First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Exclusive Interview with Bleach's Voice Actor
15225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
I've never seen this guy...Good to know who ichigo finally is...great interview I like this guy and he makes me want to support crunchyroll hehe
63686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Khaltazar wrote:

People had no choice but to illegally watch it before this site started streaming it legally. I do agree watching it legally is better but if there is no legal option not watching it because there is no legal way to is just silly. I'm surprised it took Bleach so long to sell away their rights to distribute Bleach episodes.


QFT.

I love anime enough to pay a reasonable amount every month to support the industry in however small ways I can. I think all of our individual support kind of builds up to something phenomenal, so yea we will keep supporting so long as they keep giving us content to support. If there's nothing to support legally, I guess you can't expect others to support it.
31906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Jesus's heart.
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
um is it just me or am i the only one who thinks he's hot? o.o...
17030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
He definitely sounds like Ichigo when he gets into that persona. I saw his Bleach panel at AX this year, and there was a big difference between his normal voice and his acting voice.

Like, just imagine Mel Blanc who did all the voices in Looney Tunes, from Speedy Gonzales to Bugs Bunny to Pepe LePew. I think Masakazu Morita has more variety than other seiyuus in terms of voice acting.
65484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
What a great interview. He seems like a nice guy.
9791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
i believe that guy is the interpreter and the lady is the interviewer...


munchthis wrote:

who were the other people speaking?


12903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Awesome interview
Posted 8/3/10
Kyaa!Morita-san!

Haha,he called Crunchyroll 'Crunchyroll-san'.That's awesome.

About the scanlations I think the reason people do it is because we can't get Jump where they live so they look it up instead.That's just my opinion though.Doesn't represent the general populace of people or anything.
59130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Want to buy tripod...... but other wise excellent interview
79084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

crazy_wasabii wrote:

i believe that guy is the interpreter and the lady is the interviewer...


munchthis wrote:

who were the other people speaking?




well I know that, I just wanted to know who was the interviewer.
31152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
I have to say I liked what he had to say. He seems like a pretty cool guy. However I would like to of asked him the following question. "You say you don't like when anime or manga is illegally read or watched. What if someone ((like me)) pays the monthly fee to Crunchy Roll to watch the episodes they have on there, and support them. But also watches anime "illegally" on other sites that either Crunchy Roll does not have and series that will most likely never make it to America?"
65518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gооgʟә Me
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10
I thought one or two of the questions were tickle funny--gave me the giggles, but overall it was a great interview and great message he put out. Morita-san is cool. >///<
6024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10

ayari-kiyo wrote:

um is it just me or am i the only one who thinks he's hot? o.o...




OMG!!! I feel the same way as you! I think he's pretty cute! I think its the style and such that makes him look good!
41079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
wait so does that mean bleach is ending?
31152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

wolfsaiga wrote:

wait so does that mean bleach is ending?


Dude, I don't see how you came to that conclusion, but I highly doubt the show is ending. The voice actor himself spoke about how successful the anime is and how it's even affected various cultures. With it being THAT successful they probably aren't going to end it. The still could I guess, but it would really surprise me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.