First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who is the least attractive lead actor/actress?
9342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / .............in H...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
nooo...i like ydg... huhuhu
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
with due respect to di_jb who started this thread, i strongly suggest that this discussion be terminated and the exchanges stricken off.

while everyone is entitled to his opinion, decency and courtesy dictate that we refrain from "bashing" or taking personal blows against another person even if he were a public figure like a film actor. some thoughts are best kept to ourselves or reserved for strictly private conversations.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere only we...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Ariel Lin..I don't like her acting..I don't like her looks..I don't like her overall.. period
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippine
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
for actor: i don't like Oh man suk... he's no atractive at all, i will not watch vineyardman if eun hye is not the leading actress...

for actress: i really really don't like ella of hana kimi... she's might good in singing but not in acting, some say she's cute but not for me... she looks like more a guy to me...
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Beyond
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Itoh Atsushi from Densha Otoko

His acting is quite good and he fulfilled his role considerably in the series as a full blown Akihabara anime geek.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
sandra oh.... haha
but when it comes to ASIAN asian actors, its those whose plastic surgeries look so obvious. like the actress from princess lulu, her eyes practically popped out once in a while. other than that, average-looking actors are good enough for me to look at having complete hotness or beauty is not easy lol
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wookieland
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Kim Sun Ah
I don't know why many people like her. She is fat and fugly. She is my most hated actress ever. I cringe every time I see i see her on tv. She is over-acting and hate her facial expressions. Ewwwww!!!!


Hyeon Yeong
I don't why but everyrime I see her I remember Kim Sun Ah *vomit*. She has the most irritating voice.

There are more but I can't continue cause I need to puke..
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

wookiefied wrote:


Kim Sun Ah
I don't know why many people like her. She is fat and fugly. She is my most hated actress ever. I cringe every time I see i see her on tv. She is over-acting and hate her facial expressions. Ewwwww!!!!


Hyeon Yeong
I don't why but everyrime I see her I remember Kim Sun Ah *vomit*. She has the most irritating voice.

There are more but I can't continue cause I need to puke..


Kim Sun Ah ain't fat please... if u see her pictures, she has a very sexy figure and shape. She purposely gained weight for the drama, just like "To Grow With Love"'Myolie Wu, she oso purposely gained weight too.. Her acting oso not bad, that's her way of acting right? You can't have all the artiste to have the same standard of acting right?

And Ariel Lin, oh please, she is so good, better than Cyndi Wang, Rainie Yang... Her acting is very good and she looks pretty right... Maybe you have your own taste, but, come on be fair!
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

dramachaser wrote:


wookiefied wrote:


Kim Sun Ah
I don't know why many people like her. She is fat and fugly. She is my most hated actress ever. I cringe every time I see i see her on tv. She is over-acting and hate her facial expressions. Ewwwww!!!!


Hyeon Yeong
I don't why but everyrime I see her I remember Kim Sun Ah *vomit*. She has the most irritating voice.

There are more but I can't continue cause I need to puke..


Kim Sun Ah ain't fat please... if u see her pictures, she has a very sexy figure and shape. She purposely gained weight for the drama, just like "To Grow With Love"'Myolie Wu, she oso purposely gained weight too.. Her acting oso not bad, that's her way of acting right? You can't have all the artiste to have the same standard of acting right?

And Ariel Lin, oh please, she is so good, better than Cyndi Wang, Rainie Yang... Her acting is very good and she looks pretty right... Maybe you have your own taste, but, come on be fair!


Exactly !! I totally agree ! Kim Sun Ah is not fat to being with. Oh please. She's pretty and sexy. For Ariel Lin, she's pretty famous in taiwan. WHY? Cause she can act and she's very adorable. I dont like rainie yang. Oh her act-cute annoying me.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

di_jb wrote:

Okay, so there's a thread for most attractive and who you like and who you'd like to date or do. Let's balance it out; who are the least attractive stars, the one's that make you scratch your head asking WTH? How did so and so even get a lead role?

CRITERIA:
1) Starred in a leading role in a drama or movie
2) Physical Looks (their butt ugliness)
3) Acting Skills (lack of...)
4) Characteristic / Persona (gives you the creeps or just annoys the hell out of you like their voice or mannerisms...)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the lead actors that I dislike:

1) Oh Man Suk (Oh, Man he Suks and a lousy actor to boot!)

This clown was in Vineyard Man and King and I. I didn't finish either. Also made a cameo appearance in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, thankfully it was only a couple scenes because this last drama was quite good.

2) Jo Hyun Jae

This guy is just a bad actor. Seen him in Ballad of Suh Dong (good drama) and Forbidden Love with Kim Tae Hee (now she's what you call a hawt lead actress!). He's always trying to act all emotional and gushy but he's never believable.

3) Gong Hyo Jin

The nasty ugly lead girl from Sang Doo Let's Go To School with Rain. She really is too ugly even make up won't help. I won't apologize, I want to see hawt girls in my dramas.

4) Lee Young Ah

The nasty ugly lead girl in Golden Bride who plays Jin Joo. She's ugly by lead actress standards, and she's a lousy actress too. Hate the way she always cringes and squints her little beady eyes and it's a testament to how great this drama is that I'm still seeing and enjoying it in spite of this ugly girl.

5) Nam Sang Mi

Sorry but I find her really plain. She's not ugly but I wouldn't look at her twice if I ran into her on the street either. She wouldn't make it on this list except she's a leading actress which I am dumbfounded by. Is it just me? Starred in Bad Family (good drama), Time Between Dog & Wolf and Sweet Spy.

6) Lee Bo Young

This girl's got the most uneven eyebrows I've ever seen. At first I thought I was imagining or that she was winking the way her eyebrows were so crooked in Ballad of Suh Dong. I actually didn't mind when she was the 2nd actress on Save The Last Dance For Me with Eugene (here's another example of a lead actress!) She's like Nam Sang Mi, shouldn't be on this list other than not deserving to be a lead actresss.


Hmm.. I actually think Gong Hyo Jin is very pretty in her own way. In fact I started to take notice of her in the drama with rain. Her acting is not very bad.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Nam Sang Mi is awesome!!Gong Hyo Jin is also a funny and a pretty actress! I dislike you now Joey! lolz
31552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Valley Of The Sun
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

jjoanne- wrote:


di_jb wrote:

Okay, so there's a thread for most attractive and who you like and who you'd like to date or do. Let's balance it out; who are the least attractive stars, the one's that make you scratch your head asking WTH? How did so and so even get a lead role?

CRITERIA:
1) Starred in a leading role in a drama or movie
2) Physical Looks (their butt ugliness)
3) Acting Skills (lack of...)
4) Characteristic / Persona (gives you the creeps or just annoys the hell out of you like their voice or mannerisms...)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the lead actors that I dislike:

1) Oh Man Suk (Oh, Man he Suks and a lousy actor to boot!)

This clown was in Vineyard Man and King and I. I didn't finish either. Also made a cameo appearance in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, thankfully it was only a couple scenes because this last drama was quite good.

2) Jo Hyun Jae

This guy is just a bad actor. Seen him in Ballad of Suh Dong (good drama) and Forbidden Love with Kim Tae Hee (now she's what you call a hawt lead actress!). He's always trying to act all emotional and gushy but he's never believable.

3) Gong Hyo Jin

The nasty ugly lead girl from Sang Doo Let's Go To School with Rain. She really is too ugly even make up won't help. I won't apologize, I want to see hawt girls in my dramas.

4) Lee Young Ah

The nasty ugly lead girl in Golden Bride who plays Jin Joo. She's ugly by lead actress standards, and she's a lousy actress too. Hate the way she always cringes and squints her little beady eyes and it's a testament to how great this drama is that I'm still seeing and enjoying it in spite of this ugly girl.

5) Nam Sang Mi

Sorry but I find her really plain. She's not ugly but I wouldn't look at her twice if I ran into her on the street either. She wouldn't make it on this list except she's a leading actress which I am dumbfounded by. Is it just me? Starred in Bad Family (good drama), Time Between Dog & Wolf and Sweet Spy.

6) Lee Bo Young

This girl's got the most uneven eyebrows I've ever seen. At first I thought I was imagining or that she was winking the way her eyebrows were so crooked in Ballad of Suh Dong. I actually didn't mind when she was the 2nd actress on Save The Last Dance For Me with Eugene (here's another example of a lead actress!) She's like Nam Sang Mi, shouldn't be on this list other than not deserving to be a lead actresss.


Hmm.. I actually think Gong Hyo Jin is very pretty in her own way. In fact I started to take notice of her in the drama with rain. Her acting is not very bad.


Pfffft, just as I figured. You're a girl. What would you know about whether a female star is hawt or not? Sounds sexist but ask 100 guys or take a poll on whether Gong Hyo Jin is pretty or not and I'll wager most will say she's ugly. 100% definitely too ugly to be a leading actress.

Oh BTW, miko you fruit go get some glasses. I think my initial impression of you is correct, you really ARE a girl! Crying in dramas, the pink hearts logo thingy, and you saying Gong Hyo Jin is pretty seem pretty clear proof. Fess up! Sok if you're a girl, I wouldn't remove you from my favorite buddies over that. Muahahahahahahaha
3076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Ariel Lin! She looks so weird and not in a good way! No offense to anyone who's her fan!
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 2PM's Apartment ♥
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
i'm a really big fan of S.H.E.. but ella's acting does annoy me. (ionno, try to act cute/funny is not attracting.but, i do love her personality in real life)
I like ariel lin too, but her acting annoys me too, especially when she talks.. it's like she doesn't open her mouth or talk properly. but she's awesome in real life.
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
a lot of people have their own opinions on their actresses/actors.
even if they're ugly they could be funny : P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.