First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Riddle Time
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10
This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor.
Why don't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?
Posted 8/1/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor.
Why don't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?


hes a midget and can only reach the 8th floor button(=
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

CupcakesandVodka wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor.
Why don't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?


hes a midget and can only reach the 8th floor button(=


Correct!
Posted 8/1/10
^_^ one of my old friends actually asked me that XD
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10
Here is a Math one!

Sabrina gave Samantha as many dollars as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many dollars as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of $80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange?
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

CupcakesandVodka wrote:

^_^ one of my old friends actually asked me that XD


Try the one above this post!
Riddle Mod
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


CupcakesandVodka wrote:

^_^ one of my old friends actually asked me that XD


Try the one above this post!


Give up on the one from the other page?
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

dmitrivalentine wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


CupcakesandVodka wrote:

^_^ one of my old friends actually asked me that XD


Try the one above this post!


Give up on the one from the other page?


Yes, but don't tell me the answer! I am going to add it to the Unsolved Riddles Forum!
Riddle Mod
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Here's another:

What does an orange and a bell have in common?
Riddle Goddess
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

dmitrivalentine wrote:

Here's another:

What does an orange and a bell have in common?


Wait! No one has answered my riddle yet! Please either wait for someone to answer it or answer it yourself before posting another riddle!
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
anwser
Because they both must be peeled

happy?


If you break me I'll not stop working. If you can touch me, my work is done. If you lose me, you must find me with a ring soon after. What am I?
Riddle Mod
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

anwser
Because they both must be peeled

happy?


If you break me I'll not stop working. If you can touch me, my work is done. If you lose me, you must find me with a ring soon after. What am I?


I think I've heard something similiar to this. I believe the answer is "heart" or "promise"
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Yes! I've asked my friends that on
Riddle Mod
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

Yes! I've asked my friends that on


I especially like the trick question ones like: The animals went on the Ark two by two. How many animals did Moses board?
Riddle Mod
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Here's another:

I symbolize the determined warrior
I ensure the absoluce in promises
I take what's others and give them to others
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.