First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Restaurants & Shops
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
RP in the Restaurants and Shops of Namimori


-The restaurants serve many dishes from ramen and udon to spaghetti and sandwiches. Sit down, chat and enjoy. These include fancy 3-5 Star restaurants and fast food stores as well. Make sure you get exercise afterwards!

-The stores are all over the streets of Namimori. You can shop for clothes, accessories and snacks. Snacks can include ice-cream, cotton candy, crepes, takoyaki and taiyaki, and coffee and cakes. Don't go bankrupt now~

Remeber:
No Stealing.
Posted 8/2/10
~Fran~

"I want ramen" ^o^
Posted 8/2/10
lambo
...


i want cotton candy ,dynamite, takoyaki and manymore x3
Posted 8/2/10
~Fran~

"Eh, it's that cow baby again," I sigh, "He's everywhere.:" I enter a ramen shop and order a Deluxe Seafood Ramen.
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/3/10
~Tsuna~

uum...can i have a chocolate crepe and some chocolate taiyaki?
Posted 8/2/10

PirateFroggy wrote:

~Fran~

"Eh, it's that cow baby again," I sigh, "He's everywhere.:" I enter a ramen shop and order a Deluxe Seafood Ramen.


kyaaa gupyaaaa who is "baby" =3= ,im an idol here ...eh froggy head again ,miss you
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10
Chrome~ <3

*working part time at a kawaii crepe shop and wearing a simple light yellow apron over a casual t-shirt and capris*

Ah.. Bossu! Chocolate taiyaki and crepe..? *bows*
R-right away.. *shuffles behind the counter and comes back out with a tray of what Tsuna ordered and places in front of him and stands in front of the table*

*speaks shyly* Bossu.. are you eating with anyone..?
Posted 8/2/10
~Fran~

*sees Decimo and Chrome* "The Vongola is everywhere....", I sigh, eating my ramen.
Posted 8/3/10
gyahahahah vongola won ,whoah chromu-chan is so pretty x3
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Chrome~ x)

Ah.. *blushes* Th-thank you Lambo-chan.. *walks over and pets his hair*
Enjoying your takoyaki..? *smiles a subtle gentle smile*
Posted 8/3/10
lambo~

gyahahaha ...i wanna more :3
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
CHROME!

Y-you sure, Lambo..? Hm.. *walks into the kitchen and hands Lambo a new tray of takoyaki and a tall glass of milk*
Lambo-chan.. *points at the glass of milk* You have to finish that.. okay..?
Posted 8/3/10
lambo-sama :p

gyahahaha ...im the best damonne ,eh >_< *touch stomach"
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

owie2580 wrote:

Chrome~ <3

*working part time at a kawaii crepe shop and wearing a simple light yellow apron over a casual t-shirt and capris*

Ah.. Bossu! Chocolate taiyaki and crepe..? *bows*
R-right away.. *shuffles behind the counter and comes back out with a tray of what Tsuna ordered and places in front of him and stands in front of the table*

*speaks shyly* Bossu.. are you eating with anyone..?


~Tsuna~

" No, uhh... why do you ask?" *as I take a bite out of my crepe*

Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

PirateFroggy wrote:

~Fran~

*sees Decimo and Chrome* "The Vongola is everywhere....", I sigh, eating my ramen.


~Tsuna~

* looks at fran* " You're everywhere too, Fran.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.