First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign-ups
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

BlackRavelord777 wrote:
yea ok u too and here


Wahh he looks so cool there >:DD
Member
28293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the realm of Art
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

owie2580 wrote:


BlackRavelord777 wrote:
yea ok u too and here


Wahh he looks so cool there >:DD


thanks i dont get y ppl not notice him hes a bad ass
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

BlackRavelord777 wrote:

thanks i dont get y ppl not notice him hes a bad ass


lol he is indeed :DD maybe cause he's quiet and doesn't get much screen time D;
Member
28293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the realm of Art
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

owie2580 wrote:


BlackRavelord777 wrote:

thanks i dont get y ppl not notice him hes a bad ass


lol he is indeed :DD maybe cause he's quiet and doesn't get much screen time D;


i think thats disappointing even mammon and G gets more time then him and wat about his monky
wen i c monkys and martial arts i think STAFF
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

BlackRavelord777 wrote:

i think thats disappointing even mammon and G gets more time then him and wat about his monky
wen i c monkys and martial arts i think STAFF


woahh you're right D: they should show more arcobaleno!! 8DD LOL nice x) mammon has the varia as well.. and i like mammon 8D but skull! and colonello! if you want to keep talking, i made a random chatting forum if you'd like to continue there xD
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10
Username: hitsuguya21
charactor: Hibari Kyouya
age: 16
pic: sorri can't upload sadly not onpc ;x
bow weapon/animal: tonfa, roll the hedgechog and alaude's cuffs *O*
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

hitsuguya21 wrote:

Username: hitsuguya21
charactor: Hibari Kyouya
age: 16
pic: sorri can't upload sadly not onpc ;x
bow weapon/animal: tonfa, roll the hedgechog and alaude's cuffs *O*


Approved! It's okay, Yama.. wait i can't call you that anymore. xD Oh, well.. have fun RPing 8) Remember that Nam Middle is your turf so post there often~
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
(MAMMON! <3)

Username;; Cheery-o
Character Name;; Mammon/Viper
Age of character;; Unknown
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; Phantasma
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

Cheery-o wrote:

(MAMMON! <3)

Username;; Cheery-o
Character Name;; Mammon/Viper
Age of character;; Unknown
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; Phantasma


Approved~ 8D KAWAII CHIBIIIII!! <33
Member
28293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the realm of Art
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

owie2580 wrote:


BlackRavelord777 wrote:

i think thats disappointing even mammon and G gets more time then him and wat about his monky
wen i c monkys and martial arts i think STAFF


woahh you're right D: they should show more arcobaleno!! 8DD LOL nice x) mammon has the varia as well.. and i like mammon 8D but skull! and colonello! if you want to keep talking, i made a random chatting forum if you'd like to continue there xD


sorry bout yestarday went to sleep it was about 2 a.m. here
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

BlackRavelord777 wrote:

sorry bout yestarday went to sleep it was about 2 a.m. here


woah dude :O that's okay xD to the random chat forum! 8D
Member
28293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the realm of Art
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

owie2580 wrote:


BlackRavelord777 wrote:

sorry bout yestarday went to sleep it was about 2 a.m. here


woah dude :O that's okay xD to the random chat forum! 8D


I dont kno how to get there
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

BlackRavelord777 wrote:

I dont kno how to get there


huh? xD lol it's the third forum topic on the list and you can talk about basically.. whatever you want :DD just post and say hi or something x) if you want, you dont really have to ;x
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
Username;; Rocklee_101
Character Name;; Alaude
Age of character;; N/A <--i dont know
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; Alaude's handcuffs
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

rocklee_101 wrote:

Username;; Rocklee_101
Character Name;; Alaude
Age of character;; N/A <--i dont know
Picture;;

Box Weapon/Animal;; Alaude's handcuffs


Approved~ (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.