First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Kokuyo Land
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Kuromu!

*giggles* I suppose it is.. *smiles at the bag of snacks Ken left lying around*
Posted 8/3/10

~Fran~
"Ah, they're busy I guess...", I say.
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
D.Spade:
...Huhuhu....
Posted 8/3/10

iLollii wrote:

D.Spade:
...Huhuhu....


~Fran~


"....? Did you hear that......?" I ask, looking around.
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
D.Spade:
*looks down*...a frog?
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Chrome~ ;o

A- ah... DD: Fran-kun.. behind you.. *clutches my trident and backs away a little* Th-that's not.. Mukuro-sama..! >.<
Posted 8/4/10
~Fran~

"Eh, it's that ghost first generation mist dude,"
Member
24736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Mukuro~<3

Oya? who dare trespasses on MY territory?~
Member
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Chikusa....

*Needles suddenly shoot out from the open door to the room, heading towards D. Spade. After the attack, Chikusa revealed himself into the room with his hedgehog yo-yos in his hands. He goes in front of Mukuro and goes one knee on the floor, bowing his head down*

"I have not seen you for a long time....... Mukuro-sama."
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Chrome~

*watches Chikusa's needle's shoot from the shadows* Ah.. would that be.. Chikusa.. !!

((DAAAAANG SAKI THAT WAS TOO DESCRIPTIVEEE XDDD makes all these one-sentence-long posts seem so inferior >3>))
Member
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
((OOC: Whoooops, lol XD I got used to it, if I attack, I HAVE to describe it properly to prevent god modding *w*;;))

Chikusa....

*Looks at my side to notice Chrome was there but my calm expression does not change*

"........... Seems like you arrived back here earlier than me and Ken.... *Sigh* But knowing Ken, he'll take longer..... Bl"
Posted 8/5/10

AnimeloverM wrote:

Chikusa....

*Needles suddenly shoot out from the open door to the room, heading towards D. Spade. After the attack, Chikusa revealed himself into the room with his hedgehog yo-yos in his hands. He goes in front of Mukuro and goes one knee on the floor, bowing his head down*

"I have not seen you for a long time....... Mukuro-sama."


~Fran~

"Eh..? Hello Chikusa".
Co-Froggy
18687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Chrome~

Mhm.. with Mukuro-sama..

Wh-where's Ken..? *takes another worried look through the shadows for him*
Member
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Chikusa....

*Looks over at beside Mukuro to see Fran near him*

"Oh, it's you Fran....."

*He waved one of his hands lightly as a greeting back, instead of saying anything*
Posted 8/5/10
~Fran~

"Ken, knowing him, must be late...."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.