First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Hill
Posted 8/5/10

Yusei_13 wrote:


CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Listening to her, Hiro looked at Lana. "At least, your not really alone since you have Hex.." He soon lifted a eyebrow as he watched Lana ran. "Hey wait!" He stood up and followed the girl to a small room. "You alright?" he asked as he kneeled down next to her.


Lana looked up. "I'm alright..." She turned and faced him... "I'm sorry for all this trouble. I really am." She held his hand close. I don't think you should stay with me...I might hurt you T.T


Hiro looked at her and shooked his head. "No your not trouble at all, Lana..." He felt her hand close to his. "If you did tend to hurt me, I'll just forgive you."


"Are you sure ><" She looked into his eyes and smiled (i have to go >< talk tomorrow) "I think I'll sleep here"
Lana rested her head on Hiro's chest and fell asleep... goodnight~
Posted 8/5/10

CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:


CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Listening to her, Hiro looked at Lana. "At least, your not really alone since you have Hex.." He soon lifted a eyebrow as he watched Lana ran. "Hey wait!" He stood up and followed the girl to a small room. "You alright?" he asked as he kneeled down next to her.


Lana looked up. "I'm alright..." She turned and faced him... "I'm sorry for all this trouble. I really am." She held his hand close. I don't think you should stay with me...I might hurt you T.T


Hiro looked at her and shooked his head. "No your not trouble at all, Lana..." He felt her hand close to his. "If you did tend to hurt me, I'll just forgive you."


"Are you sure ><" She looked into his eyes and smiled (i have to go >< talk tomorrow) "I think I'll sleep here"
Lana rested her head on Hiro's chest and fell asleep... goodnight~


Hiro nodded. "Yeah I'm sure." (alright then) Hiro sighed and smiled as he slowly closed his eyes also. Night
Posted 8/6/10

Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro nodded. "Yeah I'm sure." (alright then) Hiro sighed and smiled as he slowly closed his eyes also. Night


Lana yawned quite loudly~ better wait till he gets up.
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro nodded. "Yeah I'm sure." (alright then) Hiro sighed and smiled as he slowly closed his eyes also. Night


Lana yawned quite loudly~ better wait till he gets up.


Opening his eyes slowly, he let out a soft ,low yawn.
Posted 8/6/10

Yusei_13 wrote:


CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro nodded. "Yeah I'm sure." (alright then) Hiro sighed and smiled as he slowly closed his eyes also. Night


Lana yawned quite loudly~ better wait till he gets up.


Opening his eyes slowly, he let out a soft ,low yawn.


"Morning" Lana smiled and looked at Hiro.
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:


CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro nodded. "Yeah I'm sure." (alright then) Hiro sighed and smiled as he slowly closed his eyes also. Night


Lana yawned quite loudly~ better wait till he gets up.


Opening his eyes slowly, he let out a soft ,low yawn.


"Morning" Lana smiled and looked at Hiro.


Hiro looked at Lana and smiled. "Morning, to you too"
Posted 8/6/10

Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro looked at Lana and smiled. "Morning, to you too"


Lana looked at the time, "we slept a while... it's night not morning" Lana giggled and stood up brushing herself off.
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:

Hiro looked at Lana and smiled. "Morning, to you too"


Lana looked at the time, "we slept a while... it's night not morning" Lana giggled and stood up brushing herself off.


Hiro looked at the clock and chuckled. "Ah then good evening. Hiro stood up and strected his arms in the air.
Posted 8/6/10

Yusei_13 wrote:


Hiro looked at the clock and chuckled. "Ah then good evening. Hiro stood up and strected his arms in the air.


"Did you sleep well" She asked, smiling at the stretching Hiro
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:


Yusei_13 wrote:


Hiro looked at the clock and chuckled. "Ah then good evening. Hiro stood up and strected his arms in the air.


"Did you sleep well" She asked, smiling at the stretching Hiro


Hiro nodded. "Yes I did actually, you?" he asked the vampire neko.
Posted 8/6/10


She nodded licking her lips..."Let's go eat shall we"
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:



She nodded licking her lips..."Let's go eat shall we" :)


Hiro nodded. "Alright then, lead the way," he then put his hands in his pocket smiling at her. ^^
Posted 8/6/10


Lana was glad she wasn't alone anymore, she was actually in a good mood for once. Lana nodded and moved towards the dining area.
It was huge, and so tall. The wallpaper was a rich red color, candles circled the table and a huge white cloth lay over it. Lana smiled and waited for Hiro to sit.
Posted 8/6/10

CrimeScene- wrote:



Lana was glad she wasn't alone anymore, she was actually in a good mood for once. Lana nodded and moved towards the dining area.
It was huge, and so tall. The wallpaper was a rich red color, candles circled the table and a huge white cloth lay over it. Lana smiled and waited for Hiro to sit.


Hiro was actually happy for once in his life. Ever since his parents died, he's been cold to everyone in his town. But now he wasn't. Following Lana, his red eyes looked around the dining area. He hasn't seen anything like this in his life...Looking at Lana he smiled and sat down.
Posted 8/6/10


"heh heh, i know this place is huge and i bet your thinking... how do you not get lost" She giggled and walked into the kitchen "What would you like to eat then?" She shouted in
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.