First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Main RP Forum
Posted 8/3/10
~Lussuria~

"OLD?! I AM NOT OLD!!!!"
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"OLD?! I AM NOT OLD!!!!"


~Belphegor~

*Silently snickers* "ushishishi."
Posted 8/3/10
~Lussuria~

"Poor Squ-chan, I wonder where he is...Oh oh, have you heard my single? I have a lovely singing voice~"
Posted 8/3/10

PirateMink wrote:


Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"Nee? What would they do?"


~Belphegor~

"Ushishishi, Squalo'd just go off, Levi would do the same, and Boss?... Aha, shame.. shamee." *Concentrating on Call of Duty* "Oi toad, why don't you join in?"



~Fran~

"If you insist, sempai," I say, grabbing a remote and shooting random stuff xD.
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"Poor Squ-chan, I wonder where he is...Oh oh, have you heard my single? I have a lovely singing voice~"


~Belphegor~

"Tch, yeah I've heard it. Mine's much better though~ Ushishishi, Froogy-kohai's doesn't come out 'till the end of the month, along with my second one."
Posted 8/3/10
~Lussuria~

"I'm listening to yours Bel-chan. Could you not laugh into the microphone next time?"
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"I'm listening to yours Bel-chan. Could you not laugh into the microphone next time?"


~Belphegor~

"Ushishishi, no way~ Most of those fangirls simply adored that part." *Smirks as I snipe a random person's head off* "Oi, Toad, pay attention where you're shooting!"
Posted 8/3/10
~Lussuria~

"Squ-chan started his off with a loud roar into the mic...I'll have to chat with him about that later"
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"Squ-chan started his off with a loud roar into the mic...I'll have to chat with him about that later"


~Belphegor~

"Ushishishi, Squalo-taichou's wouldn't have been his song without it.~" *Smirks*
Posted 8/3/10
~Lussuria~

"Time to listen to Marmon-chan's"
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"Time to listen to Marmon-chan's"


~Belphegor~

"Ushishishi, Mammon's is best, after mine of course~."
Posted 8/3/10

PirateMink wrote:

~Belphegor~

"Ushishishi, Mammon's is best, after mine of course~."


~Lussuria~

"What's wrong with mine? Oh an Bel-chan I'm going to be watching Kuroshitsuji so quote my post so I'll know you replied :D"
Posted 8/3/10

PirateMink wrote:


Lavion- wrote:

~Lussuria~

"Poor Squ-chan, I wonder where he is...Oh oh, have you heard my single? I have a lovely singing voice~"


~Belphegor~

"Tch, yeah I've heard it. Mine's much better though~ Ushishishi, Froogy-kohai's doesn't come out 'till the end of the month, along with my second one."


"I think Bel's the best, so far," I say, shooting even less accurately, "I haven't heard yours yet, Lussuria and I don't plan to anytime soon. Mammon is pretty good too."
Moderator
18519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some clever remar...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


~Belphegor~

"Yarre, yarre, what a troublesome man. Oh well~ Yours is fine I guess..." *plops onto the couch laying on my stomach*
Posted 8/3/10

~Fran~

"Mukuro-sama's song is good," I say, crouching down and poking sempai's face, "If you haven't heard it already."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.