First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If you were given a chance to talk to Buddha, what will you say to him?
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ATL
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
I would ask him all my questions i have about the world!
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"? Or we would have a crap load of...

If you were given a chance to talk to Cthulhu, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to Zeus, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to (Insert God Name Here), what will you say to him?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
You are an awesome human being but did dropping all your worldly possessions really bring you happiness?
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?Or we would have a crap load of...

If you were given a chance to talk to Cthulhu, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to Zeus, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to (Insert God Name Here), what will you say to him?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".


Read my edited post. It's all the same thing.

1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
i'd ask him if this is the way he thought it'd all turn out to be
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddha
~a Buddha, anyone who has become fully awakened (enlightened), and has experienced Nirvana.

so anyone could be a buddha
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
Damn! The depictions of you weren't exaggerated at all! You sumo wrestler big! O_O
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
"Can I rub your belly?"
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

Apothem wrote:


n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?Or we would have a crap load of...

If you were given a chance to talk to Cthulhu, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to Zeus, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to (Insert God Name Here), what will you say to him?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".


Read my edited post. It's all the same thing.



O RLY
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
uhm i still have a lot of question... =)
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
Lets have mad hangs, meditation and reach enlightenment again
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:


n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?Or we would have a crap load of...

If you were given a chance to talk to Cthulhu, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to Zeus, what will you say to him?
If you were given a chance to talk to (Insert God Name Here), what will you say to him?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".


Read my edited post. It's all the same thing.



O RLY


well I think if you meet a different God/person you would have something else to say.

1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08
Can I rub your tummy?
Posted 1/6/08 , edited 4/18/08

macphapie wrote:


n0odle wrote:


Apothem wrote:

Couldn't we just have put Buddha under the same thing as "God"?

If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=64646

Reported for Duplicate.


No, because Buddha is not viewed as the same way as the Western "God".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddha
~a Buddha, anyone who has become fully awakened (enlightened), and has experienced Nirvana.

so anyone could be a buddha


agree with u...everyone is buddha...so in actual fact, "Buddha" is actually our brother...this is wat Buddha learning is all about..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.