Post Reply Tournament sign up!
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Sign up for a tournament. You will recieve a message on when your fight will be. For ppl who can fight only.
No killing!!
No god-modding!! e
Fill this out.

Username:
Chara name:
Age of Chara:
Weapon:
Powers (if any):

Every fight is based on whether you have powers or not. And age. Pls quote this. It may take a while to find a fight.

Posted 8/4/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

Sign up for a tournament. You will recieve a message on when your fight will be. For ppl who can fight only.
No killing!!
No god-modding!! e
Fill this out.

Username:
Chara name:
Age of Chara:
Weapon:
Powers (if any):

Every fight is based on whether you have powers or not. And age. Pls quote this. It may take a while to find a fight.



Username: Osaka
Chara name: Rena
Age of Chara: 14-15
Weapon: cleaver
Powers (if any): she's supposedly cursed . . . if that's a power or not
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Ritsu55 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

Sign up for a tournament. You will recieve a message on when your fight will be. For ppl who can fight only.
No killing!!
No god-modding!! e
Fill this out.

Username:
Chara name:
Age of Chara:
Weapon:
Powers (if any):

Every fight is based on whether you have powers or not. And age. Pls quote this. It may take a while to find a fight.



Username: Osaka
Chara name: Rena
Age of Chara: 14-15
Weapon: cleaver
Powers (if any): she's supposedly cursed . . . if that's a power or not

(Rp mode) *Lal walks in* Rena. You are the first to sign up. It may take a while to find a fight. *Lal takes the paper and walks away*
rAnDoMz
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 9/15/10
Username: lilpandy12
Chara name: Squalo
Age of Chara: 22, 32 in future
Weapon: sword
Powers (if any): really loud?????
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 9/15/10

lilpandy12 wrote:

Username: lilpandy12
Chara name: Squalo
Age of Chara: 22, 32 in future
Weapon: sword
Powers (if any): really loud?????

Lal: Accepted!! Now get your @$* to the Tournament Room.
Me: Eh....Yeah.

rAnDoMz
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In outer space
Offline
Posted 9/26/10
username- heartkiki13
chara name- mukuro
age of chara- 15, 25 in future
weapon- trident
powers(if any)- magical eye
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

heartkiki13 wrote:

username- heartkiki13
chara name- mukuro
age of chara- 15, 25 in future
weapon- trident
powers(if any)- magical eye


You'll be fighting ounce either Rena or Squalo wins. Or someone signs up. Go ahead and train Mukuro.
You must be logged in to post.