First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Empire
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"Heh... thanks"

He pulls out a gold coin from his purse(It's really a sachel... just that's what it was called back then) and hands it to the boy.

"It looks like it's my turn then"

He gets himself set up with everything and ready to go.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Heh... thanks"

He pulls out a gold coin from his purse(It's really a sachel... just that's what it was called back then) and hands it to the boy.

"It looks like it's my turn then"

He gets himself set up with everything and ready to go.


Amelia talks about something with the fat man then stands up greetings knight you gathered here to test your abilites in this tournament those who patricipate choose a lady for which you will fight and recive a scarf on your lance
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
Maximus listens to all the man has to say and finally decides who he will fight for.

Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Maximus listens to all the man has to say and finally decides who he will fight for.


Amelia turns to a soldier and he starts to read first contestants sir maximus and sir thomas get ready the others wait for your turn
OOC:eee man it was the empress speaking
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
OOC: Now wait... is this lanceing or fighting.

Maximus waves to the croud who cheer loudly.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

OOC: Now wait... is this lanceing or fighting.

Maximus waves to the croud who cheer loudly.


OOC:lanceing you recived armor,a lance and a horse

the other knight wait for the signal to start to charge
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
As the signal is given both the horsemen charge off at each other... Maximus takes the other off their horse with ease. At the end of the line he jumps off his horse and waves to the croud once again. He takes off his helmet and looks up at the empress and smiles.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

As the signal is given both the horsemen charge off at each other... Maximus takes the other off their horse with ease. At the end of the line he jumps off his horse and waves to the croud once again. He takes off his helmet and looks up at the empress and smiles.


Amelia looks on you the fat man whispers to her something the soldier read another contestants
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
OOC: I think this should be regular fighting.

Maximus steps to the side and awaits his turn in the second round.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

OOC: I think this should be regular fighting.

Maximus steps to the side and awaits his turn in the second round.


Soldier next contestans sir Maximus and sir Claus preaper yourselfs
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
Maximus takes off his armour so his is just left with his underarmour garb. He pics up a sword and walks out to the arena waiting for his competator.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Maximus takes off his armour so his is just left with his underarmour garb. He pics up a sword and walks out to the arena waiting for his competator.


a knight carring a sword and large shield walks on the arena
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"Hahaaaa... Let us begin this dual"

He swings his sword around in one hand and gets ready for a fight.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Hahaaaa... Let us begin this dual"

He swings his sword around in one hand and gets ready for a fight.


the knight looks on the Amelia she stands up rises her hand then lowers it fast starting the fight,after that the knight charges at you with his sword
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
Maximus charges in and meets his sword. But quicky slides to the right and lowers his sword to the knight's shins. This trips him up and he falls. Once again, maximus waves to the croud.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.