First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you could apply a new law for your country to follow, what would it be?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
As the title of this topic asks. If you could make up a new law for everyone in your country to follow, what would it be? Don't be afraid to criticize your country a bit. Get creative.
Posted 8/7/10
My country has way too many laws as it is. My mind is full of useless laws we need to get rid of but I can't think of any new ones we need.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Middlands
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
Rich peoples should pay 100times more TAX than poor peoples!!
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
To hard of a choice :/
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
How about "No Petition"

my country is just crazy with ppl who love petition with violence.
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

downpour_guy wrote:

Rich peoples should pay 100times more TAX than poor peoples!!


this actually made me laugh, ur 21 yet this could be the opinion of a 12year old girl...
they worked hard for their money as well, u know? and it wouldnt be fair to take more from them just cuz they have/made more money..

u would probably take away most of their money, so that they wouldnt be rich anymore
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
There's too much mass immigration here. I'd like to reduce it



Romeo wrote:


this actually made me laugh, ur 21 yet this could be the opinion of a 12year old girl...


like your first comment?
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Hedbrant wrote:

There's too much mass immigration here. I'd like to reduce it



Romeo wrote:


this actually made me laugh, ur 21 yet this could be the opinion of a 12year old girl...


like your first comment?

Ironic indeed.

330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Hedbrant wrote:

There's too much mass immigration here. I'd like to reduce it



Romeo wrote:


this actually made me laugh, ur 21 yet this could be the opinion of a 12year old girl...


like your first comment?


whatya want from me?
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Romeo wrote:


whatya want from me?


Nothing really... just asked you a question
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Hedbrant wrote:


Romeo wrote:


whatya want from me?


Nothing really... just asked you a question


i dont feel like talking to you
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Romeo wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


Romeo wrote:


whatya want from me?


Nothing really... just asked you a question


i dont feel like talking to you


not surprised.... oh well, your call
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
nono, its just that i dont feel like talking to an ugly virgin like you
no offense : )
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Romeo wrote:

nono, its just that i dont feel like talking to an ugly virgin like you
no offense : )


Then don't, coolboy_96

You're the worst provoker I've ever seen btw.
If you're gonna do it, do it seriously. You gotta wait to make sure the opponent is just about ready to make his move, then hit.
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Hedbrant wrote:


Romeo wrote:

nono, its just that i dont feel like talking to an ugly virgin like you
no offense : )


Then don't, coolboy_96

You're the worst provoker I've ever seen btw.
If you're gonna do it, do it seriously. You gotta wait to make sure the opponent is just about ready to make his move, then hit.


wannabe detected
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.