First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Chun playing Basket-Ball
Member
19656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Marshmallow Land
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^
Member
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
HE IS ACTUALY A GOOD PLAYER..AND THAT WHAT MADE HIM SPECIAL TOO..
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
HOT
Posted 3/10/08
really gud!!
Posted 3/10/08
he's really gonna suit his role in 2008 drama 'hot shot'
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
he plays it CoOl!!!



especially wen d one with Jerry Yan...
Member
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
nver seen him play but hes probably good at it
Member
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
cool!!!
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Wu Zun is good at everything !
I havn`t seen him play basketball but I can`t wait to watch Hot Shot !
Member
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

crazyone wrote:

Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^


i read an article than says he was with the brunei's national basketball team.
Member
19656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Marshmallow Land
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:

Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^


i read an article than says he was with the brunei's national basketball team.


EHHHHHHHHHH REALLY?!?!?!? O_O
Member
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

crazyone wrote:


nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:

Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^


i read an article than says he was with the brunei's national basketball team.


EHHHHHHHHHH REALLY?!?!?!? O_O



yeah look at this---> He later graduated from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Wu also played basketball for Brunei's national team.
Member
19656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Marshmallow Land
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:


nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:

Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^


i read an article than says he was with the brunei's national basketball team.


EHHHHHHHHHH REALLY?!?!?!? O_O



yeah look at this---> He later graduated from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Wu also played basketball for Brunei's national team.


ohhhhhhhhhhh,thankies for telling me!! xD;
Member
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

crazyone wrote:


nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:


nissikisses wrote:


crazyone wrote:

Well I only saw him in a video playing Basketball. He was good I guess? But looking cool(or funny) as usual!! ^_^


i read an article than says he was with the brunei's national basketball team.


EHHHHHHHHHH REALLY?!?!?!? O_O



yeah look at this---> He later graduated from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Wu also played basketball for Brunei's national team.


ohhhhhhhhhhh,thankies for telling me!! xD;


your welcome! he's soo cool right. he's a college graduate and also a national basketball player, actor, model and singer.
Member
1843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~philippines~
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
coOl
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.