First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[ REQUEST] Aviis
Posted 8/6/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:



i might not be able to put all the girls in.... do you have any specific girls you want in the pic??


can you put the one that doesn't on the top


so the one on the verry top?


Well the ones that doesn't fit


Sorry ... again... it doesn't work well with all the characters because its hard to crop.... can i please get another picture dia?


here's a new pic ;):
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:



i might not be able to put all the girls in.... do you have any specific girls you want in the pic??


can you put the one that doesn't on the top


so the one on the verry top?


Well the ones that doesn't fit


Sorry ... again... it doesn't work well with all the characters because its hard to crop.... can i please get another picture dia?


here's a new pic ;):



AWESOME! thanks! taken byy meee ^^
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10


Gomen if its too plain... but i hope you like it ^^ if theres anything you want changed, just tell me!
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:



Gomen if its too plain... but i hope you like it ^^ if theres anything you want changed, just tell me!


can you add the decoration from this pic:
but like a yellow or pink or black color
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:



Gomen if its too plain... but i hope you like it ^^ if theres anything you want changed, just tell me!


can you add the decoration from this pic:
but like a yellow or pink or black color


oh ok ^^ like the dots and stuff? and the fancy letter thingy?
Posted 8/6/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:



Gomen if its too plain... but i hope you like it ^^ if theres anything you want changed, just tell me!


can you add the decoration from this pic:
but like a yellow or pink or black color


oh ok ^^ like the dots and stuff? and the fancy letter thingy?


yeah and don't put the text or the picture just the decorations
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10


oh ok... so do you still want the squares in the other pic or just the circles??

Posted 8/6/10
just the circles
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

samoua wrote:

just the circles


Sure ^^
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

samoua wrote:

just the circles


Is this better??
Posted 8/6/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:


samoua wrote:

just the circles


Is this better??


oh thats so cuteeee thanks you
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/10



Your welcome ^^ feel free to request another anytime!
Lovely Requester
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:

Hi! this is the forum where you can request Aviis!! Please do not rush the people who are making the aviis because we all have our personal lives ^^ You can order all you want but please make sure to pay!! Mods and Creator don't have to pay! If the mods didn't make it the way you want it to be, please just tell us! No rude words or anything ne? AND PLEASE PLEASE USE THE AVIIS WE MADE YOU OR ELSE WE WOULD JUST BE WASTING OUR TIME FOR A CUSTOMER THAT DOESN'T EVEN APPRECIATE OUR WORK T~T



PAYMENT (CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING)::
-Invite 7 buddies
-Upload 5 pictures in the "payment album"
-Write on the wall 5 times



FORM:::
Username:
text:
Crop:
Payed?(yes/no):
Proof(links, screenshot, usernames):
decorations:
Mod requesting (Toshiro888111, Neko-chan316, -PockyMonster, Devil-hime, iLolli):
Picture( large and in HQ (spoiler) please):



PLEASE QUOTE THIS SO I KNOW YOU HAVE ORDERED



Username: Scmakesmerotfl
text: Scmakesmerotfl
Crop: You choose
Payed?(yes/no): Yes
Proof(links, screenshot, usernames): http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9925787
decorations: You choose
Mod requesting (Toshiro888111, Neko-chan316, -PockyMonster, Devil-hime, iLolli): Anyone
Picture( large and in HQ (spoiler) please):
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/7/10




Can i please have a LARGE HQ pic please???

Lovely Requester
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:





Can i please have a LARGE HQ pic please???



Any idea where I can get a better HQ pic, I fail at finding stuff.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.