First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Rp: School Library
Student President
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowheres o.o
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

edrosik wrote:


Amelia: then lets go


Uuna: great then i shall lead you there follow me-turns around & starts walking to the back of the library then ino a hallway hidden off made of all stone & its a big huge door-...access code recived door opening now-the door creaks &opens as it opens you hear all kinds of creatures on the other side farther down-
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Amelia: then lets go


Uuna: great then i shall lead you there follow me-turns around & starts walking to the back of the library then ino a hallway hidden off made of all stone & its a big huge door-...access code recived door opening now-the door creaks &opens as it opens you hear all kinds of creatures on the other side farther down-


amelia follows you and grabs her sword following you
Student President
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowheres o.o
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

edrosik wrote:


Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Amelia: then lets go


Uuna: great then i shall lead you there follow me-turns around & starts walking to the back of the library then ino a hallway hidden off made of all stone & its a big huge door-...access code recived door opening now-the door creaks &opens as it opens you hear all kinds of creatures on the other side farther down-


amelia follows you and grabs her sword following you


Uuna: our mission is to force or defeat the monsters down to level B10 we are currently on floor 2 - my hand retracts into my arm & a sword blade comes out- there are a mass of heat signatures on the floor below us but the strongest is that of a lesser dragon...i thought you would like to know what we're up against - a barrier forms behind us allowing none of the creatures to past-
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Amelia: then lets go


Uuna: great then i shall lead you there follow me-turns around & starts walking to the back of the library then ino a hallway hidden off made of all stone & its a big huge door-...access code recived door opening now-the door creaks &opens as it opens you hear all kinds of creatures on the other side farther down-


amelia follows you and grabs her sword following you


Uuna: our mission is to force or defeat the monsters down to level B10 we are currently on floor 2 - my hand retracts into my arm & a sword blade comes out- there are a mass of heat signatures on the floor below us but the strongest is that of a lesser dragon...i thought you would like to know what we're up against - a barrier forms behind us allowing none of the creatures to past-


Amelia"then lets go there is lot of cleaning to do
Student President
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowheres o.o
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

edrosik wrote:


Amelia"then lets go there is lot of cleaning to do


Uuna: cleaning is a good way of putting it -smiles as another blade comes out my other hand- shall we go the steps are there -starts walking to them
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Amelia"then lets go there is lot of cleaning to do


Uuna: cleaning is a good way of putting it -smiles as another blade comes out my other hand- shall we go the steps are there -starts walking to them


Amelia"walks toward the sound the monsters are making"
Student President
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowheres o.o
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

edrosik wrote:


Hime_Makoto wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Amelia"then lets go there is lot of cleaning to do


Uuna: cleaning is a good way of putting it -smiles as another blade comes out my other hand- shall we go the steps are there -starts walking to them


Amelia"walks toward the sound the monsters are making"


Uuna: -as we get to the stairs a big golem crashes through the floor in front of it & jets come out the heel of my feet as i jump out the way & i float back as it swings a broken pillar around-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.