First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How does your body react to shots?
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
Okay so on the fourth I went to the doctor's and recieved 3 shots and two of them resulted in swelling and soreness just woundering on your experiences with shots to figure out if this is abnormal.
Posted 8/5/10
Haven't had bad reactions to shots, but I always hated getting a shot because I don't like needles.
71622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Online
Posted 8/5/10
Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at
71622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Online
Posted 8/5/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at


you wish or you have?
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Yohannbear wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at


you wish or you have?


there's a fat fluidy lump that itches on the back of my arm and the peak of the thing is where the suck the needle twice
Posted 8/5/10

Yohannbear wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at


you wish or you have?



Different people = different reactions

Either way, I remember having to get three shots in the same day. Two on one arm and one on the other. There was some soreness and itching, but no bumps.
71622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Online
Posted 8/5/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at


you wish or you have?


there's a fat fluidy lump that itches on the back of my arm and the peak of the thing is where the suck the needle twice


It could be:

A) Allergic reaction to the shot.

B) infection (usually theirs pain with this one)

I would go see a doctor if it looks really bad...
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Yohannbear wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:

Been pierced over 20 times not much of a reaction other then the occasional infection from the jewelry.

Its all in your mind.


I wish theres's a large lump whereI got the tenanus or whatever shot at


you wish or you have?


there's a fat fluidy lump that itches on the back of my arm and the peak of the thing is where the suck the needle twice


It could be:

A) Allergic reaction to the shot.

B) infection (usually theirs pain with this one)

I would go see a doctor if it looks really bad...


I hope the thing not anything serious and thanks for the info
47117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10
Whenever I get a shot that drains the blood and I look at it....I get nauseous like 2 seconds afterwards. Like really close to fainting
Posted 8/5/10
No reaction I can recall... not even after I donated blood.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

aznslayer93 wrote:

No reaction I can recall... not even after I donated blood.


I meant like vacination and etc
Posted 8/5/10

cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


aznslayer93 wrote:

No reaction I can recall... not even after I donated blood.


I meant like vacination and etc


That's what I meant when I said not recalling anything. The blood thing was just extra info.
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

aznslayer93 wrote:


cha1nsawyofac3 wrote:


aznslayer93 wrote:

No reaction I can recall... not even after I donated blood.


I meant like vacination and etc


That's what I meant when I said not recalling anything. The blood thing was just extra info.


oh my bad just a little nervous
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in Texa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
I went in for surgery 2 weeks ago and it took the nurse 4 tries to get the IV working right, no weird reactions for me though Then again being stuck 4 times with that needle wasn't much fun.

And to try and help the original poster, I've never had a Tetanus shot but it might be a normal reaction. I got a tuberculosis test once and the person who stuck me with the needle said that it's common for a lump to form and should go away after a while. I don't want to calm you down completely that you think it's normal, but just be aware that it might be a common occurence, 'course if it stays for a while you might want to just make sure and consult with a physician.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.