First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Why is Shinn so hated by almost everyone?
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

KeijiAsuka wrote:

I think people hate him because he almost killed Kira in episode 34... That was the highly hated episode of Gundam Seed Destiny in my country's GSD fan community. Well, my friends also hate it that he's arrogant and spoilt. (Just because I'm a 'Shinn' doesn't mean I show the bad side of me to my friends)


I'm not sure bout that...I still thought that was a pretty good fight
Moderator
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the Dark Side of...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
True, but a lot of GSD fans in this area think that Shinn sucks thanks to that battle. In my opinion, they need to grow up a little... That fight was one of the most exciting fights I've seen in the Gundam universe!
Posted 2/17/08
the only reason why SHinn is hated by most of the people is because of his own attitude towards people. but can you really blame him seeing that Kira killed off his family in Orb. Its a good thing he destroyed the Freedom but he should've destroed the Strike Freedom as well that annoys me so much, and in a way, Lacus does manipulate Athrun as well into fighting again with the Strike Justice ARGGH!!!!!
Moderator
9633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

MasterShaf wrote:

the only reason why SHinn is hated by most of the people is because of his own attitude towards people. but can you really blame him seeing that Kira killed off his family in Orb. Its a good thing he destroyed the Freedom but he should've destroed the Strike Freedom as well that annoys me so much, and in a way, Lacus does manipulate Athrun as well into fighting again with the Strike Justice ARGGH!!!!!


I don't think you can say that it's Kira's fault that Shinn's family died. In that battle against Orga, he lured him there to reduce casualties anyway because it seemed desolate, so it's not like he actually was trying to hit them, they just got caught in the crossfire. and they probably weren't the only ones who did. Shinn just found comfort in blaming Kira and Orb for his family's death, and that's what made me not like Shinn at first. Because he acted way too naive about war, he should be grateful that the Earth Alliance didn't take over Orb, and let the Blue Cosmos exterminate all of the Coordinators.

Anyway, whatever killed Shinn's family is not confirmed yet. Hell, it could of been another blast from somewhere else that killed them.
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Dude,It IS orb's fault to hold on their freaking ideals!!Do innocent people deserved to die becuz of their countries ideals?i think not and u said Shinn-sama's family arent the only one who died(which you are right)And if u did notice,Shinn-sama isnt blaming kira alot,but mostly on Orb but kira chose to defend orb,which caused him to be dragged into the war.In a way,Shinn-sama blamed himself alot too,i think thats why he joined Zaft military,becuz he feel he is too weak to protect his family.
Moderator
9633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

pro_or_noob wrote:

Dude,It IS orb's fault to hold on their freaking ideals!!Do innocent people deserved to die becuz of their countries ideals?i think not and u said Shinn-sama's family arent the only one who died(which you are right)And if u did notice,Shinn-sama isnt blaming kira alot,but mostly on Orb but kira chose to defend orb,which caused him to be dragged into the war.In a way,Shinn-sama blamed himself alot too,i think thats why he joined Zaft military,becuz he feel he is too weak to protect his family.


Well, what country wouldn't want to defend their ideals? If it's ANYONE'S fault it's the Earth Alliance, that's who invaded Orb and made all of this crap happen. If Shinn wants to be pissed at someone it should be the Earth Alliance, and if he is at least somewhat patriotic about his country he'd understand why they would do something like that...I guess the people of Orb aren't like U.S. citizens. Who knows what the EA would of did if Orb actually obeyed their orders.
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
stupid orb and their stupid ideals it makes me sick! by the way who's the genius who named their country orb!? orb is a stupid name!
Moderator
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Wouldn’t you hate the nation that is responsible for not confronting the enemy, and allowing a conflict that killed your family and friends to take place? ZAFT was the perfect opportunity for Shinn to take revenge. There’s no way if he joined the Orb military they would ever do anything more than a bunch of impotent posturing. Thats why Shinn sees Orb as a disillusion of state and their leader Cagalli is very lack of leadership.
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
The battle of Orb should have lost to Zaft they have limited resources and M.S. and lack preparation of defense.
And those 3 Doms have lots disadvantages there are too big and they have no rear and right protection and they cant travel through rumble buildings, craters, obstacles.
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

ByeByeKira wrote:

Wouldn’t you hate the nation that is responsible for not confronting the enemy, and allowing a conflict that killed your family and friends to take place? ZAFT was the perfect opportunity for Shinn to take revenge. There’s no way if he joined the Orb military they would ever do anything more than a bunch of impotent posturing. Thats why Shinn sees Orb as a disillusion of state and their leader Cagalli is very lack of leadership.


yeah i hate cagalli so much that i want to have sex with her!...........then kill her! and whats more is that were doing it in front of athrun and kira!(but after i strangle them and cut off their arms and legs and watch cagalli suffer while they realize that they're helpless yeah! how'd that feel huh!)
Moderator
9633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Soprano wrote:

The battle of Orb should have lost to Zaft they have limited resources and M.S. and lack preparation of defense.
And those 3 Doms have lots disadvantages there are too big and they have no rear and right protection and they cant travel through rumble buildings, craters, obstacles.


Orb pretty much won because of Kira's plot-h4x. >_>
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

Dendetsu wrote:


Soprano wrote:

The battle of Orb should have lost to Zaft they have limited resources and M.S. and lack preparation of defense.
And those 3 Doms have lots disadvantages there are too big and they have no rear and right protection and they cant travel through rumble buildings, craters, obstacles.


Orb pretty much won because of Kira's plot-h4x. >_>


Right its the hax cuz of the Director made a exaggerated thus the whole story was a total failure.
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Today Code Geass is now highly popular than Gundam Seed and GSD.
Thats why they made Gundam 00 to get back to the original way of realistic robot rather than making a exaggerated fancy moves and the infamous hax.
Member
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
i think many people hate cuz of his personality...
he's stubborn but cute....
but the reason he acted like that was because the death of his family....
and his loved one...
can u imagine...
when your family get killed in front of your eyes...
what will u do...
i think,if i were shinn,i totally gonna acted like him...
but his a good person inside him..
cuz when he's first time met stellar,he promised to protect her even though he didn't know her...
not just that,he also lost his loved one,Stellar Lousier...
i think people must think before make a decision..
Member
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / M.I.A
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
lol.. if i think about it.. if i were to be in Shinn's condition.. i would've done the same.. like.. going berserk every single time on the battle field.. and since i got no one to blame.. and no one to talk to about my problems... Might as well blame it to Kira... =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.