Post Reply Stories
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Post your stories here!!! *PUT IT IN SPOILERS PLZ!* LIKE THIS ->


90142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
its still writing it but heres the start
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10
! It's awesome so far lol XD My friends and I play a game like that 2 except its called 'witchy witch' and u play in every room of the house. Theres only 1 room thats lite and thats were the group is and they send the 'witch' 2 the rest of the house 2 hide somewhere and they count 2 a # then hav 2 go look for them. If someone sees them they yell 'witchy witch!' and every1 has 2 run bak 2 the lighted room before the witch gets them. or if they dont see the witch, she can just come out and tag some1 lol
90142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10

doggyblade wrote:

! It's awesome so far lol XD My friends and I play a game like that 2 except its called 'witchy witch' and u play in every room of the house. Theres only 1 room thats lite and thats were the group is and they send the 'witch' 2 the rest of the house 2 hide somewhere and they count 2 a # then hav 2 go look for them. If someone sees them they yell 'witchy witch!' and every1 has 2 run bak 2 the lighted room before the witch gets them. or if they dont see the witch, she can just come out and tag some1 lol


cool ^_^your versoin sounds a bit like a game called "ghost in the graveyard" what you play out side in the dark

Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
Forbidden Blood By Luz123anime

10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
sounds a bit like vampire knight
Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

doggyblade wrote:

sounds a bit like vampire knight


really ?? ahah...hmmm i guess so
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
heh but i kno its better already cuz it doesnt hav a pervy brother after her! xD cant wait fer the 1st chappie lol

Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

doggyblade wrote:

heh but i kno its better already cuz it doesnt hav a pervy brother after her! xD cant wait fer the 1st chappie lol



lmao but hes cuutee
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
zero's cuter! xD haha i wuv him wit a passion ^-^

Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

doggyblade wrote:

zero's cuter! xD haha i wuv him wit a passion ^-^



THey both cuteee ! and OMG awesome !
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 9/29/10
so do ya have some of the chappie done yet? XP

Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 9/29/10

doggyblade wrote:

so do ya have some of the chappie done yet? XP



naa im kinda busy wit school and stuff sorri
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
It's ok i can completely relate xD

You must be logged in to post.