First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Akatsuki hideout.
Moderator
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A plastic box
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Do you want to know how I became an Anbu leader at age 12?" He asked smiling at his younger sister with a slightly twisted smile.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/10


Kuro nodded and smiled. "of course aniki!!"
Moderator
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A plastic box
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"I got in a conversation with one of the leader's before myself, and cut him off and caught his attention by telling him I couldn't spare with him because I'd hurt him. Causing him to follow me and watch my practice. If you think you are good enough, which I'm sure you are, the leader will go back and tell people how amazing you are." He said brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "Make a friend with someone in Anbu, and your oppertunities grow."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Black_sky_sweeper wrote:

"I got in a conversation with one of the leader's before myself, and cut him off and caught his attention by telling him I couldn't spare with him because I'd hurt him. Causing him to follow me and watch my practice. If you think you are good enough, which I'm sure you are, the leader will go back and tell people how amazing you are." He said brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "Make a friend with someone in Anbu, and your oppertunities grow."


"I know but no one trsuts me..." Kuro siad looking down. She loved her brothers to death and she'd wouldn't trade them for the world but..Kuro smiled lightly. "everyone's scared of me. I got in a fight with Tsunade and won but no one cares......." Kuro siad sadly.
Moderator
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A plastic box
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Than find someone, who doesn't like her. Theres bound to be at least one person, who doesn't like her as much as you do in the Anbu." He said looking at her sympathetically.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Black_sky_sweeper wrote:

"Than find someone, who doesn't like her. Theres bound to be at least one person, who doesn't like her as much as you do in the Anbu." He said looking at her sympathetically.


"yeah....Danzous been on my case aswell......They won't even promete me to jonin." SHe siad looking down sighing.
Moderator
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A plastic box
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"I'm sure as soon as you find someone in common in the Anbu, you'll be ranked and in the Anbu in no time. You are an Uchiha afer all." Itachi said smiling at his adorable little sister.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
Kuro smiled and nodded. "thanks aniki!!"
Moderator
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A plastic box
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
"Now head back to konoha and show them what you've got." Itachi said smiling down at hi imouto (little sister).
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Black_sky_sweeper wrote:

"Now head back to konoha and show them what you've got." Itachi said smiling down at hi imouto (little sister).


"mhm!" Kuro siad and left smilling.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.