start shitting on you for no valid reason. Also like a double-edged blade

- How sensitive they are...you really gotta gently let on some messages. I can tell one of my guy friends, "Dude, you're getting fat...get yourself together and shape up. Stop eating crap and hit the gym." I can't tell this to one of my female friends in the same way.


25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

th1nk_p1nk wrote:


moratorium wrote:



bwahaha im so pro i talk to everyone the same way
well as far as male and female go

but business and casual is where ill change


I think sometimes it's a little different when you're a girl who's trying to start up a conversation with another girl, because nowadays it's cool to curse every other second and wear a lot of makeup all the time and just talk trash about everyone -- 3 things I can't stand. It's difficult for me to talk to someone who I just can't relate to.



ive never heard that perspective
for me when talk to people(i dont usually talk to) i guess i make their topics the center of the conversations lord knows i dont mention my opinion too much at work anymore

i feel like you always have to be careful of what you say and to who lol
its like you cant even be nice to anyone w/o a hidden agenda anymore its kinda annoying

Posted 8/2/10
Women make decisions and comments based solely on emotion far too often.
A little bit of balance between logic and emotion would be nice.
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☻☺
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

aznslayer93 wrote:

I hate how they always win in arguments even though when you know your right.


Sooo true
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cow Town, CA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Hate about females...

1. Clicks (I mean... i like to float around and be friends with everyone not just one group all the time. I like to meet new people!)
2. Drama (seriously, where on earth do you get so much drama? I've lived my life drama free.)
3. Judgmental (like these girls I know - they don't accept people unless they got "looks" or "money." So shallow.)
4. Secretive (we're all friends. What are you hiding???)

lol, I know I'm female too - but I just don't understand my own people. >.<|||
That's why guys are so much easier to get along with. Jokes and gaming - it's all okay.
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

lieutenanthawkeye wrote:


rotisserie wrote:

Many (not all) seem too fixated on the past and/or future; learn to live in the moment~


SOMETIMES ITS TOO HARD TO FORGET ABOUT THE PAST....and sometimes we tend to get so emotional but just wait...and see later u will see we girls later will stand uP...just let us cry for awhile


Lol, wise words.. guess I could be a little more thoughtful.

3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Their side effects from their monthly cycle.
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

xMikomix wrote:

I hate how they're so clique-y, @______@
how they "subtly" talk about things you can't follow at all, because you're not in on the secret.
and really, do they need to go to the washroom together in one huge group?
why don't they just enter the same stall then, darn it.
and I hate how they play the sympathy card and then switch to talking about themselves while you're still swamped in misery.

and yeah, I'm a girl, big deal, my female friends make me feel so alienated,
I'm way more comfortable just hanging around my guy friends. = =
they don't judge like the girls I know do.


I know that I shouldn't answer (cause its all boyz) but I couldn't agree with you more not to be mean or anything but girls are just plain bitchy!!!
Posted 8/2/10
A girl is not a woman, she is but a fickle child.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Girls can make something so simple become a Drama-fest.

Girls will talk about things that are boring as hell. Seriously....I have a friend who called me up just to say she was Brushing her fucking teeth...I mean seriously?

Girls will not admit to being wrong often.
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Bridge
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

SatoshiHirohito wrote:

girls who judge on looks. pisses me off.


same here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.