First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Qu'ran Burning Event
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
not all Muslims follow there religion..
and not all people follow there religion
You know in Christian it is forbidden to drink alcohol (to became drunk )
But why do we find a lot of Christian drink alcohol and they are proud of it ..
1- It is forbidden to drink all kinds of alcohol ( don’t you think the world will became a better place if no one drink alcohol)
It is forbidden because we respect the human mind or brain ( of course you know what happens when someone drink alcohol)
2- It is forbidden to kill anyone and we should respect all the living things .. even a flower we should not cut when we go to another country .
3- In our religion the Quran and our profit told some things that now the scientist discover and some things that will happen in the future and it did happen plus other things that will happen so the judgment day will came. If you want I will send for you a website about the things that our profit told as it will happen ---> it is the miraculous
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



Why all that hate to our religion ?
I am sure it is a misunderstanding …. You should read more about our religion
You know Hollywood from more than 100 years tried to destroy or deformation our image to the world . I watch some of that kind of movies and 100% what they show in that movies are false ( all are fake) …
It is hard to believe but people who hate our religion a lot are people who became a Muslim later on .. do you know why
Because they will read more about Islam and then they will know what is the truth
All Muslims in the world like all the prophets and believe that all the 3 religions are true
But sadly you hate our prophet and hate our religion.
So our religion encourage peace and love .
if you have any wrong idea about Islam ... please ask me and we will help you to know the true about Islam



'I call bullshit.'

Again I read the Qur'an. All the peace talk is thrown out the window wen you keep reading it, because later in it only talks about tricking and killing all who is not part of your religion.


Also tell me what good things came from this religion, that should have people respect it?

Can you list 3 good things that came to be do to this religion?


1. no racist thingy
2. give poor ppl money ones per year *not a choice*
3. fasting for one month to see how poor ppl suffer
4. u must treat ur parents good
5. u have always to be patient no matter how sick or u r in trouble
6. respect the old ppl and kind for the children

well thats for now

hey u keep saying that u read the quran many time

ok do u mind to write the verses u r talking about with their numbers and the name of that surah ?
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Okay I'm leaving this thread until people who know that "YOU" is a THREE LETTER WORD begin posting here.

I refuse to argue with the illiterate.
3827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Lion's Mouth !
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Darkphoenix3450 >> Hey Knowledge Man ! Do you speak & understand Arabic ?
Do you think we will give a damn thing about your Illiterate SORRY I mean your Knowledge ? Easy Easy Man relax & try another one Book Mmmmm I checked your profile By the way it's really you " Keep it up !!!
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
hush hush u r totally right

i mean his way of talking about it shows that he dont understand the islam from inside just a bits from outside lol
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Hush-Hush wrote:

Darkphoenix3450 >> Hey Knowledge Man ! Do you speak & understand Arabic ?
Do you think we will give a damn thing about your Illiterate SORRY I mean your Knowledge ? Easy Easy Man relax & try another one Book Mmmmm I checked your profile By the way it's really you " Keep it up !!!


Are you talking to me? I'm the one who made the statement about refusing to speak with the illiterate. No I don't speak Arabic. I do speak some French but I wouldn't be so arrogant as to try and debate with someone in that that language. however, my language skills are relevant... how?

The thread was initiated in English and is being argued in English. I don't care if it's because one is a lazy American or ESL student. Anyone who cannot figure out how to spell words such as 'are', 'can', 'you', and 'be' has not reached a level of communication skill that will permit intelligent debate.

Your insults would be more cutting if you could actually spell correctly. Right now you're just funny. At least you can properly spell 'you', I'll grant you that.


3827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Lion's Mouth !
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
UAE89 Hello there bro .. Well let end this it's just wordZ & retarted opinion they said ! I really like you posts but let's end it if one of them speak & understand Arabic fine then we going to deal with him Now we just have Fun the Qur'an & Islam ( Elo Rab Y7mee ) ..
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
yea i noticed that most of them here who joined the topic i mean the non muslims is friends + they are Atheists
3827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Lion's Mouth !
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
papagolfwhiskey >> I'm not talking to you Ok it's good for you to step a side X with all my respect old teacher Man !
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Oh no! don't talk to the scary atheists.

Go on and play in your own playground. It's too bad that didn't apply to everyone in the real world as well.
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
xD yea thats better for u otherwise u wont have a chance to play ur games
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Hush-Hush wrote:

papagolfwhiskey >> I'm not talking to you Ok it's good for you to step a side X with all my respect old teacher Man !


If you say so. Answer me one thing though. I haven't seen you posting much on extended discusion before. What brought you here today?


75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

uae89 wrote:

xD yea thats better for YOU otherwise YOU wont have a chance to play YOUR games :P


(capitals: My corrections)

There! now was that so hard?




3827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Lion's Mouth !
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
papagolfwhiskey >> yes your right but friend told me about this topic ! And because I'm Muslem Arabic girl & I respect all ReligionS .. So I'm here to see how people thinking LOL I just have fun ..
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
nope it wasnt that hard at all man bcuz its where u can win but about islam thingy nope u can't :3

so u believe that ur grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, ..... grand, grandfather was some sort of monkey ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.