First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Muslium father kills daughters for dating non muslisms
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

So what does this prove exactly? That all Muslims strangle their daughters for dating outside their culture, or not wearing a face covering? A couple accounts of violence does not represent a whole race of people, that's just being stereotypical.


Honor killing is a widely used device, and so its not just one incident, it is something that gives men the right to kill the female family members and wives, if they do not fallow, the fathers rules, or the Qur'an An is in use.


That's not what I meant. DomFortress explained to me pretty well about "honor killings," but do all Muslims families do this? Should we look down on them because of it?


Do you look down on child molesters? Just because they see nothing wrong with molesting little kids?
At least with a child molester he can blame it on being a sickness. (Still we look down on them even if it is a sickness.)
2435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ίή Pά;Ļ ẄόяĻđ
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
DomFortress:Blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah >>>silly language
first understand what r u talking about..then reply
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

LO-LOZ wrote:

DomFortress:Blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah >>>silly language
first understand what r u talking about..then reply


You post crap from propaganda sites.

You remarks have no bases.

You lack understanding, or just blind to the actions of your own religious cult, and yet you will not take responsibility. Your only action so far is denial of the evidence that has been shown to you.

Hence your ether in denial about your cult, or you justify the barbaric actions and bluntly Lie out of your Pie Hole about it.



Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10


I'm trying to figure out how you'd fit in child molestation with Muslim "honor killings." What is also strange is how you seem to be defending their right to sexually harm prepubescent children and then blame it on "being a sickness", but that's an argument for another thread.

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:



I'm trying to figure out how you'd fit in child molestation with Muslim "honor killing." What is also strange is how you seem to be defending their right to sexually harm prepubescent children and then blame it on "being a sickness", but that's an argument for another thread.

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.


They justify there actions using the culture excuse. While Child molesters do the same thing.
Their both do bad things, and justify their claims using that is how they are raised up.

As if because where your from it ok, it makes it ok no matter where you go.
As if their rules and life style must be first and only no matter where they happen to be.

Not like they should fallow the rules of the nation they happen to be in right.
Posted 8/7/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:



I'm trying to figure out how you'd fit in child molestation with Muslim "honor killing." What is also strange is how you seem to be defending their right to sexually harm prepubescent children and then blame it on "being a sickness", but that's an argument for another thread.

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.


They justify there actions using the culture excuse. While Child molesters do the same thing.
Their both do bad things, and justify their claims using that is how they are raised up.

As if because where your from it ok, it makes it ok no matter where you go.
As if their rules and life style must be first and only no matter where they happen to be.

Not like they should fallow the rules of the nation they happen to be in right.


Until you meet 1.57 billion Muslims, than we can all judge them. I don't want to get on the topic of child molesters, but I do believe that some of them, some of them, could be wrongly convicted.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:



I'm trying to figure out how you'd fit in child molestation with Muslim "honor killing." What is also strange is how you seem to be defending their right to sexually harm prepubescent children and then blame it on "being a sickness", but that's an argument for another thread.

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.


They justify there actions using the culture excuse. While Child molesters do the same thing.
Their both do bad things, and justify their claims using that is how they are raised up.

As if because where your from it ok, it makes it ok no matter where you go.
As if their rules and life style must be first and only no matter where they happen to be.

Not like they should fallow the rules of the nation they happen to be in right.


Until you meet 1.57 billion Muslims, than we can all judge them. I don't want to get on the topic of child molesters, but I do believe that some of them, some of them, could be wrongly convicted.


Wen the majority allows the actions of a few to do as they wish and sit they celebrating the actions they take. Than their all equally guilty.

Wen the majority allow the few run wild and murder and kill, an then sit back and justify there actions. Than their all to blame, not the few but the majority.

If you sat their and watched with 30 others; as someone is savagely beat and raped. An you just sat there eating fries and drinking your Soda Pop. Than your just as responsible as the rapist.
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10


I don't believe that's really fair.

Because as I'm sure you know, we have no control over others actions. Though we can try to confide in them, in the end they will choose what they want to do. It seems now a days the only person you need to be responsible for is yourself.

So tell me, what have you done for your race exactly? I'm sure there are plenty of people (or atheist), who have done stupid and inhumane things, but do you go out of your way to help them?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.


Of course not, where did you get that from ?
Posted 8/7/10

Allhailodin wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

All I was saying that it's stereotyping. I could care less about what a few Muslims do, but that doesn't necessarily reflect their people as a whole.


Of course not, where did you get that from ?


I guess I was being a little too extreme.
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

neko-cat wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Muslim states
why do you say all Muslim states
it proves that you know nothing
in my country any killing is a crime
i never heard of any country that say killing is not a crime !!!!!!!!

hey i am not lying --------- why you just can't show any respect !!!!!
go and learn some ethics......

While your government normalized honor killing? Doubt it.

Although "honor killings" were uncommon, in June, in an apparent "honor killing" case, the Shari'a Appeal Court in Ras Al-Khaimah Emirate commuted a foreign national's sentence of death to 5 years served upon the defendant's parents' request that the death penalty be waived. The defendant was convicted of the death of his younger sister by stabbing because she married without her family's approval. The defendant also seriously injured a second sister who tried to intervene. (citation)


ya as i said any killing is a crime
and he get his punishment for it

all countries in the world have crimes in it
and there is a rate for that crimes
it is less in Islamic countries than other countries

are you telling me that there has been never any killing crimes in your country ??
Liar! When according to Islamic law any murderer is punishable only by death. Thereby your law is letting murderers of "honor killing" getting away unpunished.

BTW, in my country, we don't have capital punishment.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

LosingOrbit wrote:



I don't believe that's really fair.

Because as I'm sure you know, we have no control over others actions. Though we can try to confide in them, in the end they will choose what they want to do. It seems now a days the only person you need to be responsible for is yourself.

So tell me, what have you done for your race exactly? I'm sure there are plenty of people (or atheist), who have done stupid and inhumane things, but do you go out of your way to help them?


If I see some a guy Hit a lady I stop it. No matter if I know them or not.
If I see someone trying to rob a store, I call the cops.
If I see a person in need of help I offer a helping hand.
I lost count on how many times I stopped and gave naberhood kids a lift home, or picked up a hitch hiker who had some car trouble.
I have at times Volunteer to ump little league.

In the real world I am that nice person, that everyone knows.

Online I try helping people in another way, by helping them to see the they do not need Dogmatic idealism to live a good life. An Such Ideas do not aid HUMAN kind. At that it directly affects and harms everyone. Even those that do not worship/believe it.


I also aid man kind with my work. I am working on new types of smart metals that will not lose its structural hardness wen it is heated to high temperatures. Yet the metal must be strong enough and light enough two be used as construction material. In both Buildings, and planes

So tell me what do you do for man kind?




On another note atheist don't do things in the name of atheism.

as a Atheist one must realize that they are responsible for their own actions.

you can not blame lack of belief in a god for you mistakes.

Maby that is why so little atheist do Crimes, compared to the religious. (just using the evidence, wen comparing Americans Prissiness populations, and even the world peace index wen compered with their level of faith in dogmatic Ideals. )

More religious a nation is the higher the crime rate and the level of violence.
So I must remark that religion does directly affect the level of violence you find in a nation, state, or even a town.

Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
ppl and there beliefs it will be there undoing lol jk XD.... but i know tht some of my muslim friends have very strict and extreme parents =/
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the cookie jar~
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
ehh..so what else is new?
People kill other people all the time and at times for no reason whatsoever.
What he did was wrong no doubt.But why change it to an "islam sucks" topic?
Not all muslim fathers would go "You're dating a non-muslim?!!Off with your head!"
The guy himself had an option didnt he?He could've just sat down and talked to his daughters,instead he chose to murder them.
" And to be sure, the Qur’an or Islamic tradition does not sanction honor killing. Muslim spokesmen have hastened, after the recent killing in Canada of another teenage Muslim girl, Aqsa Parvez, by her father to tell the public that honor killing has nothing to do with Islam, but is merely a feature of Islamic culture in some areas."
It was in his culture to do so.I'm pretty sure many people of the same culture would denounce such acts of violence,whether they are muslims or not.
Perhaps he would've still killed his daughters if they were simply 'dating' regardless of the fact that the guys were muslims or not.
And its not like only Muslims do it. Heck Ive read so many other grotesque stories about non-muslims just as much.here are a few for example:
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/man-killed-and-torched-prostitute-court-20100816-125sw.html
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=7929413
how come these things dont become such a huge issue with you guys?But when it involves a muslim its like BANG!!Musilms are the scum of the earth,islam is all bad,let's burn the quran blah blah..
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In lalaland~
Offline
Posted 9/3/10 , edited 9/3/10

DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Muslim states
why do you say all Muslim states
it proves that you know nothing
in my country any killing is a crime
i never heard of any country that say killing is not a crime !!!!!!!!

hey i am not lying --------- why you just can't show any respect !!!!!
go and learn some ethics......

While your government normalized honor killing? Doubt it.

Although "honor killings" were uncommon, in June, in an apparent "honor killing" case, the Shari'a Appeal Court in Ras Al-Khaimah Emirate commuted a foreign national's sentence of death to 5 years served upon the defendant's parents' request that the death penalty be waived. The defendant was convicted of the death of his younger sister by stabbing because she married without her family's approval. The defendant also seriously injured a second sister who tried to intervene. (citation)


ya as i said any killing is a crime
and he get his punishment for it

all countries in the world have crimes in it
and there is a rate for that crimes
it is less in Islamic countries than other countries

are you telling me that there has been never any killing crimes in your country ??
Liar! When according to Islamic law any murderer is punishable only by death. Thereby your law is letting murderers of "honor killing" getting away unpunished.

BTW, in my country, we don't have capital punishment.



Not meaning to interrupt but, if you had bothered reading the site you had linked, it didn't say anything about murder being punishable ONLY (like you had emphasized) by capital punishment. It said murder can be punishable by death but it is encouraged not to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.