First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay - *The Forest*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
mizuki stumbled backwards. "Umm heh heh nice kitty kitty, err goat,..snake thing." A weird roar/hiss came from the Chimera and it started prowling forward. "Oh no!" Mizuki whispered. Instinct took over and she sprinted in the opposite direction. 'God i'm stupid! yer not supposed to turn yer back on these things!' she thought as she ran for her life.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

mizuki stumbled backwards. "Umm heh heh nice kitty kitty, err goat,..snake thing." A weird roar/hiss came from the Chimera and it started prowling forward. "Oh no!" Mizuki whispered. Instinct took over and she sprinted in the opposite direction. 'God i'm stupid! yer not supposed to turn yer back on these things!' she thought as she ran for her life.


Kaine appears on his horse and stands bettwent you and the chimera then after him appeard the soldiers with halberd and the surrond the chimera
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki feels the presence of another witch and spins around quickly on her heel. Her eyes widen as she sees the strangers surround the chimera. 'Who in the world has the nerve to bring a whole army in this forest unless they want them all dead?' mizuki thought bitterly, not liking the sight of them. The chimera roared suddenly then jumped over the soliders head's, disappearing into the night.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki feels the presence of another witch and spins around quickly on her heel. Her eyes widen as she sees the strangers surround the chimera. 'Who in the world has the nerve to bring a whole army in this forest unless they want them all dead?' mizuki thought bitterly, not liking the sight of them. The chimera roared suddenly then jumped over the soliders head's, disappearing into the night.


Kaine looks around still feeling the presence of the chimera"be on yout guards men"gets off his horse pulls his sword and holds it and looks around then the chimera jumped on him from behind he turns and cut off the chimera head"
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki glared briefly. 'They must be trouble...' But then realization hit her. 'Chimera's don't attack big groups, there must have been something wrong with it....like a disease...'
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki glared briefly. 'They must be trouble...' But then realization hit her. 'Chimera's don't attack big groups, there must have been something wrong with it....like a disease...'


Kaine holds his sword and walks toward you while the soldiers start tu burn the corpse of the chimera
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki straightened her shoulders and grasped her shrunkun staff in her cloak. If he made even one bad move she'd turn him into a toad. Mizuki sighed mentaly,...or maybe just yellow...'Dang i need to work on that spell more!'
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki straightened her shoulders and grasped her shrunkun staff in her cloak. If he made even one bad move she'd turn him into a toad. Mizuki sighed mentaly,...or maybe just yellow...'Dang i need to work on that spell more!'


"are you alright miss?"looks on you
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Fine,...thanks for asking, but you shouldn't have killed it...they're considered sacred to a lot of creatures in this forest. You killing it is an act of war." Mizuki said, eyeing the army cautiously. They were either foreigners or didn't grow up in these woods to not know that.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

"Fine,...thanks for asking, but you shouldn't have killed it...they're considered sacred to a lot of creatures in this forest. You killing it is an act of war." Mizuki said, eyeing the army cautiously. They were either foreigners or didn't grow up in these woods to not know that.


"we are soldiers of the Holy Griffon Empire miss we dont care if that beast was sacred for the forest everything what was born in darkness must be destroyed"
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Nothing in the world is 'born in darkness' its the person's choice to become dark. That animal hunts for food, like you and i do, it wasn't dark. And don't wave off war from this forest easily, i assure you foreigner, if you take it lightly,....you'll be in big trouble." mizuki said, looking into his eyes for a sign of dark magic.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

"Nothing in the world is 'born in darkness' its the person's choice to become dark. That animal hunts for food, like you and i do, it wasn't dark. And don't wave off war from this forest easily, i assure you foreigner, if you take it lightly,....you'll be in big trouble." mizuki said, looking into his eyes for a sign of dark magic.


in his eyes there are no sign of dark magic only white magic he looks on you and puts his sword back
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki let go off her staff in her cloak. "Why are you here?" she asked simply. "And do you honestly need an army to protect you?" she giggled mockingly.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki let go off her staff in her cloak. "Why are you here?" she asked simply. "And do you honestly need an army to protect you?" she giggled mockingly.


"my name is Kaine im a Paladin of the Holy Griffon Empire and we came here by the order of the Emperor"
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki did a double take of that. "...And by what order would that be?" she asked suspicously.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.