First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign-ups
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Username;; Hinami_1010
Character Name;; I-Pin
Age of character;; 15
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; don't have one :(

APPROVED
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
should i wait for aprrovement??

Username;; cenasobelle
Character Name;; Gokudera Hayato
Age of character;; 15
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal; cat- tiger.. *Uni*
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Username: Lucky_Kid
Character Name: M.M.
Age of Character: 15
Picture:

Box Weapon/Animal: Clarinet..?
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Hinami_1010 wrote:

Username;; Hinami_1010
Character Name;; I-Pin
Age of character;; 15
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; don't have one :(


Approved ;D
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

cenasobelle wrote:

should i wait for aprrovement??

Username;; cenasobelle
Character Name;; Gokudera Hayato
Age of character;; 15
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal; cat- tiger.. *Uni*


Approved. You're good to go, Goku! ;D!
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lucky_Kid wrote:

Username: Lucky_Kid
Character Name: M.M.
Age of Character: 15
Picture:

Box Weapon/Animal: Clarinet..?


Woah.. never thought M.M. would be taken... But Approved :))
Posted 8/3/10
Username; Lavion-
Character Name;; Lussuria
Age of character;; 25
Picture;;
Box Weapon/Animal;; Serenity Peacock
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

Username; Lavion-
Character Name;; Lussuria
Age of character;; 25
Picture;;
Box Weapon/Animal;; Serenity Peacock


It's about time there's another Varia member. Approved. ;]
Member
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Username;; YoUrZ_4_EvEr
Character Name;; Superbi Squalo
Age of character;;22
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;;

Arm-Mounted Sword - Squalo cut off his own left hand and replaced it with this Sword. It has an added advantage of having no blind spots, since Squalo's Fake hand can move a full 360 degrees. Squalo used it to counteract Yamamoto coming from behind during the Rain Ring Battle. The arm mounted sword also contains explosives, which Squalo generally uses to trap his opponent.
Grande Pioggia Squalo ~ Heavy Rain Shark - Squalo's Box Weapon, which resembles a great white Shark and is powerful enough to defeat enemies on its own. It is able to levitate above the ground, as well as swim in actual water. He tends to use the Shark before going into physical combat alongside his Box Weapon.

Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:


Username;; YoUrZ_4_EvEr
Character Name;; Superbi Squalo
Age of character;;22
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;;

Arm-Mounted Sword - Squalo cut off his own left hand and replaced it with this Sword. It has an added advantage of having no blind spots, since Squalo's Fake hand can move a full 360 degrees. Squalo used it to counteract Yamamoto coming from behind during the Rain Ring Battle. The arm mounted sword also contains explosives, which Squalo generally uses to trap his opponent.
Grande Pioggia Squalo ~ Heavy Rain Shark - Squalo's Box Weapon, which resembles a great white Shark and is powerful enough to defeat enemies on its own. It is able to levitate above the ground, as well as swim in actual water. He tends to use the Shark before going into physical combat alongside his Box Weapon.



It's about time their's a Squalo! xD Aha, Approved.
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Please keep pics in a spoiler, thanks (:
Member
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I have no memory...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


Username;; 0xXenoduck
Character Name;; Spanner <---yess even the mechanic deserves some love ^___^dd
Age of character;; 24
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; strau moscas and... *drummrolls*
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


LOLOL RINA YAY 8DDD APRROVED~ Sexy spanner btw ;D
Member
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I have no memory...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


Pshhh I only pick the sexiest pictures for my RP pictures >3333 XDDDD
Member
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / where ever i want...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
User name: AnimexburnerXD
Character Name: Basil
Age: 14?
Image:
Box weapon/animal: dolphin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.