First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Ruins of the old nurses tower
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10
rp here in the ruins
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Jasper runned up the tower and went through a still standing arch where used to be a door
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:

Jasper runned up the tower and went through a still standing arch where used to be a door


Rowan looked around in amazement at the big ruins
Rowan
: wooow, its mysterious here, i wonder what we'll find
she looked at jasper for a while and then joked
Rowan:
you know, the view from here is better then from down, you may carry me more often
she said in her princess-voice, barely holding laughter, hoping he would see the joke,
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:

Rowan looked around in amazement at the big ruins
Rowan
: wooow, its mysterious here, i wonder what we'll find
she looked at jasper for a while and then joked
Rowan:
you know, the view from here is better then from down, you may carry me more often
she said in her princess-voice, barely holding laughter, hoping he would see the joke,


Jasper stopped to look around too
*was she joking about his face? his looks?* He wasn't really sure but he smiled anyway
he could feel her happiness so he decided it probably was okay to tease her some more
Jasper:
Carry you my lady? Ofcourse, anything for you... My princess...
he bowed before her and chuckled
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:


Coran wrote:

Rowan looked around in amazement at the big ruins
Rowan
: wooow, its mysterious here, i wonder what we'll find
she looked at jasper for a while and then joked
Rowan:
you know, the view from here is better then from down, you may carry me more often
she said in her princess-voice, barely holding laughter, hoping he would see the joke,


Jasper stopped to look around too
*was she joking about his face? his looks?* He wasn't really sure but he smiled anyway
he could feel her happiness so he decided it probably was okay to tease her some more
Jasper:
Carry you my lady? Ofcourse, anything for you... My princess...
he bowed before her and chuckled


she decided not to feel annoyed, she started it, and just went on joking
Rowan:
my vassal, that is all i ask from you, or do you want to be a knight?
she bursted into laughter at the picture she saw now
Rowan:
just imagine: me, the length of a child holding a giant sword that is to heavy for me hold, and you in frond of me, kneeling, but still towering over me, yea, sure it would work out...
she laughed again
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:

she decided not to feel annoyed, she started it, and just went on joking
Rowan:
my vassal, that is all i ask from you, or do you want to be a knight?
she bursted into laughter at the picture she saw now
Rowan:
just imagine: me, the length of a child holding a giant sword that is to heavy for me hold, and you in frond of me, kneeling, but still towering over me, yea, sure it would work out...
she laughed again


Jasper liked the way she treated him, not afraid, not even irritated
Jasper:
Oh yes my princess... A knight I will be...
-Jasper's phone rang again-
he looked who was calling and again... didn't answer
he said something but it was too low for her to hear
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:


Coran wrote:

she decided not to feel annoyed, she started it, and just went on joking
Rowan:
my vassal, that is all i ask from you, or do you want to be a knight?
she bursted into laughter at the picture she saw now
Rowan:
just imagine: me, the length of a child holding a giant sword that is to heavy for me hold, and you in frond of me, kneeling, but still towering over me, yea, sure it would work out...
she laughed again


Jasper liked the way she treated him, not afraid, not even irritated
Jasper:
Oh yes my princess... A knight I will be...
-Jasper's phone rang again-
he looked who was calling and again... didn't answer
he said something but it was too low for her to hear


Rowan looked curious to his cellphone
Rowan:
well i think that wont work, your mister populair! it wont be fair if i monopolize you! all your nongirlfriends would tear me apart!
she laughed again: so sorry, you'll just have to stay a lowly vassel, or... ill just make you nobility, aaaaah, decisions decisions
she pretended to think very hard
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:


Rowan looked curious to his cellphone
Rowan:
well i think that wont work, your mister populair! it wont be fair if i monopolize you! all your nongirlfriends would tear me apart!
she laughed again: so sorry, you'll just have to stay a lowly vassel, or... ill just make you nobility, aaaaah, decisions decisions
she pretended to think very hard


-the phone still rang-
he decided to answer anyway
Jasper:
Sorry my lady I got to answer I guess...
he answered the phone
Jasper:
Hello?
he paused
then he became very angry, his eyes blackened
Jasper:
He... Did... WHAT?!
He slammed the wall, that immediately fell down the tower
Jasper:
No... I... I... can't... He will? I... I will... Yes... He's a jerk! I will... Tear him to pieces! There will be nothing, absolutely nothing! Left of him! I will... Murder him! With all power inside of me! I will get his head and turn it! I will...
than he looked at Rowan, realising she shouldn't have watch him rage because this might scare her
his eyes turned normal again but his face was stiffened
Jasper:
Thank you... I will... Call you back... I... Really... Need to... Take care... Of something... Now...
he closed his phone and looked in her eyes
Jasper:
Rowan? I... I am so sorry... That you've seen me... Rage like.... That... I... I shouldn't have... I am sorry...
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:

-the phone still rang-
he decided to answer anyway
Jasper:
Sorry my lady I got to answer I guess...
he answered the phone
Jasper:
Hello?
he paused
then he became very angry, his eyes blackened
Jasper:
He... Did... WHAT?!
He slammed the wall, that immediately fell down the tower
Jasper:
No... I... I... can't... He will? I... I will... Yes... He's a jerk! I will... Tear him to pieces! There will be nothing, absolutely nothing! Left of him! I will... Murder him! With all power inside of me! I will get his head and turn it! I will...
than he looked at Rowan, realising she shouldn't have watch him rage because this might scare her
his eyes turned normal again but his face was stiffened
Jasper:
Thank you... I will... Call you back... I... Really... Need to... Take care... Of something... Now...
he closed his phone and looked in her eyes
Jasper:
Rowan? I... I am so sorry... That you've seen me... Rage like.... That... I... I shouldn't have... I am sorry...


she was scared, but he wasn't angry at her, so she coped with it, but silently she vowed to never make him angry at her, then she tried to calm herself aswell as him
Rowan:
oh, ive seen worse,
she shrugged but then her face turned sad
Rowan:
no no, im sorry, you... you must be very busy ofcourse with other things, and i dragged you a bit into
she laughed sarcastically: childsplay, im sorry,
she struggled a bit to go down and stand herself
Rowan: maybe you have to go there?
she didn't know what had happened, but it had to be something important
Rowan:
besides, i dont know if this ruin would survive another phone call
she tried to calm him a bit more with a joke
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:


NiennaOronar wrote:

-the phone still rang-
he decided to answer anyway
Jasper:
Sorry my lady I got to answer I guess...
he answered the phone
Jasper:
Hello?
he paused
then he became very angry, his eyes blackened
Jasper:
He... Did... WHAT?!
He slammed the wall, that immediately fell down the tower
Jasper:
No... I... I... can't... He will? I... I will... Yes... He's a jerk! I will... Tear him to pieces! There will be nothing, absolutely nothing! Left of him! I will... Murder him! With all power inside of me! I will get his head and turn it! I will...
than he looked at Rowan, realising she shouldn't have watch him rage because this might scare her
his eyes turned normal again but his face was stiffened
Jasper:
Thank you... I will... Call you back... I... Really... Need to... Take care... Of something... Now...
he closed his phone and looked in her eyes
Jasper:
Rowan? I... I am so sorry... That you've seen me... Rage like.... That... I... I shouldn't have... I am sorry...


she was scared, but he wasn't angry at her, so she coped with it, but silently she vowed to never make him angry at her, then she tried to calm herself aswell as him
Rowan:
oh, ive seen worse,
she shrugged but then her face turned sad
Rowan:
no no, im sorry, you... you must be very busy ofcourse with other things, and i dragged you a bit into
she laughed sarcastically: childsplay, im sorry,
she struggled a bit to go down and stand herself
Rowan: maybe you have to go there?
she didn't know what had happened, but it had to be something important
Rowan:
besides, i dont know if this ruin would survive another phone call
she tried to calm him a bit more with a joke


Jasper: It's not your fault... I couldn't... Do anything... About it... Now... Anyway... And... I want to wait now first... He is coming... This way... To show me... The Tape....
He hoped he wasn't projecting his sadness on her but he couldn't controll his ability now
Jasper:
If... I... Could... Cry.... I would... have... now... If... There... Was only... A way... To get.... Her back...
-than the incredible happened...-
a single tear formed in his left eye and ran down his face
Jasper:
Caro... My Caroline...
desperately he walked around
Jasper:
That... That... Logan... I will have my revenge!... He... Will... BE... DEAD! But for now... My Caro... I... I'll have to wait... To see what... He has done... To you... My Caro....
he fell to the ground in agony
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10 , edited 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:

Jasper: It's not your fault... I couldn't... Do anything... About it... Now... Anyway... And... I want to wait now first... He is coming... This way... To show me... The Tape....
He hoped he wasn't projecting his sadness on her but he couldn't controll his ability now
Jasper:
If... I... Could... Cry.... I would... have... now... If... There... Was only... A way... To get.... Her back...
-than the incredible happened...-
a single tear formed in his left eye and ran down his face
Jasper:
Caro... My Caroline...
desperately he walked around
Jasper:
That... That... Logan... I will have my revenge!... He... Will... BE... DEAD! But for now... My Caro... I... I'll have to wait... To see what... He has done... To you... My Caro....
he fell to the ground in agony


for some reason she felt increadeble sad, a sadness that was almost to big for her to handle, and she sat next to him, while tears streamed over her face, trying to think of a way to smooth this sadness, that was probably coming from him
should i go? is it better if i stay? she didn't know, this sadness unabled her to speak, possibilities ran trough her had how she could make him less sad, but in the end she just insticively let her magic lose,
and it began to snow, like silent teardrops from the sky
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:

for some reason she felt increadeble sad, a sadness that was almost to big for her to handle, and she sat next to him, while tears streamed over her face, trying to think of a way to smooth this sadness, that was probably coming from him
should i go? is it better if i stay? she didn't know, this sadness unabled her to speak, possibilities ran trough her had how she could make him less sad, but in the end she just insticively let her magic lose,
and it began to snow, like silent teardrops from the sky


Jasper looked up at the sky and let the snow fall on his face, it made him calm it showed him life...That not everything was over...
Jasper:
Thank... You...
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:


Coran wrote:

for some reason she felt increadeble sad, a sadness that was almost to big for her to handle, and she sat next to him, while tears streamed over her face, trying to think of a way to smooth this sadness, that was probably coming from him
should i go? is it better if i stay? she didn't know, this sadness unabled her to speak, possibilities ran trough her had how she could make him less sad, but in the end she just insticively let her magic lose,
and it began to snow, like silent teardrops from the sky


Jasper looked up at the sky and let the snow fall on his face, it made him calm it showed him life...That not everything was over...
Jasper:
Thank... You...


finely she could speak a few words again, though tears continued their way down her cheeks
Rowan:
he... he is coming? ... the one... he
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Coran wrote:

finely she could speak a few words again, though tears continued their way down her cheeks
Rowan:
he... he is coming? ... the one... he


Jasper: Yes he is... He is coming... To show me... The pain... He had caused her... And to hurt me some more by... Erasing... What is important to me...
he looked at the girl and realised she probably was in danger too
he ran over to her and held her in his arms
Jasper:
Don't be afraid of him! I... Will be here... To protect you... With... My life, if that's what I have.... He won't touch you!
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

NiennaOronar wrote:


Coran wrote:

finely she could speak a few words again, though tears continued their way down her cheeks
Rowan:
he... he is coming? ... the one... he


Jasper: Yes he is... He is coming... To show me... The pain... He had caused her... And to hurt me some more by... Erasing... What is important to me...
he looked at the girl and realised she probably was in danger too
he ran over to her and held her in his arms
Jasper:
Don't be afraid of him! I... Will be here... To protect you... With... My life, if that's what I have.... He won't touch you!


Rowan: did he kill someone close to you? just to hurt you?!?
She put her arms around him, trying to sooth his pain again
Rowan: don't... dont worry about me, i can protect myself, just... do what you think you have to do
she looked him in the eyes, she wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words,
Rowan:
just... be careful, tell me what you want from me, hide, should i help?
she just didn't want to stand in his way, but she would stay, even if it was just mental support
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.