Hi everyone! Here are some news for today, I hope you enjoy them!
First, let's start with my favorite boy-band, Big Bang:
BIGBANG’s short interview was published in the August issue of Shukan Josei. They held a short Q & A session with the magazine.
The questions to each members were:
1. What do you eat before you go on the stage?
2. Where is one the spots where you gain your energy from? (We know on the stage from fans are #1)
3. Our readers of this magazine are probably all older then you. Do you consider going out with older ladies?
SOL’s (Taeyang) answer’s:
1. I can dance better if I don’t eat anything before I go on the stage. But in the morning and lunch, I will eat fruits or boiled eggs. After the concert, I usually eat whatever I want. I normally eat Yakiniku (Korean BBQ).
2. My hotel room in Japan
3. If I really love the person, I don’t really care for the age.
V.I.’s (Seungri) answer’s:
1. Oolong Tea. (I love it)
2. Inside the car, on the way to the concert. I like to think about how to perform on the stage.
3. I’m usually working with older people, so I don’t mind. But I would like to go out with younger girls as well.
D-LITE’s (Daesung) answer’s:
1. I don’t really eat anything before the concert, but I do eat bananas and boiled eggs.
2. Right now (During this interview of Shukan Josei). After that is my bed, I can gain so much energy from sleeping.
3. No problem! I don’t care about age!
1. Red Bull
2. Right before the concert begins. I concentrate so much so I do get a lot of energy. After the concert begins, I just perform with all I have and I usually don’t remember what I did after. (LOL)
3. I’m okay with it… but maybe the girl won’t feel comfortable thinking that we have nothing in common to talk about.
1. Bananas! I always try my best not to drink alcohol….. (I was just kidding ok?). I usually don’t eat dinner the day before the concert either. But I do drink 1 bottle of wine.. if I drink more then that, I will get wasted.
2. On stage
3. Age doesn’t matter.
Second, let's go to Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and SHINee who congratulated BoA
With the release of BoA’s official comeback album, Hurricane Venus, getting closer, fellow SM Entertainment family groups have showed support for their sunbae, as they each released video messages congratulating and supporting BoA.
The groups who sent a video message include Super Junior (some of the members), SNSD and SHINee.
The three groups all congratulated BoA on her 10th debut anniversary, and also told the viewers to look forward to BoA’s Hurricane Venus album.
Now, let's talk about the pretty ladies of 4Minute and KARA who will perform in Music Japan.
An eager fan on popular Japanese blogging site ameblo recently attended a recording session for NHK’s popular program Music Japan. At the recording session, the fan watched both 4minute and KARA perform.
Partial translation of the blog entry:
Went to the recording of NHK MUSIC JAPAN yesterday. On the postcard I received, the performers listed was Smilage, AKB48, Onnalovely, Kitano Kii, TM Revolution, Perfume, 4minute and more. Other performers who weren’t listed on the postcard but performed were AAA, Nakagawa Shoko, Kondo Natsuko, Clementine, KARA and TETSUYA.
The recording started around 7:30PM at NHK Hall in Tokyo.
List of performers:
01.KARA（Trouble from their outfit – so re-recorded）
03.Boku no Taiyou／AKB48
KARA actually had to perform twice because they had some trouble with their outfit during the first recording, so they had to do it over.
This special recording of Music Japan is scheduled to air on August 15th.
Now, Younha is here!
K-pop/J-pop star YOUNHA is finally releasing a new album on September 22nd. It will be titled “Hitotsu Sora no Shita“, and is shaping up to be quite the special release.
The album will collect several songs that the singer has released for television and will also provide some great collaboration work. Working together, i-dep and Sotte Bosse’s Nakamura Hiroshi will be featured on the album. Also, popular acoustic guitar duo DEPAPEPE will appear as special guests and be doing a song with YOUNHA. The track list isn’t final and is subject to changes and additions, but YOUNHA’s official site does say that the album will contain 12 songs total; a nice step up from her recent mini album releases.
There will be two versions available for fans, a regular edition and a limited edition. The limited edition will contain a DVD with five music videos. To help promote the announcement, she has finally released a music video for her song “Soratomo ~ Sora wo Miagete” that served as her SOLIVE theme. The track isn’t yet confirmed for release on the new album, but since she is promoting it, the song will likely be added to the track list in the future.
1. Girl (TV Asahi’s “Beat Takeshi’s TV Tackle” theme)
2. Suki nanda (Kanagawa television’s “Saku Saku” theme)
3. Kioku (TV anime “RIDEBACK” theme)
4. Niji no Mukougawa (“Kondo no Nichiyoubi ni” movie theme)
5. Title undecided (guest: DEPAPEPE)
Let's talk about Se7en backstage with Dara, Minzy and T.O.P
Having made his long awaited comeback last week, Se7en also got himself restarted on his official Twitter account with updates after more than a year of not posting.
On August 4th, Se7en tweeted a photo update of him posing with Big Bang’s T.O.P, 2NE1’s Minzy and Sandara Park. He wrote, “Last week backstage, Dara, Minzy and T.O.P who showed their support!!Thank u so much~!! love yall~~~”
Fans commented, “YG FAMILY ☆ you looks so cool together ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,” “can you please bring the whole YG family over here on Twitter,” “You guys are one big happy family~(^^)v,” etc.
Last but not least, Baby Mason meets After School
Cutie baby, Moon Mason (aka little Nichkhun), encountered girl group After School!
During the recording of KBS 3’s Suspicious Men, which is scheduled to air on the 5th, Mason followed Shin Jung Hwan into the KBS building. There, they had a special encounter with After School.
As soon as the After School girls laid their eyes upon Mason, they started to coo and aw at this adorable little boy.
Mason’s cute encounter with After School will air on the 5th!