First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
proves and Islam Miracles
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

قال في حق الكافرين:
( صم بكم عمي فهم لا يعقلون ) [ البقرة : 171 ] ولم يكونوا صما بكما عميا إلا عن الهدى
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10

neko-cat wrote:



sarcasm about what !!!!!
there is no time for sarcasm here
we are not playing .....

you know our Holy Quran talked about people who don't believe in Allah ... but i don't know how to say it in English
i will search for it later... just to let you see how our Quran describe the people who don't believe in Allah ..


But of course you are, when you're playing the role of a shahada/Islamic martyr in a jihad/holy struggle(citation). When you're religiously justified to lie, in order for you to advance the spread of Islam into nonbelievers through wartime propaganda.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

neko-cat wrote:



I know there's a freedom of expression thing but seriously neko, using bad grammar to promote religion on this forum is inviting disaster. Many before you who could write better than you, had a better argument than you and more debate experience than you have failed to win any arguments against the nonreligious on this forum. This is a word of warning, just so you at least know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

Onto the topic at hand: Nothing you've provided is proof of anything. I'm pretty sure in a couple centuries, many of the technologies we've seen on Star Trek would be available. Does that make the creators of star trek, gods?
Posted 8/6/10

LosingOrbit wrote:



I don't think it's because of the fact that she's religious, but just that typically sarcasm is hard to regonize over the Internet, and that some people take seriously, but I digress...

I don't know what to think about this topic, since I have no idea about the Quran or Allah.
Well here's a couple of concepts regarding the Islamic fundamentalists that you should know about.
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotham
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

neko-cat wrote:


wrench246 wrote:

Then why didn't Muslims propose any of these ideas to the scientific community while citing the Quran?

It's because it is easy to interpret a vague passage from a 1,000+ year old text after scientists discover a phenomena and then claim you discovered it first.



i will answer you from my knowledge
1- because they don't have the machines that can discover those things
and if they talk about it with out prove then no one will believe them

2- no we don't claim any thing
Allah who knows every thing give the people the holy Quran and those things are written in the holy Quran
so to make people believe that the holy Quran came from ALLAH , the holy Quran have miracles
to show you how wisdom Allah is


1- Now you're contradicting yourself. First you said the Quaran is proof now you say it isn't proof

2- You just claimed the Quaran contains scientific knowledge. Apparently nobody bothered to mention any of the supposed scientific facts within the Quaran until after scientists found them
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
I intend to ignore the topic after this post. Do what you like Miss Mod.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

excalion wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



I know there's a freedom of expression thing but seriously neko, using bad grammar to promote religion on this forum is inviting disaster. Many before you who could write better than you, had a better argument than you and more debate experience than you have failed to win any arguments against the nonreligious on this forum. This is a word of warning, just so you at least know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

Onto the topic at hand: Nothing you've provided is proof of anything. I'm pretty sure in a couple centuries, many of the technologies we've seen on Star Trek would be available. Does that make the creators of star trek, gods?


The creator of Star Trek was an atheist.. And I am pretty sure he would not want to be the next god... (it would be very insulting to him I am sure.) But it would be funny if people started worshiping him as a god in the future.
maffoo 
79814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
I would be more convinced if the passages in the Qur'an were more explicit, giving details of for example how a black hole forms, rather than a vague passage that can be interpreted in retrospect as a reference to a black hole.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:



You're right the topic isn't about grammar, but if you're going to try to use words to debate a topic it is necessary to accurately express your position. If you do not have an excellent command of the language being used, you have already failed the preliminary requirement to have a meaningful discussion. English is not my mother tongue either, yet I can reside in these parts of the forums because I don't sound like you.

I don't need to watch the video or read the article, because I've already watched countless videos and read countless articles just like them. They make a big deal out of coincidence and what's more, they bend the meaning of the original text with a vague interpretation before they can even formulate a coincidence. That proves absolutely nothing. If the Quran says "On August 7th, 2010, at 8:00am, exalion will be writing this post." And quotes me word for word, I might be a bit more inclined to believe.

People who are annoying rarely convince anyone of anything, if you really want to debate about religion, which is a delicate topic to begin with, learn to be less annoying first.

And finally, I don't need you to quote your holy book and throw lies and slander at me. I don't believe in your holy book, so it has absolutely zero effect on me. Many people have told me I was going to hell and it hasn't effected me yet, I don't think it will any time soon either.

PS: You know what I heard about Allah? It's actually an acronym "A.L.L.A.H." which stands for "Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" the five extensions from the human body. Allah creates, then he destroys just like humans do, so I propose to you that "Allah" is actually just another word for "Humanity".
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotham
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:


wrench246 wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


wrench246 wrote:

Then why didn't Muslims propose any of these ideas to the scientific community while citing the Quran?

It's because it is easy to interpret a vague passage from a 1,000+ year old text after scientists discover a phenomena and then claim you discovered it first.



i will answer you from my knowledge
1- because they don't have the machines that can discover those things
and if they talk about it with out prove then no one will believe them

2- no we don't claim any thing
Allah who knows every thing give the people the holy Quran and those things are written in the holy Quran
so to make people believe that the holy Quran came from ALLAH , the holy Quran have miracles
to show you how wisdom Allah is


1- Now you're contradicting yourself. First you said the Quaran is proof now you say it isn't proof

2- You just claimed the Quaran contains scientific knowledge. Apparently nobody bothered to mention any of the supposed scientific facts within the Quaran until after scientists found them


of course the Quran is a miracle and it is a proof for all Muslims , but for non Muslims they don't believe in it with out any proof ....
did you understand what i mean now?

how do you know if somebody mention it before or not ??
maybe someone mention it but no one cares


It isn't proof if you have to blindly beleive

I thought Muslims would care enough about what the Quaran said to mention undiscovered phenomena to each other. Apparently they don't care enough to mention any of it until after scientists publish something on the phenomena.

And if the Quran mentioned it then Muslims should have looked for evidence to provethe Quaran is right.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:



Ahem, are you aware of something called Murphy's Law? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law
It's possible because if you just randomly say things about the future, eventually something will happen exactly the way you predicted.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

excalion wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



You're right the topic isn't about grammar, but if you're going to try to use words to debate a topic it is necessary to accurately express your position. If you do not have an excellent command of the language being used, you have already failed the preliminary requirement to have a meaningful discussion. English is not my mother tongue either, yet I can reside in these parts of the forums because I don't sound like you.

I don't need to watch the video or read the article, because I've already watched countless videos and read countless articles just like them. They make a big deal out of coincidence and what's more, they bend the meaning of the original text with a vague interpretation before they can even formulate a coincidence. That proves absolutely nothing. If the Quran says "On August 7th, 2010, at 8:00am, exalion will be writing this post." And quotes me word for word, I might be a bit more inclined to believe.

People who are annoying rarely convince anyone of anything, if you really want to debate about religion, which is a delicate topic to begin with, learn to be less annoying first.

And finally, I don't need you to quote your holy book and throw lies and slander at me. I don't believe in your holy book, so it has absolutely zero effect on me. Many people have told me I was going to hell and it hasn't effected me yet, I don't think it will any time soon either.

PS: You know what I heard about Allah? It's actually an acronym "A.L.L.A.H." which stands for "Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" the five extensions from the human body. Allah creates, then he destroys just like humans do, so I propose to you that "Allah" is actually just another word for "Humanity".


if you want to talk about Grammar then i think my grammar is not that bad .... English may not be your mother language but you use it every day, maybe you live in a country who use English to talk ............ if i lived in USA or Canada or ...... i think my Grammar would be better ( i will try to improve my grammar).

it is not vague in Arabic also in English i don't find it vague
why do you find me annoying?? ( you know what i don't care if you believe it or not, i am just telling the truth) i don't force any one to believe anything ......
you just have the bad idea about Islam and i am correcting that idea
Islam don't force people to be Muslims ( all people have brains to chose any thing , but some choices could be wrong)
i am sorry if i annoy you or something but sometimes i can't believe what i read from people comments.
people can't decide who go to hell and who don't , Allah the only one who decide that ....
i didn't lie to you, please tell me why will i lie to you ?? i even don't know who you are

Allah in Arabic written in a different way (الله ) , not all what you hear about it true........


10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

wrench246 wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


wrench246 wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


wrench246 wrote:

Then why didn't Muslims propose any of these ideas to the scientific community while citing the Quran?

It's because it is easy to interpret a vague passage from a 1,000+ year old text after scientists discover a phenomena and then claim you discovered it first.



i will answer you from my knowledge
1- because they don't have the machines that can discover those things
and if they talk about it with out prove then no one will believe them

2- no we don't claim any thing
Allah who knows every thing give the people the holy Quran and those things are written in the holy Quran
so to make people believe that the holy Quran came from ALLAH , the holy Quran have miracles
to show you how wisdom Allah is


1- Now you're contradicting yourself. First you said the Quaran is proof now you say it isn't proof

2- You just claimed the Quaran contains scientific knowledge. Apparently nobody bothered to mention any of the supposed scientific facts within the Quaran until after scientists found them


of course the Quran is a miracle and it is a proof for all Muslims , but for non Muslims they don't believe in it with out any proof ....
did you understand what i mean now?

how do you know if somebody mention it before or not ??
maybe someone mention it but no one cares


It isn't proof if you have to blindly beleive

I thought Muslims would care enough about what the Quaran said to mention undiscovered phenomena to each other. Apparently they don't care enough to mention any of it until after scientists publish something on the phenomena.

And if the Quran mentioned it then Muslims should have looked for evidence to provethe Quaran is right.



there is things that Muslim mention before it been scientifically discovered (for example )
all Muslims know the story of Pharaoh and the way he died
he was drowned and that what our Holy Quran told as
but just in now days scientist discovered it.

Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



sarcasm about what !!!!!
there is no time for sarcasm here
we are not playing .....

you know our Holy Quran talked about people who don't believe in Allah ... but i don't know how to say it in English
i will search for it later... just to let you see how our Quran describe the people who don't believe in Allah ..


But of course you are, when you're playing the role of a shahada/Islamic martyr in a jihad/holy struggle(citation). When you're religiously justified to lie, in order for you to advance the spread of Islam into nonbelievers through wartime propaganda.


did you watch the videos i have posted ??
what you say is false ( where did you get that information )
shahada = to protect your country from Enemy even if you lost your life
to lie is forbeddin in Islam ( how could i lie and i have proves??)
Your source was the Islamic holy text known as the Q'uran, and that's why as a sociologist in training, I went straight to your spiritual guideline as a reference for your social behavioral pattern. I could careless about your pseudoscience, when I'm not a quantum physicist by trade.

Also, I've already cited the correspondents of my Islamic source materials to the respective moderate Muslim writers. It's thereby not my fault that you yourself don't read your holy text as extensive as they did, when all you've been doing insofar was denial.

Finally, when your only tactic towards negative critiques is denial of the facts, what you're exhibiting are two well known sociological human reflexes known as "loss aversion" and "confirmation bias". In other words, not only that you were socialized into lying through your religious teaching, you've internalized your socialization process to the point that you'll react towards emotional cue.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:


excalion wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



You're right the topic isn't about grammar, but if you're going to try to use words to debate a topic it is necessary to accurately express your position. If you do not have an excellent command of the language being used, you have already failed the preliminary requirement to have a meaningful discussion. English is not my mother tongue either, yet I can reside in these parts of the forums because I don't sound like you.

I don't need to watch the video or read the article, because I've already watched countless videos and read countless articles just like them. They make a big deal out of coincidence and what's more, they bend the meaning of the original text with a vague interpretation before they can even formulate a coincidence. That proves absolutely nothing. If the Quran says "On August 7th, 2010, at 8:00am, exalion will be writing this post." And quotes me word for word, I might be a bit more inclined to believe.

People who are annoying rarely convince anyone of anything, if you really want to debate about religion, which is a delicate topic to begin with, learn to be less annoying first.

And finally, I don't need you to quote your holy book and throw lies and slander at me. I don't believe in your holy book, so it has absolutely zero effect on me. Many people have told me I was going to hell and it hasn't effected me yet, I don't think it will any time soon either.

PS: You know what I heard about Allah? It's actually an acronym "A.L.L.A.H." which stands for "Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" the five extensions from the human body. Allah creates, then he destroys just like humans do, so I propose to you that "Allah" is actually just another word for "Humanity".


if you want to talk about Grammar then i think my grammar is not that bad .... English may not be your mother language but you use it every day, maybe you live in a country who use English to talk ............ if i lived in USA or Canada or ...... i think my Grammar would be better ( i will try to improve my grammar).

it is not vague in Arabic also in English i don't find it vague
why do you find me annoying?? ( you know what i don't care if you believe it or not, i am just telling the truth) i don't force any one to believe anything ......
you just have the bad idea about Islam and i am correcting that idea
Islam don't force people to be Muslims ( all people have brains to chose any thing , but some choices could be wrong)
i am sorry if i annoy you or something but sometimes i can't believe what i read from people comments.
people can't decide who go to hell and who don't , Allah the only one who decide that ....
i didn't lie to you, please tell me why will i lie to you ?? i even don't know who you are

Allah in Arabic written in a different way (الله ) , not all what you hear about it true........




You basically called me deaf dumb and blind because I didn't believe in the Quran, that is lie and slander.

I toss a quarter and say heads, it lands on heads, does that make me god?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.