First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Sign up
Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/13/10
Ok here's the form:

GFX Mod:

Username:
The reason u wanna be the Mod:
Are u active:
GFX Shop(The name of your Shop):
Samples(Your GFX Samples):


Messenger:

Username:
The reason u wanna be the Mod:
Are u active:
Will you Message peoples?


Game/Forum Poster:

Username:
The reason u wanna be the Mod:
Are u active:
Will u post games/Forum?
Posted 8/7/10
Username: chocvanilla
The reason u wanna be the Mod: coz i wanna help a bestie ;)
Are u active: yea but im on hiatus now.
GFX Shop: chocvanilla's radiant shoppie
Samples: u know my works ;D
Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
The reason u wanna be the Mod: coz i wanna help a bestie ;)
Are u active: yea but im on hiatus now.
GFX Shop: chocvanilla's radiant shoppie
Samples: u know my works ;D


Accepted! u can start making ur shop!
(U know how to do the shop rite?)

Posted 8/7/10

PikaChan989 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
The reason u wanna be the Mod: coz i wanna help a bestie ;)
Are u active: yea but im on hiatus now.
GFX Shop: chocvanilla's radiant shoppie
Samples: u know my works ;D


Accepted! u can start making ur shop!
(U know how to do the shop rite?)



yeaa thx pika-chan ^^
Admin
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna make this group active and cuz i like making graphic
Are u active: yes
GFX Shop: i dont understand this question...please tell me
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9751315
Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna make this group active and cuz i like making graphic
Are u active: yes
GFX Shop: i dont understand this question...please tell me
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9751315


Accepted! Note: GFX shop is the name of the shop so ppl can buy ur GFXs
Admin
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

PikaChan989 wrote:


LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna make this group active and cuz i like making graphic
Are u active: yes
GFX Shop: i dont understand this question...please tell me
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9751315


Accepted! Note: GFX shop is the name of the shop so ppl can buy ur GFXs


Ohh...Then My shop name is Ri-Chan Graphic Shoppie .... Ummm...then how to do it..?
Admin
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 8/10/10 , edited 8/10/10

PikaChan989 wrote:


LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna make this group active and cuz i like making graphic
Are u active: yes
GFX Shop: i dont understand this question...please tell me
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9751315


Accepted! Note: GFX shop is the name of the shop so ppl can buy ur GFXs


Umm....if you accept me could you please change me into a mod?? Thanks Sorry for being rude
Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


PikaChan989 wrote:


LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna make this group active and cuz i like making graphic
Are u active: yes
GFX Shop: i dont understand this question...please tell me
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9751315


Accepted! Note: GFX shop is the name of the shop so ppl can buy ur GFXs


Umm....if you accept me could you please change me into a mod?? Thanks Sorry for being rude


DONE
Creator
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/10 , edited 8/13/10
Username:sacradust
The reason u wanna be the Mod:because i luv making aviis and banners and stuff
Are u active:yes
GFX Shop(The name of your Shop):❤banner and avii shop❤
samples of my work:

Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

sacradust wrote:

Username:sacradust
The reason u wanna be the Mod:because i luv making aviis and banners and stuff
Are u active:yes
GFX Shop(The name of your Shop):❤banner and avii shop❤
samples of my work:



Accepted

Creator
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/10
ty
Posted 8/18/10

PikaChan989 wrote:


sacradust wrote:

Username:sacradust
The reason u wanna be the Mod:because i luv making aviis and banners and stuff
Are u active:yes
GFX Shop(The name of your Shop):❤banner and avii shop❤
samples of my work:



Accepted



DJ-chan, for the second pic, she stole that avii, it was originally made by dazzely13 when I checked...
Shopper
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Universe
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

chocvanilla wrote:


PikaChan989 wrote:


sacradust wrote:

Username:sacradust
The reason u wanna be the Mod:because i luv making aviis and banners and stuff
Are u active:yes
GFX Shop(The name of your Shop):❤banner and avii shop❤
samples of my work:



Accepted



DJ-chan, for the second pic, she stole that avii, it was originally made by dazzely13 when I checked...


Oh it has her copyright sign
Admin
8496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ichiraku ramen :)
Offline
Posted 8/23/10
username:rinrin24345
the reason u want to be mod:becuz its fun making avii's!!
are u active: yes!! always!
will you message peoples?:yup!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.