First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply G. Craige Lewis
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

i know youve seen the: If you can raed tihs, study, - you cant possibly convince me that our minds can decipher subliminal msgs, We only use about 10% of our brains anyway so whats the rest doing?



Our brain is doing whatever we want it to! I'm sure our brains are not leading us down the path to destruction and hell...........
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

raja613 wrote:


i know youve seen the: If you can raed tihs, study, - you cant possibly convince me that our minds can decipher subliminal msgs, We only use about 10% of our brains anyway so whats the rest doing?



Our brain is doing whatever we want it to! I'm sure our brains are not leading us down the path to destruction and hell...........


humans are naturally evil creatures, i think, without the proper guidance, our natural instincts & social influences are leading us down the path or destruction & hell,

does anyone have to teach a serial killer how to be a serial killer, no, a person can be taught how to kill more effectivly but you need not a lesson on how to kill, steal, lie etc, but we have to be taught as children not to do these things
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

it depends on the condition of your heart, but pleaz understand You can worship God & Satan indirectly,

ex. Stopping to help a disabled motorist is way to worship God by showing love & compassion toward others

ex. Any type of sin we comitt is an indirect way of worshiping Satan

Dont take the meaning of "worship" so literall, its not the same meaning of worship as sacrificing animals & going to church


Your examples are not valid because that is from a Christian point of view. For instance, a non-christian person wouldn't think that he's worshipping God by showing love and compassion.

The point is that Christian people can only relate to indirectly worshipping a higher power. Non-believers cannot relate to that and it's wrong to label them as worshippers even though they don't believe in God or Satan.

What GCL is showing is that he is not thinking about the non-christian people who are associated with hip-hop culture. I don't really wanna say this...but he's blinded by his religion and his "mission from God". If he really wants to make a point, he should explain what non-religious people have to do with Satan's plan or w/e. It shows his ignorance.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

nolrame wrote:


it depends on the condition of your heart, but pleaz understand You can worship God & Satan indirectly,

ex. Stopping to help a disabled motorist is way to worship God by showing love & compassion toward others

ex. Any type of sin we comitt is an indirect way of worshiping Satan

Dont take the meaning of "worship" so literall, its not the same meaning of worship as sacrificing animals & going to church


Your examples are not valid because that is from a Christian point of view. For instance, a non-christian person wouldn't think that he's worshipping God by showing love and compassion.

The point is that Christian people can only relate to indirectly worshipping a higher power. Non-believers cannot relate to that and it's wrong to label them as worshippers even though they don't believe in God or Satan.

What GCL is showing is that he is not thinking about the non-christian people who are associated with hip-hop culture. I don't really wanna say this...but he's blinded by his religion and his "mission from God". If he really wants to make a point, he should explain what non-religious people have to do with Satan's plan or w/e. It shows his ignorance.


1. Just becuz you dont believe in something doesnt make it invalid

2. Well, if dont belive in God, then your not worshipping him... kinda implied

3. if GCL is blinded by anything it his own human emotions & personal feelings toward hip hop, tho religious traditions could be a factor as well, but i think hes fueled by a hatred of hip hop


If he really wants to make a point, he should explain what non-religious people have to do with Satan's plan


he did he talk about the 5% religon & rastafarian religion, what i posted above isnt the only msg hes ever preached
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

crasyjak wrote:


nolrame wrote:


it depends on the condition of your heart, but pleaz understand You can worship God & Satan indirectly,

ex. Stopping to help a disabled motorist is way to worship God by showing love & compassion toward others

ex. Any type of sin we comitt is an indirect way of worshiping Satan

Dont take the meaning of "worship" so literall, its not the same meaning of worship as sacrificing animals & going to church


Your examples are not valid because that is from a Christian point of view. For instance, a non-christian person wouldn't think that he's worshipping God by showing love and compassion.

The point is that Christian people can only relate to indirectly worshipping a higher power. Non-believers cannot relate to that and it's wrong to label them as worshippers even though they don't believe in God or Satan.

What GCL is showing is that he is not thinking about the non-christian people who are associated with hip-hop culture. I don't really wanna say this...but he's blinded by his religion and his "mission from God". If he really wants to make a point, he should explain what non-religious people have to do with Satan's plan or w/e. It shows his ignorance.


1. Just becuz you dont believe in something doesnt make it invalid

2. Well, if dont belive in God, then your not worshipping him... kinda implied

3. if GCL is blinded by anything it his own human emotions & personal feelings toward hip hop, tho religious traditions could be a factor as well, but i think hes fueled by a hatred of hip hop


If he really wants to make a point, he should explain what non-religious people have to do with Satan's plan


he did he talk about the 5% religon & rastafarian religion, what i posted above isnt the only msg hes ever preached


He only talked about the Rastafarians and in a way I could tell he was hinting at Muslims for creating hip hop! I have a Muslim background and by far some of the teachings have reached hip -hop but not to the extreme where people are selfish and think they are gods! He really is blinded by his HATE AND BELIEFS....PEOPLE LIKE HIM IS WHAT CAUSED THE BREAK DOWN OF PURITANISM....ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING A WITCH BECAUSE THEY WERE PLAYING IN THE WILDERNESS!

I just don't understand his complete focus on hip-hop.........there are so many different things going on in the world but this idiot decides to speak on music and music that black people have created! I believe firmly in GOD.... but i believe he is definitely not messenger from GOD....he speaks too much of hate and negativity towards people having a good time....THEN I HAVE TO QUESTION HIM AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE? GOD WANTS US TO BE HAPPY (I BELIEVE THIS FIRMLY THAT HE WANT US TO BE HAPPY AND OBEY HIS SET RULES!)....i can't even understand his problem with Holy Hip-Hop which brings GOD into alot of young people's lives today.......and music brings joy to people why would he want to speak out against something that brings happiness to people....in that I disagree completely with him...in fact that's the main problem i have!

If he was a real preacher and a man of GOD he would never have started this.....truth may lie in the fact that some Rap music was once known to be violent, harmful, and etc....but those days are long long long gone and thus so is his purpose in my opinion!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

raja613 wrote:

He only talked about thr Rastafarians and in a way I could tell he was hinting at Muslims for creating hip hop! I have a Muslim background and by far some of the teachings have reached hip -hop but not to the extreme where people are selfish and think they are gods! He really is blinded by his HATE AND BELIEFS....PEOPLE LIKE HIM IS WHAT CAUSED THE BREAK DOWN OF PURITANISM....ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING A WITCH BECAUSE THEY WERE PLAYING IN THE WILDERNESS!

I just don't understand his complete focus on hip-hop.........there are so many different things going on in the world but this idiot decides to speak on music and music that black people have created! I believe firmly in GOD.... but i believe he is definitely not messenger from GOD....he speaks too much of hate and negativity towards people having a good time....THEN I HAVE TO QUESTION HIM AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE? GOD WANTS US TO BE HAPPY (I BELIEVE THIS FIRMLY THAT HE WANT US TO BE HAPPY AND OBEY HIS SET RULES!)....i can't even understand his problem with Holy Hip-Hop which brings GOD into alot of young people today.......and music brings joy to people why would he want to speak out against something that brings happiness to people....in that I disagree completely with him...in fact that's the main problem i have!

If was a real preacher and a man of GOD he would never have started this.....truth may lie in the fact that some Rap music was once known to be violent, harmful, and etc....but those days are long long long gone and thus so is his purpose in my opinion!!!


At this moment i am tired of talking about this man, this is my last post for a while, hopefully,[\blue]

He mainly was talking about the 5%ers a group that separated themselves from Islam cuz they wanted to eat pork & they felt that they were gods & goddesss, etc, U are right in that he is out on a old fashion WITCH HUNT

This applies to preachers in general, not just GCL preachers in my opinion are like parents, some parents are nice & comforting when you fuck things up, while others scold you & give you tough love, when you do wrong, the fact of the matter is the Truth is uncomfortable especially when its something you like & have to give up.......im tired of typing & thinkin now
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
I wanna stop talking about this guy as well...but i really hope he doesn't influence many people...when i told my friends about this they were shocked and angry that something like this would have come up.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

nolrame wrote:

I wanna stop talking about this guy as well...but i really hope he doesn't influence many people...when i told my friends about this they were shocked and angry that something like this would have come up.


When Lewis came to Caldwell's church in November, he concluded his two-day seminar as he always does: by destroying hip-hop-related merchandise brought in by the audience. Caldwell guesses they must have burned $100,000 in product, from CDs to posters to a $2,000 leather jacket embroidered with the names of dead hip-hop artists. To date, congregations Lewis has visited have destroyed nearly 1 million hip-hop CDs, usually on the stage, sometimes with sledgehammers.

from the article, written late 2005, idk what hes currently doing but i agree with you
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
END FORUM POSTS HERE FROM ME.......I'm DONE LOL!!!!
Fan
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land of the g...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Bahahahaha who is this clown lol..... jsut another attention seeking fucker.

for heavy metali want to add this... heavy metal HAS nothing to do with the devil.......
in the Other hand black metal...... is more antichrist... just because those ppl dont like
christian problary (quote from old school black metal band DARKTHRONE: RAPE THE NUNS & BURN THE PRIESTS lol and some other band called MARDUK ppl say they had put churches on fire in norway .......... THIS IS ALL AN ACT OR STORYS TO MAKE THEM MORE POPULAIR IN THE SCENE ) on the other hand Black metal tells a lot of epic storys (as songtext) so its not all about Devil music hahah its just the scene prob the guy doesnt like it he better watch to the other side:p but if hes a preacher sure then he would think the opposite of it then we Black metal lovers do
for extra info:
(Heavy metal is farmer stuff like Iron maiden and Slayer i suppose no serious wickedness in that stuff)
(Black Metal is the more faster pass metal euphoric sometime antichristic and high screams like someone getting murdered)
(Death Metal for me is just gore metal... singing about fucking corpses, skulls full of maggots and such)
Anyway prob a bit too much like the wine i had lol if i said stupid things lemme know
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

Bramboe wrote:

Bahahahaha who is this clown lol..... jsut another attention seeking fucker.

for heavy metali want to add this... heavy metal HAS nothing to do with the devil.......
in the Other hand black metal...... is more antichrist... just because those ppl dont like
christian problary (quote from old school black metal band DARKTHRONE: RAPE THE NUNS & BURN THE PRIESTS lol and some other band called MARDUK ppl say they had put churches on fire in norway .......... THIS IS ALL AN ACT OR STORYS TO MAKE THEM MORE POPULAIR IN THE SCENE ) on the other hand Black metal tells a lot of epic storys (as songtext) so its not all about Devil music hahah its just the scene prob the guy doesnt like it he better watch to the other side:p but if hes a preacher sure then he would think the opposite of it then we Black metal lovers do
for extra info:
(Heavy metal is farmer stuff like Iron maiden and Slayer i suppose no serious wickedness in that stuff)
(Black Metal is the more faster pass metal euphoric sometime antichristic and high screams like someone getting murdered)
(Death Metal for me is just gore metal... singing about fucking corpses, skulls full of maggots and such)
Anyway prob a bit too much like the wine i had lol if i said stupid things lemme know


Bramboe u drink wine its not so tasty to me

but thanx 4 the breakdown
Fan
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land of the g...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Hahaha wine is good man anyways i have been reading this article now completely What a story problary this guy is frustaded he never made it as an artist i really wanted to quote some of his stuff but there is too much haha if i havent u really should read that shit ppl its fucking hilareous
BAhahahhahaha
Fan
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land of the g...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
When Lewis is finished with his sermon, he asks those in the audience who've brought hip-hop CDs to bring them to the stage. They stack them in a huge pile on the altar. And then, with the assistance of the pastor, Lewis smashes them to pieces. They keep smashing until there's nothing left.

Omg hes the devil himself hahahahahahahahahaha that really hurts all those cd's
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

Bramboe wrote:

When Lewis is finished with his sermon, he asks those in the audience who've brought hip-hop CDs to bring them to the stage. They stack them in a huge pile on the altar. And then, with the assistance of the pastor, Lewis smashes them to pieces. They keep smashing until there's nothing left.

Omg hes the devil himself hahahahahahahahahaha that really hurts all those cd's


lol, what a waste...
Superstar Artist
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
We all know hip hop is not the devils music, in his own idiotic way he is trying to save lives. Some people do not see hip hop the way we might. Like i used to know men who would hear NWA lyrics and truly want to hurt someone, i think he wants to focus on those people, but like any minister he spot lights the whole group
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.