First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Jpop] On/Off
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..
26423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
They're good! The first two songs of them I listened to was the two opening songs of Vampire Knight. And it totally fits the anime <3
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

xwiit_az_candii wrote:

They're good! The first two songs of them I listened to was the two opening songs of Vampire Knight. And it totally fits the anime <3


Yeah xD I like Butterfly the most =D
1712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of my com...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
i love the vampire knight openings i always listen to it never skip it
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

xocutiev4lifexo wrote:

i love the vampire knight openings i always listen to it never skip it


Yeah =D Unique Style! <33
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Terlizzi
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..


I mean that more than one song was used for the opening of VK...it's related to anime...but maybe that's not the point

What is your favourite song of their?
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..


I mean that more than one song was used for the opening of VK...it's related to anime...but maybe that's not the point

What is your favourite song of their?


Butterfly =D I love the chorus part. Yours?
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Terlizzi
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..


I mean that more than one song was used for the opening of VK...it's related to anime...but maybe that's not the point

What is your favourite song of their?


Butterfly =D I love the chorus part. Yours?


I'm starting liking Eien no Setsuna and Hana Kagari...for now my favourites would be Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi and Rinne rondo

Posted 8/4/10

xwiit_az_candii wrote:

They're good! The first two songs of them I listened to was the two opening songs of Vampire Knight. And it totally fits the anime <3


Same here. *Smiles*
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..


I mean that more than one song was used for the opening of VK...it's related to anime...but maybe that's not the point

What is your favourite song of their?


Butterfly =D I love the chorus part. Yours?


I'm starting liking Eien no Setsuna and Hana Kagari...for now my favourites would be Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi and Rinne rondo



So you like all of their singles but what about Butterfly? =D

Thanks for the add btw <3
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Terlizzi
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Alessandra95 wrote:

Actually I like their songs but I think they need to sing something not related to anime :sweatingbullets:
I think I prefer dancing groups, but they're ok...


They didn't sing anything related to anime
The lyrics have nothing to do with the anime. It's just that the song suits it ^^

And yeah their songs are nice..


I mean that more than one song was used for the opening of VK...it's related to anime...but maybe that's not the point

What is your favourite song of their?


Butterfly =D I love the chorus part. Yours?


I'm starting liking Eien no Setsuna and Hana Kagari...for now my favourites would be Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi and Rinne rondo



So you like all of their singles but what about Butterfly? =D

Thanks for the add btw <3


I just downloaded it... Very nice They deserve more, hope they'll get more chances :)

You're welcome
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

BonBonNana wrote:

Yeah and cute too xD


yup especially naoya lol well i actually think naoya is handsome, kazuya is the cute one


2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

neemy wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:

Yeah and cute too xD


yup especially naoya lol well i actually think naoya is handsome, kazuya is the cute one




Exactly! In Yaoi world, Seme & Uke xD
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
I know them from watching VK!

Aww they look cute! they look so similar to each other!
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/10

blue-y wrote:

I know them from watching VK!

Aww they look cute! they look so similar to each other!


Well yes, it wouldn't be nice for twins to never look similar =D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.