First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Qu'ran Burning Event
15943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LO-LOZ wrote:

thanx to show this video but it's a shame to burne any holy book ..this is the violence it self
they claim that Qu'ran is a Violent book if it's ture so why Islam is increasing nowaday's all over the world
I will give them the answer which is that new muslim's found them selves in Qu'ran...
Europe about to be muslim whithout any war , weapons or any violence...
they should ask them selves Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

IN each Religion there r violent gangs that doesn't mean these religions r violent..Qu'ran orders always to share others in life & treats them safely and gently . in other side Qu'ran orders muslims to defend and protects all human , if any Dictator fight them or limits there freedom to choose any faith he wants.


Nice try.. But The Qur'an tells you to lie to trick the non-believes into joining. If they do not join kill them.
The Qur'an it self tells you how it is meant to be read. And how to deal with contradictions within it.
All earlier remarks are to be forgotten and later remarks taken if you run into a contradiction. Hence the later remarks are the truth.
So the words of piece in the Qur'an are lies. Even dictated by the Qur'an, the Qur'an wants you to kill all who does not obey the Qur'an.

See a person takes the time to really study up on the Qur'an learns just how evil it really is.
It even said its a sin to lie to a fellow member of your religion, but it tells you its ok to lie, steal, cheat, and kill anyone that is not of that religion.

So tell me are you lien to us right now? Or are you that blind of your own holy scripture that you missed all that?

I already did a video on that.. its here on the ED as well if you want more information on it, and the Qur'an.




First of all
Islam does not order us to fight those who don't enter islam if they didn't fight us at first. WE ONLY DEFEND OURSELVES
if you go and read more about it (( in the right places )) ,islam is a really great relegion
and in Qura'an Allah tells us to respect other people relegions and everyone knows that
he says that if they didn't enter islam they are free because the light is obvious
and the dark is obvious, (( the true PATH is obvious ))


See a person takes the time to really study up on the Qur'an learns just how evil it really is.


where did you read this from !!!!!!!!!!!!! are you blind ?? go and read something true, not a Spiteful person's opinion
be clever and don't beleive everything you read

if islam was the same bad way you'r saiying
WHY is the islamic countries safer than the others ??
WHY is the Suicide number much less or even Nonexistent
WHY is the stealing robberies very low in the Muslim countries ???
WHY isn't there ANY murdering crimes at all between Muslims ???????

didn't you ask your self these questions ??
it is soOo obvious
IN QURA'AN (( ALLAH )) the only God ever tell us to stop doing these bad things
so he would give us the HEAVEN that he described in the Qura'an
and to avoid HELL that we fear the most , that he also described how it is in Qura'an
he only want's us to obey him
and he is asking us to do it
in a really nice and great way
this is why we follow him , becausehe is true light, and every thing is soo clear
we are so greateful that he chose us to follow him OMG iam really glad
i'll even defend him with my parents and even sacrifice myself for him
WHY ?? because HE created me, and iam so greateful for him that i saw light

here take this link
and listen carefully to the qura'an
don't worry there is translation, here everything is true, you'll find what you want to know
http://www.quranexplorer.com/
you'll even feel different when you listen to it
somehow you'll feel that it is written by ((Allah)) the only God ever
and may Allah support all muslims everywhere


join this group if you want to discuss anything about islam with me
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/United_Muslim

IAM A MUSLIM AND IAM REALLY GLAD AND SOoO PROUD
Posted 8/2/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


uae89 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LO-LOZ wrote:

thanx to show this video but it's a shame to burne any holy book ..this is the violence it self
they claim that Qu'ran is a Violent book if it's ture so why Islam is increasing nowaday's all over the world
I will give them the answer which is that new muslim's found them selves in Qu'ran...
Europe about to be muslim whithout any war , weapons or any violence...
they should ask them selves Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

IN each Religion there r violent gangs that doesn't mean these religions r violent..Qu'ran orders always to share others in life & treats them safely and gently . in other side Qu'ran orders muslims to defend and protects all human , if any Dictator fight them or limits there freedom to choose any faith he wants.


Nice try.. But The Qur'an tells you to lie to trick the non-believes into joining. If they do not join kill them.
The Qur'an it self tells you how it is meant to be read. And how to deal with contradictions within it.
All earlier remarks are to be forgotten and later remarks taken if you run into a contradiction. Hence the later remarks are the truth.
So the words of piece in the Qur'an are lies. Even dictated by the Qur'an, the Qur'an wants you to kill all who does not obey the Qur'an.

See a person takes the time to really study up on the Qur'an learns just how evil it really is.
It even said its a sin to lie to a fellow member of your religion, but it tells you its ok to lie, steal, cheat, and kill anyone that is not of that religion.

So tell me are you lien to us right now? Or are you that blind of your own holy scripture that you missed all that?

I already did a video on that.. its here on the ED as well if you want more information on it, and the Qur'an.



b4 u talk about islam go and study islam im a muslim and its my first time to hear about what u said and absolutely there is something wrong about where did u get ur information :)


and if what u said is true then give me one reason why Islam religion is the most increasing religion ?



As a scientist I do not open my mouth until I do fully examine and study the subject. In other words I have studied Islam, and The qur'an.

What I have said was only the facts that can be found right in the qur'an. Leaving to think three possibilities about you 1. know little of your own religion, 2. you know you religion well, and your fallowing it to the tee by trying to blow smoke up my ass. or 3. Your the type of person the qur'an dictates will be going to hell, because you do not follow your religion down to the word.
Feel free to re-read your Qur'an you find I have not Miss-represented it in the least.

Because in my profession knowing is half the battle, and the gathering of knowledge is something I do well.



if u are a Scientist as u said and if u read or study OUR Coran u will never say like this Mr. Knowledge ... Do u speak or even understand Arabic ??? if u read iT in other langage then it's all fake coz Coran can't be translated 100% coz our Langage is so rich and u can't find the right word for the right translation + did u know how many Muslim are n America??? did u study about the Islamic Civilization ??? did u know from where we got the 0 ? did u know from where we got the "Algorithm" ?? did u know who's the father of Algebra ?? did u know from where we got the "X" ?? did u know from where we got the solution of the equation n 3rd degreee ??? do u know what is "Bagdad" ??


Ddid u know ... ?? Did u know ... ??


no SORRY you know NOTHING and u say that u're a scientist sorry to tell u this but u only speak bull shit ...
Posted 8/2/10

Darkphoenix3450



One Respect is earned not given freely just because if I don't it hurt your feelings.

As an example, I also do not give Drunks that beat there kids respect, even if they scream they demand respect. Because in the end what do they do to earn my respect. violence does not get respect. and the Qur'an is a testament of Violence, deception and hate.

On another note I am a free thinker, I take the time to learn about everything, and gather the facts about everything to come down to an outcome. That is how I know I am not close minded. But you claim that I should respect your ideals based on what? No matter what I should have faith in it based on what? I had a hard enough time picking my self up off of the floor.. I was Laughing so hard. The lack of common sense and logic in your post was great. I have not felt that good in ages..

Learn what your faith stands for, then tell me who is close minded.



what do I read here toooo !! Coran is source of violence and hate !!!! I seee my dear that u have no idea about the Human History !!! for example do u remember Hitler and wht did he do for Jews ??? do u know where did they escape and who protect them ??? Oh my dear u're speakin' nonsense !!! Islam is the more tolerent we accept and live with others respectin' their religions and their beliefs...


From the peace of mind depends on the serenity of the soul of each of us. The human being has a real and lasting peace of mind when he quenches his thirst to know his true origin and its true purpose, and the origin and purpose of all this vast universe that surrounds. In other words, man does not feel good about himself for real and without any subterfuge, until he is sure to know where he comes, he goes, why it is brought into the world; what is death and what comes after death.

The imperturbable calm and lasting enjoyed the faithful theist derives precisely this reason that enjoyed by its inhabitants. Each element in the universe that calls to serve him emphatically that nothing is there for anything and everything is so perfect that he can not come from any void or be the result of a hypothetical accident .

Before moving to his laboratory, the scientist too proud of his little person, believed himself smart enough to let God into his hat in the cloakroom. But he was quick to find everywhere in the infinite perfection of any item it asks to give him his secret. For ordinary mortals the whole world in every corner is a huge laboratory. And it strengthens it very fair and firm conviction that everything is perfect, that nothing is too much or unnecessary or absurd. While it will therefore confirms the existence of what some call the supreme architect if not God. But however it is God's omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and perfect essence.

As a result, the average person is safer when it is God who created it to respond well to the many metaphysical questions that continue to torment him. He also knows that God is perfect in essence, is not likely to leave the thinking being that it has created, no message from him with all the answers to these questions. It remains to know which of all alleged divine messages, is authentic. To be the true message from God, he must behave himself and from others, good and very convincing answer to this question...


The Coran preaches freedom of worship and remain forever a perpetual message of peace between all humans, as part of justice ...
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.A.E "emirates"
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Islam is just like any other religion people should respect it..Im a Muslim & I know for sure Islam isn't cancer or a bad thing like some of you said.. & thanks for those who respected our religin.
I don't know what was the purpose of posting such topic but it turned out badly.. I think it's in the rules to not discuss things like this or am I wrong??

well for those who said bad things.. this Islam your saying bad things on, at least provides respect to all religions and sects.. and from your behaviours I don't know if your religion does, or is it that you're not abiding with what your religion says in the 1st place??

As a Muslim it really hurts to read such words..PLEASE do not believe every thing you heard or take others opinions..I think it's out of being human in the first place that you show respect to others despite differences in religion , language or what ever
I HAVE MANY NON-MUSLIMS FRIENDS IN THIS COMMUNITY AND NEVER DISRESPECTED THEIR WAY OF LIVING OR RELIGION IN ANY WAY ..SO CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME? IT'S NOT THAT HARD
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
I am against book burning but it could be recycled into toilet paper.
1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / i live in Emarit...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
AL SALAM ALIKOM is our main way of saying hey

that mean peace to you

till now i don't know how islam heart any one Because it did not

if this relgion bad please tell why there are many poeple are converting to islam from all the Religions and country without any exception

don't say they are fools or somthing like that give a real reason

i love my relgoin not Because i born muslim but i know what is islam

for those who said we study islam how did you study it?

did you realy visit islamic country or you just hear it by news

not every thing you read or you hear is true you need to see islam your self

am a muslim but i don't follow everything in islam and this is something normal you even your self don't follow every thing
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

tarakelly wrote:

I am against book burning but it could be recycled into toilet paper.


well Miss Recycle

you do like how u raised and we do how we raied too we will never ever make any holy book as a toilet paper

and let me ask you a question you want to recycle it ? to insult Islam well u did that but in the end im not the one who will lose but u did bcuz in judgment day the god will ask you why u did this ? and properly u wont have rational answer and properly u will end up going to hell

and you have to understand something why the god sent prophets ? and gave us holy books and religions ? to fight ?

no at all

this life about is to win the heaven or lose and go to hell and it doesn't matter what ur religion to Allah but what did u do during ur life so rather than waste your time on recycling the Quran try to focus on how you survive from hell and go to heaven bcuz Islam or Muslims is not ur real enemy

you real enemy is the devil so you choose which side you are in ...... the god side ? or the devil side


we are the Muslims unlike you guys we love our prophets and other prophets like Moses and Jesus

and i dont understand why you hate our prophet Mohammad ? did u read about him ? i dont think so
Posted 8/2/10
I believe book burning is a little extreme, but that's America for ya.
75434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Normally I read every post in a thread. But I couldn't this time. People people, you may be angry but, my eyes are burning, and I didn't understand half of what you said. After a while I stopped reading.

Okay okay, I often misspell words. There are times I start a sentence with 'and' or end one with a preposition. I sometimes cannot remember if a semi-colon is appropriate for a particular thought...

but guys. This is a whole 'nother level!

There are NO one letter words in English. Being unable or unwilling to properly spell words like "are", "be", "for" loses your argument before you start because. I stop reading. Likewise, when you get your thoughts tied up in convoluted knots of conditionals.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10


Why all that hate to our religion ?
I am sure it is a misunderstanding …. You should read more about our religion
You know Hollywood from more than 100 years tried to destroy or deformation our image to the world . I watch some of that kind of movies and 100% what they show in that movies are false ( all are fake) …
It is hard to believe but people who hate our religion a lot are people who became a Muslim later on .. do you know why
Because they will read more about Islam and then they will know what is the truth
All Muslims in the world like all the prophets and believe that all the 3 religions are true
But sadly you hate our prophet and hate our religion.
So our religion encourage peace and love .
if you have any wrong idea about Islam ... please ask me and we will help you to know the true about Islam

65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Look I do not belief in in any so called Holy Book. Why do you not read it your own sill book. As time went on Mohammad became even more violent and hateful. Killing any body that disagreed with his trash why should I not have any respect for Islam . I stop doing business with Muslim long time ago. everything wrong in this world was the Jewish people fault. 9-11 closed the book for me as I saw joy in Muslims faces.By the way if I go into a convenience store and if i think the person is Muslim I make sure I count my change they have a habit of short changing people. Look your people when dealing with non Muslim have little to no ethics why should I care what happens to them. I have worked around Jewish people as well and I never heard the trash that comes out of Islamic be leavers.. Personally I think we been way to nice to Muslims. Shooting at are troops from your silly temples heck I level it it just a a building. Well I have to cook my breakfast. bacon egg's grits with coffee a southern dish in here in the land of the free.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
You people do that well enough on your own. Holly wood can even put a dent in the crimes that Muslim do on a daily bases.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

neko-cat wrote:



Why all that hate to our religion ?
I am sure it is a misunderstanding …. You should read more about our religion
You know Hollywood from more than 100 years tried to destroy or deformation our image to the world . I watch some of that kind of movies and 100% what they show in that movies are false ( all are fake) …
It is hard to believe but people who hate our religion a lot are people who became a Muslim later on .. do you know why
Because they will read more about Islam and then they will know what is the truth
All Muslims in the world like all the prophets and believe that all the 3 religions are true
But sadly you hate our prophet and hate our religion.
So our religion encourage peace and love .
if you have any wrong idea about Islam ... please ask me and we will help you to know the true about Islam



'I call bullshit.'

Again I read the Qur'an. All the peace talk is thrown out the window wen you keep reading it, because later in it only talks about tricking and killing all who is not part of your religion.


Also tell me what good things came from this religion, that should have people respect it?

Can you list 3 good things that came to be do to this religion?
75434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

neko-cat wrote:


Why all that hate to our religion ?
I am sure it is a misunderstanding …. You should read more about our religion

But sadly you hate our prophet and hate our religion.
So our religion encourage peace and love .
if you have any wrong idea about Islam ... please ask me and we will help you to know the true about Islam



(Bold: mine)

Well the answer to the part in bold is complicated and varies from poster to poster:

Dark Phoenix hates, or at least holds in contempt, anyone who doesn't share his particular flavour of aggressive atheism. so for him it's not personal. He will make hateful statements about christianity, zorastorism, even agnosticism.

For the people who actually want to hold book burnings and thunder from pulpits about the 'evils' of Islam, well honestly it's because while they live in a free country, what they really want is a right wing religious theocracy with their own religious leaders as the theocrats. kind of like a christian mirror of Iran. When you think of all the hate Iran pours out about the 'Great Satan' their attitude is merely a reflection of that.

I'm sorry you feel your religion is misunderstood. However, for people who live outside of it, it has become inextricably linked to terrorism and asymmetric violent responses to perceived insult. The usual counter argument about pedophile Catholic Priests, or violence done by believers of other faiths various conflicts is not the same.

Non-Muslims, many of us, see a systemic level of violent response to perceived insult and a direct (not Casual) link to belief in Islam to terrorism. Regardless of what terrorists actually believe, far too many of them invoke Allah and Mohammed when engaging in terrorism, rioting or other unsavoury acts.

Back in the 1600's hundreds this could be said of every flavour of Christianity. But 400 years have passed. Christianity is not what it was, and the western world is not necessarily a Christian one. On the other hand despite the prostestations of peace and love, what is seen in the news is a behaviour and attitude by a significant proportion believers in Islam that would be more suited to the Thirty Years War, than modern times.

30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
lol looks who is talking

now im sure u never read the quran or about islam xD

u talk like all ppl is angels and only muslims do bad things

u have more crimes then we do have in out countries ( killing and stealing ) still u can muslims is worse idk why

americans kill more than muslims does still muslims is worse idk how lol

u have the racist thingy too much in ur country and we dont have it at all maybe sometimes but even when we have it it dont become that huge it end fast

and no matter how any muslims is good u never look at him but when any muslim do any single small bad thing u all look at him and say on see thats islam and islam have nothing to do with that

well thanx for allah who gave me the ability to see things ppl can't see or maybe they dont want to see it =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.