First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Muslium father kills daughters for dating non muslisms
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

tarakelly wrote:

In biblical time were in the 21th century what up. What up with old stuff that would not happen today. The only so-called religion Islam that the followers kill other for braking Islamic Law. These people and I use the term people loosely because of barbarism of Islamic Law the to them Laws of the land mean Nothing only Islamic law counts to the old and knew Mohamed said so so it must be the truth. according to dribble that been posted the last week or so..


You have to remember two things:

(1) Islam is a relatively young religion, Less than 1500 years old. When Christianity was 1500 years old it was gearing up for the The Thirty Years War, A savage generation long conflict that repeatedly ripped Europe apart (Primarily the German provinces), compassed the rise and fall of Sweden as a super power, compassed the shift from Spain to France as the empire of the day, and ended with a treaty (the Treaty of Westphalia) whose provisions still guide the relations between nations to this day. (the basic premise of nationhood and that nations cannot interfere with the internals of other nations is based on the Westphalian model), Islam it could be argued is going through that phase right now. The Puritans in England's Royalist/Parliamentarian Civil war (1642-1651)were fond of defacing Catholic statues and edifaces with musket shot. The Taliban used Semtex and took out a whole temple.

(2) Islam is different not just for every individual (just like Christianity) but it is also NOT the monolithic single faith that both those who would have you fear it and those who would apologise for it, would have you believe. There's the better known Shia/Sunni split which dates back to the fact that Mohammed had not specified a clear Heir nor had a living Son. Out of possible claims to His mantle of authority the Shia supported one candidate and the Sunni another. The populations of Iran and Iraq are predominately Shia. Almost everywhere else is Sunni. the shifting Alliances in the Middle East can attributed to the old saying "The enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" which works until the original enemy is no more. the above fails to mention the Ahmadiyya who relate to Mainstream Islam much the way the Mormons or Islam itself relate to Christianity.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
As long as they use the same text their never going to grow-up. and if they cannot amended the the holy book it this is a train wreck waiting to happen. And the toys of killing are far to great to play with immature religion
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

tarakelly wrote:

As long as they use the same text their never going to grow-up. and if they cannot amended the the holy book it this is a train wreck waiting to happen. And the toys of killing are far to great to play with immature religion


Funny you should mention that. The Ahmadiyya are considered heretics and actually hunted and killed in Kashmir. Reason? They added an extra Prophet and an extra book to the holy text that basically says things like 'Jihad' was a good idea when we were alone against the world but now it's not such a great idea. Basically the Ahmadiyya actually ARE what Muslim apologists (Falsely IMO) claim Islam IS.

65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
as long as there are Muslims pushing for Islamic law to be the only law. and their terror tactics do not stop Islam will pay a very high price down the road. If these people a truly want to defend the religion they need to take out their own trash. Because a world conflict is coming and it up to them to stop it.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
i have heard that some Islamic law has been added to a non Islamic country
Posted 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

So what does this prove exactly? That all Muslims strangle their daughters for dating outside their culture, or not wearing a face covering? A couple accounts of violence does not represent a whole race of people, that's just being stereotypical.


Honor killing is a widely used device, and so its not just one incident, it is something that gives men the right to kill the female family members and wives, if they do not fallow, the fathers rules, or the Qur'an An is in use.


That's not what I meant. DomFortress explained to me pretty well about "honor killings," but do all Muslims families do this? Should we look down on them because of it?
I agree with papagolfwhiskey's claim that it's an issue for mostly the Muslim men, with their resocialization from a traditionally and religiously patriarchy society, to a relatively more liberal and secular modern society of gender equality. This is especially true when it comes to newly immigrated Muslim families, so an alternative conflict resolution other than "honor killing" will be family counseling, IMHO.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
you know nothing about Muslim families so please don't talk about them ....
when you live with a Muslim family or when you became a Muslim then you could say what ever you want about Muslim families okay ...

do you want me to talk about families in you country ?? believe me there is many sad stories about killing or whatever
in Muslim countries the rate of crime is less than other countries plus the rate of Suicide is less ......
Posted 8/7/10
This is going to be a religion topic. And not much discussion would come from this topic except the same thing in other religion-based topics.
Posted 8/7/10
What is there to be found in a world where people lose their reasoning and even potentially fear their instincts?

So much for the hope we placed all our trust in.
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:

you know nothing about Muslim families so please don't talk about them ....
when you live with a Muslim family or when you became a Muslim then you could say what ever you want about Muslim families okay ...

do you want me to talk about families in you country ?? believe me there is many sad stories about killing or whatever
in Muslim countries the rate of crime is less than other countries plus the rate of Suicide is less ......
When "honor killing" isn't even a crime punishable by the supposedly secular Muslim states, what are you lying about?
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ίή Pά;Ļ ẄόяĻđ
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Islam is the best religion to the dayafter and it's fit 4 any one where ever he is .if someone can't understand it Whether he or she was a Muslim or any other or can't follow it's teaching correctly, that doesn't mean islam is wrong . Ex: the Contrary to traffic law r wrong which causes accidents that indicates that the law is right.Islam respect all religions ,believe all prophets , came to help all people .in all religions u can find easly criminals, murderers,ignorant , sick .silly , lossers and crazy people also that dosen't mean these religions r wrong . so every Spiteful or enemy put his tongue in his mouth , because muslims r very kind they don't show bad of others ,they don't insult , the readers can notice the difference in conversation between muslims and others because Islam taught us that . till the dayafter muslims r ready to reply , so if anyone make each second thousands of topics we'll reply sure .thanx because this way u give us a chance to Publish our( Marvelous ♡ ♥ Islam)
Posted 8/7/10

LO-LOZ wrote:

Islam is the best religion to the dayafter and it's fit 4 any one where ever he is .if someone can't understand it Whether he or she was a Muslim or any other or can't follow it's teaching correctly, that doesn't mean islam is wrong . Ex: the Contrary to traffic law r wrong which causes accidents that indicates that the law is right.Islam respect all religions ,believe all prophets , came to help all people .in all religions u can find easly criminals, murderers,ignorant , sick .silly , lossers and crazy people also that dosen't mean these religions r wrong . so every Spiteful or enemy put his tongue in his mouth , because muslims r very kind they don't show bad of others ,they don't insult , the readers can notice the difference in conversation between muslims and others because Islam taught us that . till the dayafter muslims r ready to reply , so if anyone make each second thousands of topics we'll reply sure .thanx because this way u give us a chance to Publish our( Marvelous ♡ ♥ Islam)
Blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah.

Stick to the topic, this is the murdering of Muslim women and children know as honor killing, due to a lack of sanction within the Muslim state legislation, where the Islamic laws is the fundamental philosophy of the Muslim civil and criminal justification.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Muslim states
why do you say all Muslim states
it proves that you know nothing
in my country any killing is a crime
i never heard of any country that say killing is not a crime !!!!!!!!

hey i am not lying --------- why you just can't show any respect !!!!!
go and learn some ethics......
Posted 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:

Muslim states
why do you say all Muslim states
it proves that you know nothing
in my country any killing is a crime
i never heard of any country that say killing is not a crime !!!!!!!!

hey i am not lying --------- why you just can't show any respect !!!!!
go and learn some ethics......

While your government normalized honor killing? Doubt it.

Although "honor killings" were uncommon, in June, in an apparent "honor killing" case, the Shari'a Appeal Court in Ras Al-Khaimah Emirate commuted a foreign national's sentence of death to 5 years served upon the defendant's parents' request that the death penalty be waived. The defendant was convicted of the death of his younger sister by stabbing because she married without her family's approval. The defendant also seriously injured a second sister who tried to intervene. (citation)
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Muslim states
why do you say all Muslim states
it proves that you know nothing
in my country any killing is a crime
i never heard of any country that say killing is not a crime !!!!!!!!

hey i am not lying --------- why you just can't show any respect !!!!!
go and learn some ethics......

While your government normalized honor killing? Doubt it.

Although "honor killings" were uncommon, in June, in an apparent "honor killing" case, the Shari'a Appeal Court in Ras Al-Khaimah Emirate commuted a foreign national's sentence of death to 5 years served upon the defendant's parents' request that the death penalty be waived. The defendant was convicted of the death of his younger sister by stabbing because she married without her family's approval. The defendant also seriously injured a second sister who tried to intervene. (citation)


ya as i said any killing is a crime
and he get his punishment for it

all countries in the world have crimes in it
and there is a rate for that crimes
it is less in Islamic countries than other countries

are you telling me that there has been never any killing crimes in your country ??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.