First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay - *The Forest*
Member
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"i'll just use my magic to freeze time so I...er we can find our way back" she waved her finger at the sky. nothing happened. the sky was still getting darker and darker..."i forgot magic doesnt work at nightime except for the dark witches and fairies that come out at nite. were doomed"
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"Small magic works, like having a light!" mizuki cheered, making a floating lantern appear in the air. "And if i had my broom i could fly us home....aww." mizuki sulked. "We'll jut have to find our way.
Member
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"we can make water with my ice and yer fire. i can make lightning and thunder to"
"MWAHAHAHAHA! *lightning and thunder*"
" anyways i will lead bcuz just in case i can freeze time and everything" she said. the ice witch aina is very stuck up bcuz she is wealthy and wants to rule the world.
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
Mizuki and aina headed on the dim lighted path silently. Mizuki would never admit it, but the forest scared her greatly at night.
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
kita walks into the forest
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"hey aina r ya sure we're goin the right way home? i dont remember this path..." mizuki said looking around suspicously. She felt eyes wacthing their every move.
Member
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"uhhh i feel like someone is folowing us..."
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"I think we should get off 'the beaten path." mizuki whispered, catching the glare of yellow eyes in darkness of the forest.
Member
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10
"what is that?" aina asked. the yellow eyes got closer and brighter. aina got scared and froze the scary creature with her ice power
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10
"I dont know, let me look in my spell book." mizuki said shakily. She flipped through the pages until she saw a picture like the creature before them. Her eyes widened painfully. "It's a chimera! A monster from the ancient times that resembles a lion, goat, and snake. It's very powerful and with our powers limited at night that ice spell won't last for much longer!"

Member
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"well then what do we do?" aina panicked and froze time. "now what? get a head start on running?
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Pretty much, but they're great trackers! No matter how far we run...it can find us." Mizuki answered, shrinking her book and putting it in her cloak. "So i say,...climb the trees." she said, turning to face aina. "It may be part 'snake' but thats only on its tail, so it has the body of a lion." she mused," it shouldn't be able to get us,...but thats only a guess..."
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Kaine rids on his horse on the road and behind him walks 20 armored imperial soldiers"
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
mizuki started to try and climb a near-by tree when the air suddenly felt different around her. She realized aina's spell wore off and slowly turned around...
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

mizuki started to try and climb a near-by tree when the air suddenly felt different around her. She realized aina's spell wore off and slowly turned around...


Kaine stops the horse the soldiers also stoped he sensed a spell which had ended and starts to looking around
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.