First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things you hate about guys!
11788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Munich, Deutschland
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
The good for nothing gaming. If I ever go on a date where the guy wants to play a video game I will need a hammer. One, to smash the xbox, playstation, wii or anything else. And two, to hit me on the head so I never do it againg.
Posted 8/8/10

o0James0o wrote:


rainbow-smile wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

theyre ugly, enough reason?


that was blunt...but deep down i think a lot of girls have to agree


im a guy......


oh whoops sorry...i meant girls in general, as in responding to the question XD no offense man
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

kairiUkofu wrote:

The good for nothing gaming. If I ever go on a date where the guy wants to play a video game I will need a hammer. One, to smash the xbox, playstation, wii or anything else. And two, to hit me on the head so I never do it againg.


Hate to break it to you but it's the ones that DON'T play games you should be watching out for...I would say you're in a good crowd if you feel that way.
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Valenzuela City,...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
Hmm. I wonder what I hate about guys?? Maybe when he is so damn pervert!
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
sorry guys.. i just hate it when they hide something and when they dont want to admit stuffs...yall get me XD?
Posted 8/8/10
"You can't do that you're a girl* ............... *roundhouse kick* what was that?
Posted 8/8/10
They can be really stupid.
Posted 8/8/10
PLAYBOYS~
Posted 8/8/10


hahaha. ^o^ the jocker! xD
sidezzzzz guys dnt post weird stuff like *what do u hate about girls?* i mean, we all got our dislikes and junk. why discuss the obvious? o.o *just wondering*
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

rainbow-smile wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


rainbow-smile wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

theyre ugly, enough reason?


that was blunt...but deep down i think a lot of girls have to agree


im a guy......


oh whoops sorry...i meant girls in general, as in responding to the question XD no offense man


...
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10
I hate when guys are insecure. I'm NOT saying that girls can't be insecure, but it usually affects me more when a guy I'm dating is insecure about something -- particularly when he's insecure about showing emotion to ME, his girlfriend, and then tries to make me the center of attention all the time to make up for it. It's like grow up.

And I'm more interested in women physically, but I don't hate how man was made.
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
boys will be boys,
they're alllll the same -_______-
Posted 8/8/10

Sharonsonx3 wrote:

boys will be boys,
they're alllll the same -_______-


How do you figure that?
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
they always go after a shitt-talkin,trash-looking,ugly-ass whore
when they can go after a nice girl who will always be with them no matter what.

i mean seriously,who would like it if their gurl is a whore that sleeps around with anyone ?
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

Sharonsonx3 wrote:

they always go after a shitt-talkin,trash-looking,ugly-ass whore
when they can go after a nice girl who will always be with them no matter what.

i mean seriously,who would like it if their gurl is a whore that sleeps around with anyone ?


Guys don't always go for those types lol and even they do show the slightest interested in a one time thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.