First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay - *The Forest*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki did a double take of that. "...And by what order would that be?" she asked suspicously.


"its top secret miss"
like always you are to serious Kaine a girl in a armor walks toward them behind her walks 2 white robed priest the soldiers and Kaine one by one start to kneel before the girl
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
mizuki slowly grabs her staff again under her cloak. "I take it you're the one in charge who has the answer to my question." she said, looking over the woman closely.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

mizuki slowly grabs her staff again under her cloak. "I take it you're the one in charge who has the answer to my question." she said, looking over the woman closely.


"how you dare speak in such tone to the emperor"
its enough commander turns her eyes on Kaine and he is quiet then she looks on Mizuki" and you miss are?
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
With a laugh and a smile a stranger dressed an an oversized white cloak jumps down from a nearbye tree...

"Hehehe... now what's going on here?"
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
((Refer to previous post... sorry you were not included in the quoting))
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
*the soldiers after seeing a stranger they grab they weapons and try to surround the stranger
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki's eyes turned hard. It was getting a tad too crowded for her likeing and she felt threatened. Ignoring the new comer for now, she turned her attention to the woman. "Mizuki, i do not have a last name or fancy title to offer you, so it's just Mizuki."
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

doggyblade wrote:

Mizuki's eyes turned hard. It was getting a tad too crowded for her likeing and she felt threatened. Ignoring the new comer for now, she turned her attention to the woman. "Mizuki, i do not have a last name or fancy title to offer you, so it's just Mizuki."


its nice to meet you Mizuki my name is Amelia C.Darksong you can call me Amelia
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"HAHAHAHA... Do not fear empress, and her soldiers, I am not here to harm anyone... Just to observe. But if there is to be a fight, I have no wish to kill these powerless guards of yours. Please call them down."
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Why are you and your troops here? This land is dangerous to foreigners who do not know the small dirt paths, and it can not be ruled. The magic here, not even including the wild creatures who inhabit it will defy you, so you should not bother trying."
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Amelia looks on him then turns to the soldiers" lie down your weapons soldiers the soldiers walk away and stand behind Amelia
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Amelia looks on Mizuki there is no powerfull living creature than gods young ladyshe looks on you then walks toward a tree and looks on it
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
"Well if you say that, young empress, who then are you implying is a god?"

He sneers as he says this.

"And if it is you, then let us test that theory of yours"
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Amelia looks on you i did told that im a god stranger im a normal human
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Mizuki smiles softly in a mocking way. "If you stay here long enough you shall find that to be quite wrong 'Your highness'." mizuki sneers. She does not like the look of these foreigners.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.