First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Chara Roleplay
Posted 8/29/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

(Miki looks at amu) Miki: heheehhehe

Pepe: hey! Yaya why you crying?

Yaya: PEPE!!!! NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN WAHHHH!

Pepe: uhhh...okay sorry


Dia: Miki what's with the weird laugh?
Amu: Pepe, XDia told Yaya that you ran away cause you thought she was annoying, is that true?


Miki: uhh *sweatdrop* its nothing...

Pepe: no way, I love yaya-chan :3
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: uhh *sweatdrop* its nothing...

Pepe: no way, I love yaya-chan :3


Dia: oh... ok
XDia: yo! Miki... come here for a minute k?
Posted 12/30/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: uhh *sweatdrop* its nothing...

Pepe: no way, I love yaya-chan :3


Dia: oh... ok
XDia: yo! Miki... come here for a minute k?


(not did this for a while tehe)

Miki: ya...
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Mikeirachan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: uhh *sweatdrop* its nothing...

Pepe: no way, I love yaya-chan :3


Dia: oh... ok
XDia: yo! Miki... come here for a minute k?


(not did this for a while tehe)

Miki: ya...


(yea we haven't x3)

Dia: *flies and sits on Amu's shoulder* what do you think XDia's gonna do?
Amu: i dont know... let's just watch and see
XDia: *sits up (to look like she's sitting on air {haha xD funny~ sorry i had a moment...})* come here, i have a secret to tell you *snickers*
Posted 12/30/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: uhh *sweatdrop* its nothing...

Pepe: no way, I love yaya-chan :3


Dia: oh... ok
XDia: yo! Miki... come here for a minute k?


(not did this for a while tehe)

Miki: ya...


(yea we haven't x3)

Dia: *flies and sits on Amu's shoulder* what do you think XDia's gonna do?
Amu: i dont know... let's just watch and see
XDia: *sits up (to look like she's sitting on air {haha xD funny~ sorry i had a moment...})* come here, i have a secret to tell you *snickers*


Miki: (Flies to XDia) ya =/

(sorry ima bad at roleplaying, I forgot what da story is we did aswell lolz)
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10 , edited 12/30/10

Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: (Flies to XDia) ya =/

(sorry ima bad at roleplaying, I forgot what da story is we did aswell lolz)


(well we are being charas, specifically Shugo Chara's charas {man thats hard to say x3} and its ok, you get good at it after a while~)

XDia: *whispers to Miki* you should go protect your Yuru before Kieski gets to him~ *snickers and flouts off, laying back*
Dia: oh~ that's what she was gonna do... wow...
Amu: . . . I have no say in this...
Posted 12/30/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: (Flies to XDia) ya =/

(sorry ima bad at roleplaying, I forgot what da story is we did aswell lolz)


(well we are being charas, specifically Shugo Chara's charas {man thats hard to say x3} and its ok, you get good at it after a while~)

XDia: *whispers to Miki* you should go protect your Yuru before Kieski gets to him~ *snickers and flouts off, laying back*
Dia: oh~ that's what she was gonna do... wow...
Amu: . . . I have no say in this...


(that was random what XDia said ;D)

Miki: (stops and blanks out) .....
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Mikeirachan wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Mikeirachan wrote:

Miki: (Flies to XDia) ya =/

(sorry ima bad at roleplaying, I forgot what da story is we did aswell lolz)


(well we are being charas, specifically Shugo Chara's charas {man thats hard to say x3} and its ok, you get good at it after a while~)

XDia: *whispers to Miki* you should go protect your Yuru before Kieski gets to him~ *snickers and flouts off, laying back*
Dia: oh~ that's what she was gonna do... wow...
Amu: . . . I have no say in this...


(that was random what XDia said ;D)

Miki: (stops and blanks out) .....


(yea i know xD but if you look at the past pages you'll get what i mean~ ;3)

Dia: ahh! Miki! *flies over to her and takes her to the little house, setting her down on one of the beds* are you ok? what did she say to you? XDia WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!?!
XDia: *snickers* its nothing... you ask her, not me~
Amu: *sighs and sits in one of the chairs* y'all are so noisy~
The youngest Chara
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Ikuto was walking along listening to Yoru who was annoying him. "Ikuto why don't we go get some fish for me..It well be fun. What do you say.." and etc
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

Ikuto was walking along listening to Yoru who was annoying him. "Ikuto why don't we go get some fish for me..It well be fun. What do you say.." and etc


XDia: Yoru!!! My bud!! *flies over to him and knocks him over* um... I told your little obbsecion to Kieski so... sorry *lightly giggles*
Dia: *giggles* aww~ Yoru, someone likes you~
The youngest Chara
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

Ikuto was walking along listening to Yoru who was annoying him. "Ikuto why don't we go get some fish for me..It well be fun. What do you say.." and etc


XDia: Yoru!!! My bud!! *flies over to him and knocks him over* um... I told your little obbsecion to Kieski so... sorry *lightly giggles*
Dia: *giggles* aww~ Yoru, someone likes you~


Yoru falls to the ground dizzy. Ikuto picks him up. "I guess soo..." yoru says dizzy.
Posted 12/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

Ikuto was walking along listening to Yoru who was annoying him. "Ikuto why don't we go get some fish for me..It well be fun. What do you say.." and etc


XDia: Yoru!!! My bud!! *flies over to him and knocks him over* um... I told your little obbsecion to Kieski so... sorry *lightly giggles*
Dia: *giggles* aww~ Yoru, someone likes you~


Yoru falls to the ground dizzy. Ikuto picks him up. "I guess soo..." yoru says dizzy.


Miki: yoru! (blushes)
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

Ikuto was walking along listening to Yoru who was annoying him. "Ikuto why don't we go get some fish for me..It well be fun. What do you say.." and etc


XDia: Yoru!!! My bud!! *flies over to him and knocks him over* um... I told your little obsession to Kieski so... sorry *lightly giggles*
Dia: *giggles* aww~ Yoru, someone likes you~


Yoru falls to the ground dizzy. Ikuto picks him up. "I guess soo..." yoru says dizzy.


XDia: *let's go of Yoru and huffs, crossing her arms with a light blush on her face* i do not~, i just have different ways of saying hi.
Dia: uh huh... *looks at Ikuto* are you looking for Amu? she's in the Garden if you are~
The youngest Chara
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

He waves giggling. "Hi there." Yoru says. "Yes i am..thank you." Ikuto says walking to the Garden. Yoru looks at him. "Wait for me." Yoru says following him. But he was to dizzy to he fell straight down and hit the ground. "OOOF." ikuto looked behind him and looked at Yoru.
The oldest Chara
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

He waves giggling. "Hi there." Yoru says. "Yes i am..thank you." Ikuto says walking to the Garden. Yoru looks at him. "Wait for me." Yoru says following him. But he was to dizzy to he fell straight down and hit the ground. "OOOF." ikuto looked behind him and looked at Yoru.


Amu: Ikuto! w-what are you doing here?
XDia: awww, Miki, go help your boyfriend~ *snickers*
Dia: XDia!! thats not nice... though it is true
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.